• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG MYTH

POST THE LOG
    POST THE LOG
    POST THE LOG

men getting slandered like Covington HS right now
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• They checked the right bot, but upon further investigation and looking at time stamps the logs were from round 3 which is irrelevant and thus I daresay the appeal has yet to be denied or accepted. It looks like Qan searched for the first instance of JAMAL getting subbed out and picked the logs from that round, however JAMAL got subbed in both round 2 and round 3.

Comment

• I have to backtrack this appeal, fucking unreal. I was given the logs of ROUND THREE, not round two. We're stuck in limbo again. Sincere apologies to Ease and Dreamwin on my mistake and premature decision, this will unfortunately go on until Qan is able to send me the proper logs. Previous decision revoked.
        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• holy fuck

myth was right, this game is back

TW 2019

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Think you just murdered voth's erection in cold blood
            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
              Think you just murdered voth's erection in cold blood
              brah an 8 page appeal thread in 2019 can't make me soft regardless of outcome

after all, i haven't been online during a sunday all season

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• There are logs of ease talking in chat during round 2 about how the bot went let him sub in Jamal. This was a chat of 20+ people and I'm fairly certain turban logs everything and was there.

Comment

• testing sig
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• The logs are irrelevant.

Cripple has already made the only important point, which is... Whether we like or not - substituted players cannot be re-added.

That applies to all teams unequivocally - so this cannot be called a "bug" or a "bot error", because it's universal and universally known.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Proper logs of round 2 have been received. Ease did attempt to sub Jamal in round two:

22:48:21 (MatchBot10) : Ease > !sub ano:jamal

This confirmation changes everything to me, as Qan has detailed in this thread how this is indeed a bot glitch, only present in the last year and a half.

So, let's try this again.

Official appeal from Thunder in their round 2 Semi-Finals TWDT-B match against Terrorist:

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                      I hate to do this, but round 2 was such a joke that it's necessary. JAMAL was in the middle of a bad storm and told us that if he lagged out we should sub him immediately. JAMAL lagged out right before GO GO GO, and I subbed anonym in for him and switched myself into shark. One to two minutes later, JAMAL returned and I was unable to put him back in the game because the bot told me "player not in game." TWL allows you to sub in players that have previously been subbed out, so it makes no sense why TWDT should be any different.

Having our best player watching from spec for 20+ minutes, and leaving a 6* player in his place is ridiculous. I have no complaints about round 3, but it's extremely shitty to end the season with JAMAL in spec for 20+ minutes and myself stuck in shark.
                      Verdict: Granted, on condition

Reasoning: As the logs and qan have proved, the bot error is legitimate glitch. However, I'm also swayed by arguments from Terrorist. Lag and natural things like bad weather are always part of the game, and are never a justification for an appeal. Replaying the game 0:00-0:00 and granting Thunder a full replay without a tornado in Jamal's city is a convenient advantage. Terrorist's round three victory also plays a role in this decision (review my initial thoughts on the first page of the thread.)

Terrorist will be granted 3:33 (the margin of victory in round 3) at the beginning of the round. Terrorist will need 11:27 to win the game, and Thunder will need 15:00. The decisive match will be replayed immediately after the TWDT-J Finals have ended.

If Terrorist is unwilling to replay the round, they will forfeit the match.

Once again, apologies to Ease, who had his integrity questioned, and Dreamwin, who I notified in game that he won the appeal. I feel awful about both of these things. The first verdict was a mistake on several ends, the dev team and mine. But I have to be reasonable here. With all of the accurate facts finally in place, I had to come to a decision. I'm making the best one that I think I can. Good luck to both teams.
                      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• First
                        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by MHz View Post
                          The logs are irrelevant.

Cripple has already made the only important point, which is... Whether we like or not - substituted players cannot be re-added.

That applies to all teams unequivocally - so this cannot be called a "bug" or a "bot error", because it's universal and universally known.
                          Yup you actually can't read. Good to know I guess
                          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• "Granted, on condition"... lol. Be a man and make a decision either to approve or deny, don't try to please both sides.
                            lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

• When will this game occur?

Comment

• This is insane.
                                And ofcourse dreamwin gets fucked again by an appeal. Its no twdt without... The thunderclan strikes again eh.

Comment

Working...
                                X