This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIGNUPS (Closed)

Signups are now closed. You can see the list of players in the Draft Day thread.

Players looking to join TWDT can join by posting the FA Signup thread, by messaging Ease or Ogron in-game, or typing /!signup to TWDTBot in ?go TWDT in-game.
    Last edited by ogron; 07-06-2019, 11:23 PM.

lol wut, so ixador is running the show? but im guessing the caps are the same more or less: dw. zid, RaCka, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
      lol wut, so ixador is running the show? but im guessing the caps are the same more or less: dw. zid, RaCka, etc etc
      I am not running the show but I will if it boils down to it. I am just getting this started as it seems too hard for others to do atm.

Comment

!signup

Comment

I think the most effective way to get people to sign up is to PM them in game and then put them on the list since only a limited number of people check forums.
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

That's a valid point

Comment

!signup

Comment

Early signups for the next season available in-game.

:TWDTBot:!signup
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Add the almighty Hellrazor please.

Comment

Before argue I would like to thank you for having anticipated which probably pushed Ease (and Ogron) to declare the next season so early, we are still 2 sundays before twl's end and got 24 signups. I just wanted to ask you to remove the "Unconfirmed" players from the list it parasitize the information, also OP and Cap except those that show interest like Tiny Singer and Snoopie as cap. The first two will probably be cap, Tiny won many times already and it's always good to have at least one new captain, Singer has been quick and I think deserve it. To early for Snoopie but if he plan to cap one day he do good to apply now and so until he is choosen. Actually I don't know for exemple if Dreamwin told you he will maybe be cap or if you guessed it. If someone told you in game he want to, of course you add him. Thanks again for your efforts.

Comment

why am I on the list? I literally said in the other thread I'm not playing TWDT and have not signed up anywhere for this...
                      Last edited by Ricko; 06-07-2019, 07:39 AM.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          lmao.
                          Ogron could you help?

Comment

You really messaged +800 players ?? Also LamedFighter is IxaDor

Comment

If someone wonder what the #sort is, here is the answer :

Initial score :

Not signed up and not rated = -100
                              Not signed up and rated = +500
                              Signed up = +1500

+40 for any points above 15 in "Total".

+50 if the player was on a TWL team last season
                              +50 if the player was on a TWDT team last season

+1 point per final played

For exemple let's take Ease :

He signed up / His total is 30 / He played last TWL / He played last TWDT / He played 40 finals

Which make :

1500 + 600 + 50 + 50 + 40 = 2240

Concerning captains I think Tiny deserve the spot, he proved it there's no need to explain. I think Singer deserve it also, we had Major Crisis around the same level few seasons ago and he has been champ. I can ensure every players, if he cap, the team wont look like IxaDor's or skyforger's teams like few seasons ago, if he fail it will be more like Silence and Power last season. Plus he has been good on an inferior team during TWL, he's on a momentum it's maybe now or never, and who knows his draft abilities? He deserve a chance. If I had to choose a cheater who gonna have Ease I would choose zidane instead of you, Power got the record of most win in DT-warbird and co-most win in DT-javelin. And of course Dreamwin, he is on such a big momentum in TW, and only fags stop at this moment, like Zinedine Zidane left by the big door when he won the 3 leagues and came back by a small door few time later, it's ugly, don't be like zidane. Terrorist got the record of co-most win in DT-javelin and most win in DT-base. There's no good TWDT without Terrorist or Power.

Also I guess the ratings will be made by commander in chief Ogron without consulting the pleb?

Comment

Working...
                              X