Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grasps post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grasps post

    newer version by official TWDT ops avalaible. disregard.
    Last edited by Claushouse; 06-13-2019, 06:11 AM.
    Peru> Ixador WB God Strikes again!

  • #2
    Unconfirmed Captains so far;

    1. Ease
    2. Mythril
    3. Dreamwin
    4. Zidane
    5. Tiny
    6. Singer
    7.Snoopie


    Last edited by Claushouse; 06-07-2019, 10:10 PM.
    Peru> Ixador WB God Strikes again!

    Comment


    • #3
      Tiny has mentioned interest in captaining but will remain unconfirmed until later to see how many multi-ship/experienced captains signup.
      Trasher> lol hellrazor

      Comment


      • #4
        Might of come off as dick'ish on my post, I went ahead and edited it out that sentence since that was not my intent, I was merely pointing out that if someone like say Turban or Racka wanted to have a chair, they would take precedent over Tiny in that case but at this time we are still lacking many chairs so there is no point into even getting into specifics at this time. I am just happy that Tiny expressed interest, no ill will towards the legendary trade shark. Cheers.
        Peru> Ixador WB God Strikes again!

        Comment


        • #5
          Put me as confirmed, if you get a more merited captain i can step down if needed!

          Comment


          • #6
            lol confirming yourself without Ease approval. sick

            Comment


            • #7
              The defending champion must be here to play his title or is a stinky pussy. I hope Dreamwin got balls, I think he got.
              Trasher> lol hellrazor

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                Might of come off as dick'ish on my post, I went ahead and edited it out that sentence since that was not my intent, I was merely pointing out that if someone like say Turban or Racka wanted to have a chair, they would take precedent over Tiny in that case but at this time we are still lacking many chairs so there is no point into even getting into specifics at this time. I am just happy that Tiny expressed interest, no ill will towards the legendary trade shark. Cheers.
                I'm out as captain.

                No one takes precedent over me.

                Captain my 1st year in won one title and came in 2nd in the other. I am typically in at least 2 finals as an assistant captain or captain. #insulted

                edit: Should not insult returning winning captains.

                Also was against multi-league caps.
                Last edited by Tiny; 06-08-2019, 06:29 PM. Reason: Fyi
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

                Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tiny View Post

                  I'm out as captain.

                  No one takes precedent over me.

                  Captain my 1st year in won one title and came in 2nd in the other. I am typically in at least 2 finals as an assistant captain or captain. #insulted

                  edit: Should not insult returning winning captains.

                  Also was against multi-league caps.
                  Relax Tiny, I said that before discussion came about that you and other "mid tier" captains would be viable options this TWDT. Also, take everything I said with a grain of salt, I am not running TWDT. Any and everything I said could and can change. I merely helped getting it started up and am here to help out with any of the leg work. As far as who becomes a captain, schedules, star ratings, ect. I have zero say. I am sorry I upset you though, this was not my intentions. My thought before discussions took place on this subject was that the strongest participating players would captain, players who excel in all facets of gameplay. But it was brought about that this is unlikely to happen and having captains who are strong in one area of expertise would be perfectly fine. You can blame my inexperience on the matter for not coming to this conclusion sooner. I am sure if you are wanting to captain there is a chair for you Tiny. Let me, Ease or Ogron know or simply just state so here. Again, I'm just here to help, I am not running TWDT and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

                  -Ixa
                  Peru> Ixador WB God Strikes again!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    looking at the list so far, there isnt a single one that voices strength in the warbird division (Spezza being the strongest, which isnt saying much tbh lol ^.^) if any of Attacks, Tripin, Paky Dude, or someone of the similar is willing to step up, it would help balance the scope of the pooled captains we have.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      looking at the list so far, there isnt a single one that voices strength in the warbird division (Spezza being the strongest, which isnt saying much tbh lol ^.^) if any of Attacks, Tripin, Paky Dude, or someone of the similar is willing to step up, it would help balance the scope of the pooled captains we have.
                      Spezza is a TWLD champion, he beat Fierce in the S17 Finals as a starter.

                      You don't need "representation", since all the warbirds are going to get picked regardless. A base or jav captain has won TWDT-D for 12 straight seasons. The last warbird captain to win warbird was Jaa in 2010.

                      1:Racka> how long that skyforger weirdo been hunting you in elim?
                      1:Ogron> 3-4 months
                      1:Racka> looooooooooooooooooool
                      1:zidane> loool that guy hates you
                      1:Ease> gg
                      1:Racka> pretty sad tbh
                      1:zidane> def something wrong in that guys IRL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As much I would like to defend my triplecrown from last season I can not commit to Summer league such as this.

                        I am all for continuity and fast transitions from one league to another but summer time is very risky. Hopefully, this decision doesn't backfire into something ugly in otherwise such a great league.

                        I'll signup as a player(haven't confirmed anything prior to this msg) to support this but I am likely not to be around much. Please take that into account when drafting. I estimate I will be able to show 0-2 sundays before August 25th.





                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

                        Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        The winningest TWDT captain of all time

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The Dreamwin Fan Club that I represent is saddened by this news, but we all hope for our chief a wonderful Summer, with tons of money, alcohol, drugs and young shaved pussies. We will never forget your exploits. We love you.
                          Trasher> lol hellrazor

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't see how summer is different from any other time of the year... subspace players aren't kids or students any more, the difference between summer and other seasons is almost nothing. Sure, some people will take vacations but that would be a couple of weeks of games tops that one would miss if they wanted to show up. Sunday afternoon (especially 2 pm) being a terrible time slot for EST is a much bigger problem than summer, at least for me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dunno about over there, but over here we go out more in the summer. Like go away for a weekend or just a day even. Enjoy the sunny weather.. Like myself i go cycling often on sundays on the other side of the country or even in Belgium, no way i am back 'on time' to play some subspace.
                              and yes i can see its a commitment for the american ppl to show in the afternoon as well.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X