Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 1 more cap (again) + To-Do List (ie, need some ppl to step up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont do twdt anymore since last 2 seasons i dont get to play at all.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Great work all. Now that we have all the captains and branding I'll knock out a new season on the TWDT website this evening
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
        Great work all. Now that we have all the captains and branding I'll knock out a new season on the TWDT website this evening
        Hey brother, thanks for this and just wanted to say that I appreciate so much of the work you do for the community behind the scenes. You are the best! So yea, big THANK YOU. Please don't stop anytime soon, tw needs you. I mean really, you are truly an asset to this game and many, myself included are sincerely grateful for the time you put forth for creating these badass websites, forums, w/e. Props! Have a great rest of your week. Cheers.

-Ixa

Comment

IxaDor is right, thank you Wirah for all the work you do. I'm a 3 zone players (heh) so I can see easily who's working good and who do shit in this game, believe me you are a huge bless to the zone, every players are aware of this.

Comment

Thanks folks! I appreciate the kind words

Website is up with a new skin for this league. https://twdt.trenchwars.com

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
            X