Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Za!Dink
    replied
    The ratings haven't changed one bit, except that looking at spider stats from previous twdt, kado that was almost invisible for his team in basing has risen from 8 to 9 although he wasn't even top 15. Similar for Zizzo that was even lower performance wise. If you go deeper, Tripin performed on a level of 7 while rozay performed clearly as an 8 star, aprix performed poorly in twl his basing rating is closer to 7 according to stats, all these clear mistakes. There's also this henry sari mentioned by myth that appears to be top 5 without having his rating changed and it says he was in same team as kado. I'm an old player without any idea what's going on inside the zone, twdt statistics from last season are in forums though and some recordings. By simple statistical overlook in comparison to ratings there's clearly few mistakes that need adjusting. Changelog for ratings between seasons would be nice along with other statistics, would reveal all the bias that is clearly seen from outsiders perspective.
    Last edited by Za!Dink; 07-02-2019, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Can i be 5* in everything please? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    gonna be another huge disappointment for the new/eg people. good overall for tw though. thanks, ease, claus.

Leave a comment:

• Hulk
    replied
    you guys are so fucking generous on these basing ratings lmao

Leave a comment:

• ronaldinho
    replied
    This season announce to be great, I find the captains composition huge. With Ease, Rough has been the best javelin during last TWL, and in Ease's absence Rough is indisputably the best javelin, and also the only Hall of Fame's representative. With RaCka, the best warbird, and Trasher, the best baser, we got the all the best. Ogron and Tiny, two great of TWDT history, both smart and very vicious, which is a great quality for this league. Zizzo will be the Finland's representative, the cold bloded people, perfect substitute for TWDT King Dreamwin, Zizzo being also a great of TWDT history. Then Flew and Singer, two players who have experienced a huge push last TWL, one warbird and one javelin. Both could be 10* in their ship if they keep their momentum. In Ease's absence, Mythril will be the best player overall. Trench Wars has been rude with Mythril recently, who captained a team last two seasons, doing a great job, but had bad luck to fall on Dreamwin VS Zidane rivalry's peak.
    The picture is excellent.

As I'm concerned by the abolition of 5* I'll give my opinion. I would have loved to play as 5* with 2 10* carrying me for a main competition like TWDT, but I had to play last season for this. I think it is a great news for the good of the league, if a player can't even handle a 6* he shouldn't have his own spot but instead should practice to improve. Also I think it could unbalance teams because they play with 2 10* in duel vs 1 only by sacrifying the already poor 6*, while a team without 5* have to sacrify a 7* minimum to do this. It has not been proved last season because 5* players didn't show, and it's a good thing. Personally I had Zidane compliment for my level so I am motivate to become a 6* holy shit. To all captains, I am aware of being a 5* so I understand if I don't play at all, also if I need to, I'll be good. I learned to understand my qualities and weaknesses. Also I play the game to the fullest but this season I'll play the competitior and sportsman.

Concerning overall ratings I find it really accurate but I think too that some should be changed. Most players opinions goes toward a significant increase of ratings, which is not a bad thing I think, because the competition between 7-9 is unfair in my opinion. I think that only 10* should have the security to play, and only 6* should be so numerous. Here's my opinion on possible adjustment :

WB

Commodo +1
    Jamal +1
    Nowon +1
    Hard +1
    beam +1
    Thrill +1
    Ra +1
    Skyforger +1
    Paky Dude +1

JAV

Nowon +1
    Tripin +1
    Greenman -1

BASE

RaCka +1
    Hellkite +1
    Tripin +1
    Major Crisis +1
    Jurassic +1
    Henry Saari +1
    Afghan +1

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    3/3/3

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    i want to be rated

Leave a comment:

• Majorcrisis2
    replied
    My thoughts:
    kim 9 jav
    tripin 8 jav
    Henry saari 9 base, been a killer for couple seasons now
    jurassic 9 base
    zizzo 8 wb, dont see many 7 wbs pull scores he can and does every season.
    ​​​​​​ra 8 wb
    Maito chi 8 base, pulls scores way too easily to be 7
    rozay 8 base. One of the few underspids and can even shark decent.
    yojimbo 6 jav seems odd to me. Atleast u can count on him staying alive, which i dont have with most other 6s.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    Javs
    tripin 7 to 8*
    yeh is a 9*
    violence 7 to 8*

Leave a comment:

• Majorcrisis2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    This is really solid. Great work to our Father Ease.

Some things I think should definitely be changed:

- Morph 7*->8* wb. Even 8* would be a bit rounded down. Next 3-league superstar, already proven his value last TWDT and in TWD.
    - Henry Saari 8-9* spider. Puts up 10* spider stats consistently. He was broken for me at 8* last season.
    - Heaven 6-7* wb. Currently super OP compared to rest of the 6* wbs.
    - Jamal 7-8* wb. Too smart and experienced as a player, carried Spastic many games in LD. 7* is broken for him.

Some debatable ratings:

- skyforger at 7/7/8. I know he disagrees with being rated higher in wb/jav, but he's gonna be one of the biggest sleepers of the draft with his current rating. Very skilled player. Maybe needs a breakout season to earn higher ratings first, dunno.
    - Undercut 7-8* wb/jav. Hovering at 7.5 in both leagues. Fuck rating these guys.
    - Wiibimbo 7-8* wb. Been inactive recently, but easily 8-9* talent when active.
    - J-B-Inc 7-8* wb. Compared to some of the other 7*s, his ceiling is clearly much higher.
    - Afri feels stronger than 7* in wb.
    - NOWON SHOULD BE A 9* WB BUT HE ALWAYS DISAGREES WITH ME
    - FalconPunch/bellflowers possible 9* spider. Was awesome for me last season. Legio XI doesn't forget.
    - Beam 9-10* wb. He's put up 10* stats for the last 2 years. Godly player and an even better guy.
    - Major Crisis 7* wb? THIS GUY DID IT AGAIN?
    - I'm not as good at evaluating javs, but Kim at 8* seems low

All of those are tough, just pointing out the ones who seem rounded down by the biggest margins.
    Loool plz... Havent played since last twdt and played not good that season either..

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Base ratings look good.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamwin
    replied
    After quick look:

Tripin 7 -> 8 in jav
    bram 7 -> 8 in base
    Yeh 9 -> 8 in jav.
    Ra is my boy but with these wb/jav ratings he is gonna have another superstar-status season

Leave a comment:

• With Ease
    replied
    Originally posted by Singer View Post
    Thanks for the ratings!

Is the draft order going to be announced soon? Are teams going to be selected at random?
    Draft order will be randomized. In the past, draft order was selected around an hour before the actual draft itself, but I don't see any reason why the draft order can't be decided early to give captains more time to plan. Give me a day or so to think on this. Also, the actual draft itself will be a live snake draft as it has been in years past. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Singer
    replied
    Thanks for the ratings!

Is the draft order going to be announced soon? Are teams going to be selected at random?

Leave a comment:

• Mythril
    replied
    This is really solid. Great work to our Father Ease.

Some things I think should definitely be changed:

- Morph 7*->8* wb. Even 8* would be a bit rounded down. Next 3-league superstar, already proven his value last TWDT and in TWD.
    - Henry Saari 8-9* spider. Puts up 10* spider stats consistently. He was broken for me at 8* last season.
    - Heaven 6-7* wb. Currently super OP compared to rest of the 6* wbs.
    - Jamal 7-8* wb. Too smart and experienced as a player, carried Spastic many games in LD. 7* is broken for him.

Some debatable ratings:

- skyforger at 7/7/8. I know he disagrees with being rated higher in wb/jav, but he's gonna be one of the biggest sleepers of the draft with his current rating. Very skilled player. Maybe needs a breakout season to earn higher ratings first, dunno.
    - Undercut 7-8* wb/jav. Hovering at 7.5 in both leagues. Fuck rating these guys.
    - Wiibimbo 7-8* wb. Been inactive recently, but easily 8-9* talent when active.
    - J-B-Inc 7-8* wb. Compared to some of the other 7*s, his ceiling is clearly much higher.
    - Afri feels stronger than 7* in wb.
    - NOWON SHOULD BE A 9* WB BUT HE ALWAYS DISAGREES WITH ME
    - FalconPunch/bellflowers possible 9* spider. Was awesome for me last season. Legio XI doesn't forget.
    - Beam 9-10* wb. He's put up 10* stats for the last 2 years. Godly player and an even better guy.
    - Major Crisis 7* wb? THIS GUY DID IT AGAIN?
    - I'm not as good at evaluating javs, but Kim at 8* seems low

All of those are tough, just pointing out the ones who seem rounded down by the biggest margins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X