RATINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RATINGS

Click HERE for the Summer 2019 TWDT ratings. I took the ratings that were already in place and changed a few things that I disagreed with. I also removed 5* as a rating option, because the line between 5* and 6* players isn't huge and there were only about 8 5* players anyway.

Ratings are subject to change until 11:59 p.m. on Friday July 5, 2019, which is when signups for TWDT will close. Anyone signing up after 11:59 p.m. on Friday night will be added to Free Agency.

There may have been a few things I missed, so please use this thread to cry about any perceived injustice you see. I am open to changing ratings if enough players are against them.

Thank you, and let the flaming begin.

EDIT:

RATING CHANGES/ADDITIONS:

WB

Morph up to 8*
    JAMAL up to 8*
    Ra up to 8*
    Heaven up to 7*

JAV

Tripin up to 8*
    Spawnisen down to 7*

BASE

Henry Saari up to 9*
    vys up to 8*
    bram up to 8*
    maito_chi up to 8*
    rozay up to 8*

ADDED

turban - 9 / 10 / 10
    rasaq - 8 / 7 / 7
    zeebu - 7 / 7 / 7
    mr. homo - 7 / 7 / 8
    BIET - 8 / 8 / 7 --> changed to 7 / 7 / 7
    Hackysack - 7 / 7 / 6

Last edited by With Ease; 07-04-2019, 11:58 PM.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

This is really solid. Great work to our Father Ease.

Some things I think should definitely be changed:

- Morph 7*->8* wb. Even 8* would be a bit rounded down. Next 3-league superstar, already proven his value last TWDT and in TWD.
    - Henry Saari 8-9* spider. Puts up 10* spider stats consistently. He was broken for me at 8* last season.
    - Heaven 6-7* wb. Currently super OP compared to rest of the 6* wbs.
    - Jamal 7-8* wb. Too smart and experienced as a player, carried Spastic many games in LD. 7* is broken for him.

Some debatable ratings:

- skyforger at 7/7/8. I know he disagrees with being rated higher in wb/jav, but he's gonna be one of the biggest sleepers of the draft with his current rating. Very skilled player. Maybe needs a breakout season to earn higher ratings first, dunno.
    - Undercut 7-8* wb/jav. Hovering at 7.5 in both leagues. Fuck rating these guys.
    - Wiibimbo 7-8* wb. Been inactive recently, but easily 8-9* talent when active.
    - J-B-Inc 7-8* wb. Compared to some of the other 7*s, his ceiling is clearly much higher.
    - Afri feels stronger than 7* in wb.
    - NOWON SHOULD BE A 9* WB BUT HE ALWAYS DISAGREES WITH ME
    - FalconPunch/bellflowers possible 9* spider. Was awesome for me last season. Legio XI doesn't forget.
    - Beam 9-10* wb. He's put up 10* stats for the last 2 years. Godly player and an even better guy.
    - Major Crisis 7* wb? THIS GUY DID IT AGAIN?
    - I'm not as good at evaluating javs, but Kim at 8* seems low

All of those are tough, just pointing out the ones who seem rounded down by the biggest margins.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Thanks for the ratings!

Is the draft order going to be announced soon? Are teams going to be selected at random?

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
        Thanks for the ratings!

Is the draft order going to be announced soon? Are teams going to be selected at random?
        Draft order will be randomized. In the past, draft order was selected around an hour before the actual draft itself, but I don't see any reason why the draft order can't be decided early to give captains more time to plan. Give me a day or so to think on this. Also, the actual draft itself will be a live snake draft as it has been in years past. Thanks.
        Phiz> I probably am gay
        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

After quick look:

Tripin 7 -> 8 in jav
          bram 7 -> 8 in base
          Yeh 9 -> 8 in jav.
          Ra is my boy but with these wb/jav ratings he is gonna have another superstar-status season
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Base ratings look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
              This is really solid. Great work to our Father Ease.

Some things I think should definitely be changed:

- Morph 7*->8* wb. Even 8* would be a bit rounded down. Next 3-league superstar, already proven his value last TWDT and in TWD.
              - Henry Saari 8-9* spider. Puts up 10* spider stats consistently. He was broken for me at 8* last season.
              - Heaven 6-7* wb. Currently super OP compared to rest of the 6* wbs.
              - Jamal 7-8* wb. Too smart and experienced as a player, carried Spastic many games in LD. 7* is broken for him.

Some debatable ratings:

- skyforger at 7/7/8. I know he disagrees with being rated higher in wb/jav, but he's gonna be one of the biggest sleepers of the draft with his current rating. Very skilled player. Maybe needs a breakout season to earn higher ratings first, dunno.
              - Undercut 7-8* wb/jav. Hovering at 7.5 in both leagues. Fuck rating these guys.
              - Wiibimbo 7-8* wb. Been inactive recently, but easily 8-9* talent when active.
              - J-B-Inc 7-8* wb. Compared to some of the other 7*s, his ceiling is clearly much higher.
              - Afri feels stronger than 7* in wb.
              - NOWON SHOULD BE A 9* WB BUT HE ALWAYS DISAGREES WITH ME
              - FalconPunch/bellflowers possible 9* spider. Was awesome for me last season. Legio XI doesn't forget.
              - Beam 9-10* wb. He's put up 10* stats for the last 2 years. Godly player and an even better guy.
              - Major Crisis 7* wb? THIS GUY DID IT AGAIN?
              - I'm not as good at evaluating javs, but Kim at 8* seems low

All of those are tough, just pointing out the ones who seem rounded down by the biggest margins.
              Loool plz... Havent played since last twdt and played not good that season either..

Comment

Javs
                tripin 7 to 8*
                yeh is a 9*
                violence 7 to 8*
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

My thoughts:
                  kim 9 jav
                  tripin 8 jav
                  Henry saari 9 base, been a killer for couple seasons now
                  jurassic 9 base
                  zizzo 8 wb, dont see many 7 wbs pull scores he can and does every season.
                  ​​​​​​ra 8 wb
                  Maito chi 8 base, pulls scores way too easily to be 7
                  rozay 8 base. One of the few underspids and can even shark decent.
                  yojimbo 6 jav seems odd to me. Atleast u can count on him staying alive, which i dont have with most other 6s.

Comment

i want to be rated

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

3/3/3

Comment

This season announce to be great, I find the captains composition huge. With Ease, Rough has been the best javelin during last TWL, and in Ease's absence Rough is indisputably the best javelin, and also the only Hall of Fame's representative. With RaCka, the best warbird, and Trasher, the best baser, we got the all the best. Ogron and Tiny, two great of TWDT history, both smart and very vicious, which is a great quality for this league. Zizzo will be the Finland's representative, the cold bloded people, perfect substitute for TWDT King Dreamwin, Zizzo being also a great of TWDT history. Then Flew and Singer, two players who have experienced a huge push last TWL, one warbird and one javelin. Both could be 10* in their ship if they keep their momentum. In Ease's absence, Mythril will be the best player overall. Trench Wars has been rude with Mythril recently, who captained a team last two seasons, doing a great job, but had bad luck to fall on Dreamwin VS Zidane rivalry's peak.
                        The picture is excellent.

As I'm concerned by the abolition of 5* I'll give my opinion. I would have loved to play as 5* with 2 10* carrying me for a main competition like TWDT, but I had to play last season for this. I think it is a great news for the good of the league, if a player can't even handle a 6* he shouldn't have his own spot but instead should practice to improve. Also I think it could unbalance teams because they play with 2 10* in duel vs 1 only by sacrifying the already poor 6*, while a team without 5* have to sacrify a 7* minimum to do this. It has not been proved last season because 5* players didn't show, and it's a good thing. Personally I had Zidane compliment for my level so I am motivate to become a 6* holy shit. To all captains, I am aware of being a 5* so I understand if I don't play at all, also if I need to, I'll be good. I learned to understand my qualities and weaknesses. Also I play the game to the fullest but this season I'll play the competitior and sportsman.

Concerning overall ratings I find it really accurate but I think too that some should be changed. Most players opinions goes toward a significant increase of ratings, which is not a bad thing I think, because the competition between 7-9 is unfair in my opinion. I think that only 10* should have the security to play, and only 6* should be so numerous. Here's my opinion on possible adjustment :

WB

Commodo +1
                        Jamal +1
                        Nowon +1
                        Hard +1
                        beam +1
                        Thrill +1
                        Ra +1
                        Skyforger +1
                        Paky Dude +1

JAV

Nowon +1
                        Tripin +1
                        Greenman -1

BASE

RaCka +1
                        Hellkite +1
                        Tripin +1
                        Major Crisis +1
                        Jurassic +1
                        Henry Saari +1
                        Afghan +1

Comment

you guys are so fucking generous on these basing ratings lmao

Comment

gonna be another huge disappointment for the new/eg people. good overall for tw though. thanks, ease, claus.
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Can i be 5* in everything please? thanks
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X