RATINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOTS FIRED
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
      Cuckold is best kept secret in the game, don't ruin it, you've already seen him play whole TWL so you don't need his alias, you already know his play
      I dont mind keeping the secret as a captain. I said we need either a public alias list or a captain list. We need to know who he is for ratings purposes how he plays and if picking him would benefit or not. It seems you have the advantage of knowing.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

So David seaman it is

Comment

The captains would need to know the aliases, including this cuckold fellow.
          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
          1:Zidane> congrats man
          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
            The captains would need to know the aliases, including this cuckold fellow.
            Doesn't matter Rough. I'm gunna slam you in 3 divisions. Love you tho.

Comment

cuckold is steadman

Comment

It's funny that you're actually risking integrity of your own league by making players rated incorrectly based on other factors than their performance. Whichever captain ends up picking clearly wrong rated people going to have a jackpot and room for killer lineups. GL with TWDT anyway folks, if i'll ever move away from 3rd world countries might actually log in.

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                Henry is a 7* baser at best you guys are all trash stfu
                This would be a good move, loved watching recording of an 8 star player giving 10 stars run for their life and winning last season semi finals, the one game that was recorded. Would be much more humiliating for him to do it as an 7 next time.

Checking ratings from previous seasons you can also see that vys has been rated 8 for past 5 seasons in twdtb but now his number has been lowered to 7. Progressing backwards while worse players move forward. Ease and Ogron still friends? Recall they always pulled favors for one another. Checked who has squadded with ease or ogron in twd and cross-referencing it to list of changes shows something fishy.
                Last edited by Za!Dink; 07-04-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

One thing I've been thinking is how it seems like everyone's rating has been mostly going up and almost none are going down.. shouldn't that affect the star cap limit as well, move it up to 41* instead of 40* atleast? Just a thought

Comment

One thing I've been thinking is how it seems like everyone's rating has been mostly going up and almost none are going down
                    My rating has gone up over the past couple of years without having played a single round of TWD or TWL and playing pub 99% of the time...

Comment

One thing I've been thinking is how it seems like everyone's rating has been mostly going up and almost none are going down.. shouldn't that affect the star cap limit as well, move it up to 41* instead of 40* atleast? Just a thought
                      Same for me. Dealing with crazy lag on Sunday's I always underperform. Yet my ratings either increase or remain the same. Last season I upgraded my internet just to see if anything would be different and I still managed to lag out the first match I was in. Last 4 years I've been playing on a laptop and it's never been the same for me. Was hoping I'd get reduced ratings so people wouldn't have high hopes in playing me.

Hopefully things will be different this season.

Comment

Most of the ratings are fine with only few players deserving to be bumped or lowered a tier depending on how you want the league to run. Right now there are a lot of great value picks, and some players who have very little value due to being overrated.

My opinion may be biased, but I still would like to think that I am a rather good judge of skill and talent.

suggested warbird rating changes --

Jamal, Morph, and Ra should higher on the priority list to be bumped up to an 8-star rating. Pretty much all of these players averaged 11-8 scores during the last TWDT season, and many performed at a good level in TWL which is definitely a different setting, but worth mentioning nonetheless. Amnesti, Zizzo, Hellkite, Commodo, and Rough have the potential to play at a higher rating as well in a TWDT setting. I would be fine with any of these players retaining their current rating.

Geio can be considered to be lowered one tier considering his recent performances and activity. There are several players in the 8-star rating bracket who play at a very similar level when it comes to skill and impact, such as Ogron, Trasher, Spezza, and Ardour. Attacks should be lowered 9-star rating as he is not on the same level as other 10-star players. If we going with no upgrades in rating, then I would perhaps argue Kado to be lowered to 7-star rating to match players such as Jamal and Morph to add more high value players to the pool.

suggested javelin rating changes --

Tripin is the only player I would raise to an 8-star rating. I would also argue Spezza could be raised to 8-star rating, but that's only because he absolutely destroyed me last night in javduel.

Kim and Mean Gene are very close to 9-star rating, and in some situations could be bumped up a tier. Kim seems to lack something in a 5vs5 setting where as Mean Gene is inconsistent, thus either rating works for these players.

Spawnisen likely deserves to be lowered to 7-star rating. He was never that talented of a player, and now after several years of inactivity you should expect even less of him.

suggested basing rating changes --

Vys, Beam, Singer, Bram, and Banks should be bumped up to an 8-star rating. These players either have a history of both performing and playing at a high level, or simply have more than enough experience and potential to warrant a rating change. Players such as Thrill, Afghan, Rozay, and Public Assassin are worth considering as well, but lower on the priority list.

Henry Saari deserves to be bumped up to 9-star rating, but I do agree that he can be a detriment to most teams given his style of play.
                        Last edited by Turban; 07-04-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Za!Dink View Post
                          It's funny that you're actually risking integrity of your own league by making players rated incorrectly based on other factors than their performance. Whichever captain ends up picking clearly wrong rated people going to have a jackpot and room for killer lineups. GL with TWDT anyway folks, if i'll ever move away from 3rd world countries might actually log in.

This would be a good move, loved watching recording of an 8 star player giving 10 stars run for their life and winning last season semi finals, the one game that was recorded. Would be much more humiliating for him to do it as an 7 next time.

Checking ratings from previous seasons you can also see that vys has been rated 8 for past 5 seasons in twdtb but now his number has been lowered to 7. Progressing backwards while worse players move forward. Ease and Ogron still friends? Recall they always pulled favors for one another. Checked who has squadded with ease or ogron in twd and cross-referencing it to list of changes shows something fishy.
                          I think it's pretty telling that you had to make a new name to say this. Producing perfect ratings is an impossibility using the current system, and I lack knowledge about many of the lower ranked players. Instead of complaining that players are rated incorrectly, how about making a list of any issues you see so your post does more than state pointless conspiracy theories.

I'm sure there are players that are rated incorrectly, but every captain has a chance to draft them and take advantage of the inaccuracies. My job is to make sure that no one is so broken that they will affect the fairness of the league (like 24 at 6*).
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

why is this idiot posting on an alias lmao

Comment

First post updated with rating changes.
                              Phiz> I probably am gay
                              Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                                First post updated with rating changes.
                                If you're increasing majority of the players' star ratings and eliminating 5s, shouldn't we have the lineup total for dueling increased to 41 stars?
                                Last edited by Flew; 07-05-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X