No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL TWDT Draft Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am willing to trade my draft spot. Let me know.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      Am willing to trade my draft spot. Let me know.
      I think the second spot is the worst in a snake draft=P. You pick 2nd and 15th. Best spot is 4th=P

Comment

What would someone even use to trade for a better spot? Doesn't this stuff happen in NFL or something? How does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post

I think the second spot is the worst in a snake draft=P. You pick 2nd and 15th. Best spot is 4th=P
          That is very subjective flew. It depends on what you want. aka ogron wanting probably Mythril or Zidane.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I'm not sure trading draft picks should be a thing, it's never been a thing and would just create confusion..
            We already are going to have a 20 players average on our teams for which activity will be questionable, if teams start giving away more picks that would lead to a smaller roster and possibly more showrate problems.
            Only thing I could see as an option would be to switch up your first pick to acquire early positions on the second and third pick from the trading team but that starts to mess up with the whole draft order

Comment

If you lay out the drafts in a list (at least for the first 10 picks for each team) it would make trading draft choices a lot cleaner.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
                I'm not sure trading draft picks should be a thing, it's never been a thing and would just create confusion..
                We already are going to have a 20 players average on our teams for which activity will be questionable, if teams start giving away more picks that would lead to a smaller roster and possibly more showrate problems.
                Only thing I could see as an option would be to switch up your first pick to acquire early positions on the second and third pick from the trading team but that starts to mess up with the whole draft order
                Welcome to TWDT (cap) Singer You will see that Tiny is looking to trade anyone all day every day
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I don't see an issue with captains trading picks.

Picks and FA picks have been traded before and it wasn't a problem.

If someone thinks there's more value early taking who they want, or more value later able to grab 2 elite players (i.e., if you think there's 12 good players and #1 only gets one of them) and want to trade down.

Up to Ease, I guess.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Just a quick shout to the caps that I am v.poor value in TWDT, don't be fooled by the ratings list. Also, seeing as I'm not capping this year, the following picking strategies are wise:

1) BASERS, BASERS, BASERS

You will need twice as many basers as any other league. You can usually pick up decent javs and birds in the later rounds. Good basers always go first.

2) Factor in your own strengths

You will need a balanced team to qualify: results are aggregated to determine playoff spots. Being competitive in every league is also conducive to squad morale.

3) Construct your team as you go along

Bust out an excel and see where you're lacking. Don't be afraid to secure your low star positions early.

4) Do your research

If you plan to pick someone early, get a reassurance that they will actually turn up. Also, go through the ratings list and highlight anyone who's under-rated. Active people and under-rated people are like gold dust.

Good luck!
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

Welcome to TWDT (cap) Singer You will see that Tiny is looking to trade anyone all day every day
                      LOL, Tiny has made more trades than every other cap combined in TWDT history.

He loves this game.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                        With Ease will the actual draft too be on twitch? if people missed it, can it be recorded? i clicked on ur account link but there was no videos recorded
                        The actual draft will not be on twitch unless someone else does it. Unfortunately I probably can't be on for the draft itself, but we will hopefully have someone ready to add names to an excel spreadsheet as the draft is taking place so you can see who was picked each round.

As for trading draft picks, I won't be allowing it this year. The draft lottery comes down to luck and it's not fair to do everything you can to get around it. Normally the draft order is announced an hour before the draft starts. Doing the draft order early this year wasn't so that captains could trade picks, but so that they could have more time to prepare.
                        Phiz> I probably am gay
                        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post

The actual draft will not be on twitch unless someone else does it. Unfortunately I probably can't be on for the draft itself, but we will hopefully have someone ready to add names to an excel spreadsheet as the draft is taking place so you can see who was picked each round.

As for trading draft picks, I won't be allowing it this year. The draft lottery comes down to luck and it's not fair to do everything you can to get around it. Normally the draft order is announced an hour before the draft starts. Doing the draft order early this year wasn't so that captains could trade picks, but so that they could have more time to prepare.
                          I am willing to take care of the draft and sheet sunday. If there is a mod to *arena the picks it would be great.

Comment

ill probably be around
                            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
                            X