Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnum is definitely 8 in base, anything lower and he will be significantly broken. Please keep the rating you first did Ease.
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

okyo obviously a 10.... he's not inactive, he plays a lot? if anything he should be a 9* in base

Comment

okyo is not in his prime, period. havent seen a 15+ kill dd game from him in months. 9 in base? lol i dunno not familiar with that area

Comment

He is putting up solid numbers in twd, but vs asianrign and paladen etc...just dont know if he can carry like a 10 should atm with being out of practice. 9.5!
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I haven't used a warbird since I was active in my old zone (dsb). Everything else is fine. I'll be able to show 50/75% of games.

Comment

Okyo being better rated than Lasenza is kinda weird to me, would he have been anyone's second pick in the initial draft, where all the remaining 10s got picked?
              I can agree he might be the best player available in the FA but with this kind of rating, his value is slightly ruined imo

Comment

What did I miss in the past 4 years? Okyo is one of the top 3 WBs in the entire game at 10*?
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  Okyo - 9/8/8 - Inactive, not in top form with other 10s, probably be one of the better 9s
                  Rodney - 7/8/9 - We established he can jav, could be 7.5....close call
                  Pure_Luck - 7/7/8
                  Jones - 7/7/7 - Feel like he is wirah/dele/jb/murder level, inactive, doesnt care, doesnt practice, use to be good
                  Paradise - 7/8/8 - Good shark playable at 8* for sure and sharks are hard to come by
                  Poid - 7/7/7 - He is not kira/para/kim level jav. you will be rating him out of playing
                  Poseidon - 8/7/8
                  Big Sean - 7/7/7
                  Magnum Size - 7/6/8
                  Delectable - 7/7/7 - Feel like he is wirah/jones/jb/murder level, inactive, doesnt care, doesnt practice, use to be good
                  Sulla - 7/7/7
                  Skuff - 6/6/6
                  Clay - 6/6/6
                  Voth - 7/7/7
                  Tripacan - 6/6/6
                  Ellis D. - 7/7/7
                  midoent - 7/7/8
                  I shouldn't even be a 7 in any category. I've never played TWDT and haven't played TWL in literally a decade. So I've not got "league" experience, just javduel and 3v3 twds really. I'd presume 5s or 6s would be more fitting considering lack of league play.

Comment

I added Bacon the list
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by POiD View Post

I shouldn't even be a 7 in any category. I've never played TWDT and haven't played TWL in literally a decade. So I've not got "league" experience, just javduel and 3v3 twds really. I'd presume 5s or 6s would be more fitting considering lack of league play.
                      its based on ability cap if that makes sense. There's no way you're 6 in any category. Hence 7s seems only suitable

Comment

Hows my main man Potenza swag OG Okyo a 10/8/8 he hasn't played for 3 years and barely logs on? Drop him to an 8/7/7 busted rating... okyo> ricko is my fkn slave even after all these inactive years

Comment

I added Bacon, Children, Burnt, and Cloth to the list for Ease to rate.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                            glad we are mostly in agreement tiny

Jones is still 8* level, dele is not. Yeah they can be categorized as has-beens, but Jones overall ability is higher than dele.
                            Jones is an easy 10.
                            3x TWLD All-Star
                            2x TWLD Finals MVP
                            2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

lol nice troll and draft order needs to be extended past 17 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post

Jones is an easy 10.
                                Thank you, Dele. You will always be a 10 in my heart. xoxo
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X