Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike trading during the initial draft, trading FA picks will be possible, but the value of the potential pick will be determined by the quality of player(s) who are expected to be available at the specific drafting position. It will also count as one of a captain's four trades per season.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

in what world does beam make the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        in what world does beam make the rules?
        Lol...rab knows...

I quoted ease himself about not trading draft picks. The free agency is still a draft so his rule about draft picks applies to the free agency. This is of course unless he has retroactively changed his mind about that and I am unaware of it.
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Lol...rab knows...

I quoted ease himself about not trading draft picks. The free agency is still a draft so his rule about draft picks applies to the free agency. This is of course unless he has retroactively changed his mind about that and I am unaware of it.
          This guy just mad he is getting outtraded

Comment

Beam is refusing to play on flew's team because of the lack of wb's / 0-6 hole, and wants a superstar to play with along the lines of wanting to play jav as flew said no. I feel flew is now left with a decision he does not want to make but to get pieces in return. The pieces in return are horrible according to me. RA is a three leaguer alone and is better than those 3 picks and I don't see anything special in Beam but he would definitely contribute as a wber and shark. This really hurts flew and his team but we can all say it's his fault for drafting a child. I don't mind trades but it has to benefit both teams and this trade does not at all.

this trade should not be approved if we want integrity and competitiveness of the league. Lastly, beam trying to force his way out like his Lebron or something, you sir are like a Jeremy Lin.
            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
            1:Zidane> congrats man
            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

I find that very strange.. why can't a GM trade away his draft pick? seems to me like the other gms are hating on this move just because they didn't think of it first or can't do it themselves. Seems to be some people on here are exaggerating the situation because they are hating on it. Racka is sacrifying his base team a bit to just get a little better in jav/dd, while flew gains 2 very good basers AND a solid player in the next fa draft.

Not to mention flew would have not one but 2 picks in fa, so he'd get 2 solid basers and 2 solid players in FA.. how would this not be a good trade for both ends

Comment

Lol... very interesting point unlimited... Ra (won twlb a month ago) and beam are much worse basers than rosey and jonesye. I think you're onto something and this trade looks and feels good now

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
                  I find that very strange.. why can't a GM trade away his draft pick? seems to me like the other gms are hating on this move just because they didn't think of it first or can't do it themselves. Seems to be some people on here are exaggerating the situation because they are hating on it. Racka is sacrifying his base team a bit to just get a little better in jav/dd, while flew gains 2 very good basers AND a solid player in the next fa draft.

Not to mention flew would have not one but 2 picks in fa, so he'd get 2 solid basers and 2 solid players in FA.. how would this not be a good trade for both ends
                  I do not have a problem trading picks, but the precedent was set that we could not trade picks. I wanted to trade my draft pick but I was told I could not. For that reason it should not be allowed.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                    I do not have a problem trading picks, but the precedent was set that we could not trade picks. I wanted to trade my draft pick but I was told I could not. For that reason it should not be allowed.
                    Exactly, same rules for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      Lol... very interesting point unlimited... Ra (won twlb a month ago) and beam are much worse basers than rosey and jonesye. I think you're onto something and this trade looks and feels good now
                      Okay fine that's a good point, I'm new here maybe ra is a solid baser, but that is totally irrelevant and not what I was trying to say for the most part lol Just stating that if a gm wants to trade their draft pick then they should be able to, and that it would benefit flew a great deal. That's a big deal to have not one but two fa picks on top of getting some pieces like joe and rozay, and if that's true how beam wants to be traded.. then he's useless to flew, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
                        then he's useless to flew, anyways.
                        A player should not be permitted to make themself useless in order to get traded to another team, and especially not at a good price.
                        This trade, if allowed, must not create imbalance in the league, which in its proposed form it clearly does.
                        Personally I think the correct way of dealing with a player refusing to play is to ban them from this season and next season.

Comment

I don't know what all the fuss is about, trade seems perfectly fair to me. All 4 players were drafted at practically the same spot:

And if you look at Ra/Beam and Rozay/Joeses' performances in recent TWDT seasons, they've reached a similar number of Finals:

Ra (TWDT-D 3x, TWDT-J 2x, TWDT-B 3x)
                          Beam (TWDT-D 3x, TWDT-J 1x, TWDT-B 2x)

14x Finals combined

Rozay (TWDT-B 1x)
                          Joeses

1x Finals combined

Pretty similar resumes TBH, think everyone just needs to calm down, you're just haters.

And Turban completely taking over Flew's captaincy and running the team from the shadows is perfectly normal behavior, it's 100% fine he's making and accepting trades.

He also very wisely killed a Beam for Tripin trade. Tripin only finished 5th in TWLD 22 Scoring Race, shows 100%, has a great attitude, plays multiple leagues, and started in every league on triple crown power last year.

I'm glad Turban singlehandedly killed that trade and made Flew back out, because then Mist would only have Tripin and Ra as trade assets.

After a 0-6 start, believing Mist's season is 100% over, and stating his only goal in signing up to play TWDT was to spite certain players he doesn't like, trading away two of their best assets to his fellow friends on Rage seems like a fair trade and I think you guys all need to chill.

The trade is fine.

top 100 basers list

Comment

The purpose of a veto is to prevent cheating / collusion. As in one team purposely making another team better with no regard to their own team. The purpose of a veto is not to stop what you think is a "bad trade". You deal with the same shit with noobs in fantasy football wanting to veto anything they perceive gives a team an edge.

Can't speak to the trading draft pick thing. I'm assuming Ease was talking about trading picks for picks in the initial draft / preventing small rosters with poor show rates by trading multiple picks for one. Should definitely all be clarified pre-draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                              The purpose of a veto is to prevent cheating
                              Which is exactly what this is.

Comment

Turban's said two things loudly and often in a chat with 15 people in it:

1) He only signed up for TWDT to spite certain people and make sure they lose
                                2) Mist is 100% out at 0-6 and they have no chance of making the playoffs

This trade is already very likely to be denied, but Turban is going to spend the rest of the trade window trying the classic fantasy football move of trading away major assets to friend(s) when your team isn't making the playoffs.

He's one of the best players in the game and has an extremely high IQ, nobody that smart and that good at the game makes trades that bad while trying to win. He's determined to troll and spite people he doesn't like.

His only goal is to hurt the league, troll people he hates, and do as much damage to the credibility of TWDT as possible, create drama, and help friends. Then he'll pm people "gg" and message Ease on Steam with something annoying like "lol have fun dealing with this : )".

He doesn't care about making Mist better or winning. He didn't even want to play TWDT and repeatedly said he wasn't playing this game anymore.

It's cheating, plain and simple.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X