This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beam View Post
    no clue man I haven't heard anything but positives from my previous twdt captains
    Dude... When u were 6* on Tiny's team paddington few seasons ago u told him to trade you cuz u werent playing anymore cuz he subbed u while being 0-5... Its known that you only suit well with certain caps, like zidane and mythril.

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post
      If this falls apart because Tripin has publicly stated that he will quit if he gets traded, I have to assume that Tripin would serve a 2 season ban from TWDT.
      Think you?re the last person who should be making statements like that.

Comment

• I get that beam has a certain reputation who can be a troll and get on people's nerves but the whole "he won't play for his team" argument seems to have been debunked previously by Turban?
        You can't force a player to get along with everyone but refusing to play is against the rules, the point of TWDT is to play with some people you normally wouldn't

Comment

• Originally posted by Singer View Post
          I get that beam has a certain reputation who can be a troll and get on people's nerves but the whole "he won't play for his team" argument seems to have been debunked previously by Turban?
          You can't force a player to get along with everyone but refusing to play is against the rules, the point of TWDT is to play with some people you normally wouldn't
          It?s no debunked lol. He tells turban one thing and me another thing. I?m the captain last I checked. Also the day Beam told me he wasn?t playing because Ease made him a 7 star jav, I voiced my concerns to Ease and Ogron the same day or day after. Rough was aware of this as well. The circumstances are different but the principle is still the same.

Comment

• i hafint vsd effirt in jiflin/wirbirt since 2004, am mastir/solid playir in both if wantid, and 4 twtdb am the bist 2nd shirk u cud pissibly haf on a rostir. allow zidin n all othir sub par humin beinks/horrendis athletes 2 STFU THIS INSTINT

Comment

• Originally posted by viop11 View Post
              i hafint vsd effirt in jiflin/wirbirt since 2004, am mastir/solid playir in both if wantid, and 4 twtdb am the bist 2nd shirk u cud pissibly haf on a rostir. allow zidin n all othir sub par humin beinks/horrendis athletes 2 STFU THIS INSTINT
              stfu viop stick to hz at least you are decent there. Also I can't believe you were playing in 2004 and still that terrible, you complain when I trashtalk but I swear if I don't improve more than you did after playing all this time I stop to use forum/chat and either improve or quit. So far stfu and allow some mirror.

Comment

• i haf litirilly seen u on trinch wirs battilfield 1 time in my life in jif elim n i kill u 7 times in 30 secinds w/ 0 effirt which isnt an accomplishmint becuz u pilit ur ship like i did the 1 time in my life i vsd weed n logged onto trinch wirs @ 3 am in piblic n had my head tiltid sideways vsink 360 spin moofs n spewink billits in lincistir all ofir the pitch w/o beink apil 2 feel ne of my limbs/lost all muscil contril

Comment

• I was clowning that day, acting like I'm the superstar obviously I do shit, but I propose you a ?go duel in javelin whenever you want. You are a trash player and I still suspect you of being an alcoholic. Also a pussy that sit after one game because he was decent and feel satisfied. So I doubt you got the balls, but I would love the opportunity to shut your dirty mouth.

Comment

• I love how there's 10 pages of drama in a thread about TWDT trades mostly revolving around beam, and how it has somehow devolved into a violence vs hellrazor verbal duel.
                    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

• i dun drink sry and we cud duel sumtime if u want 2 howefir i said i take no pride in fingirink u in eliminition n haf no desire 2 duel but cud if this is what u wish 4 cud vs u sumtime

Comment

• What a faggot. I know why unlike in hz, in tw you act like you don't care, you are aware of being very bad and you are too mature to care also probably lol

To railed again the thread, my opinion is like Tiny, trading fa picks is shit. Ease probably think it also butdo his best to respect the rules written, which is great.

Comment

• I am going to speak with my team this weekend, we are going to have a real discussion if we want to even participate in this league anymore as a lot of things have unraveled in 24 hours.

These trades are so unbalanced and there is no punishment for beam who has publicly stated he does not want to play for flew and is refusing to show.

TWDT teams will be on strike in......2019
                          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                          1:Zidane> congrats man
                          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough View Post
                            I am going to speak with my team this weekend, we are going to have a real discussion if we want to even participate in this league anymore as a lot of things have unraveled in 24 hours.

These trades are so unbalanced and there is no punishment for beam who has publicly stated he does not want to play for flew and is refusing to show.

TWDT teams will be on strike in......2019
                            Rough LOL. But I got Rodney to play for you

Comment

• Lol don't be silly Rough... Pineapple Express and Violence are very similar in value to Kim and Ra, the only reason they went 7 rounds later is because Singer is a much smarter captain than everyone else. Oh and they might get Poid or Sulla in free agency so I'm sure it'll even out a bit

Comment

• Go ahead and poke fun at me but technically you're just making fun of all the other captains who couldn't offer a better trade,
                                If it's so one-sided then go ahead and tell your cap Tiny he's a dumbass for not giving something better to Flew, not my problem

Comment

Working...
                                X