• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAMS

TWDT-D

TWDT-J

TWDT-B

You can also view the rosters here on the official TWDT website created by Wirah!

They look great and let you see the pick order.
    Last edited by ogron; 07-08-2019, 03:08 AM.
    top 100 basers list

neato torpedo!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

All teams look great, the draft was fun, all captains made serious teams, and the ratings are the more accurate I ever saw. My respect to Ease who handle this with what it seems to be a total independance, greatest chief so far. To me Ogron have made the best draft, but all 8 captains can win at the end. I'm happy to be part of Fish, Zizzo as captain is the best I could have to give a more serious turn of my TW career. By the way I repeat a last time, if I don't play at all I'm happy, if I play I do good. Morph as best player, he is the player who had the biggest push recently, in all leagues, the Steadman 2019, I'm sure he got what it needs to lead us to victory. I love all players but particulary Vys, I count on him to lead to victory as well. Good luck to all teams and I can't wait to read the HoNs. And thanks to all staffs doing a great job so far.

Comment

Also the only thing I would have made diferently is base * cap. 66* is the best to match with the 40* of wb/jav. 10/10/9/9/8/7/7/6 and 10/9/8/7/6 in wb/jav (I know many combination are possible, we probably gonna see the famous 8/8/8/8/8 with Lag&Luck in warbird), 67* almost eradicate the 6*, and allow more 1 leaguers like Trasher and Ogron. Both teams can win wb/jav and both player are multi-leaguers, but their base teams are overpowered compare to others, while wb/jav got a pretty fair competition. I was part convinced by 41* arguments, but in a 8 teams format it seems perfect with 40, let see.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
          All teams look great, the draft was fun, all captains made serious teams, and the ratings are the more accurate I ever saw. My respect to Ease who handle this with what it seems to be a total independance, greatest chief so far. To me Ogron have made the best draft, but all 8 captains can win at the end. I'm happy to be part of Fish, Zizzo as captain is the best I could have to give a more serious turn of my TW career. By the way I repeat a last time, if I don't play at all I'm happy, if I play I do good. Morph as best player, he is the player who had the biggest push recently, in all leagues, the Steadman 2019, I'm sure he got what it needs to lead us to victory. I love all players but particulary Vys, I count on him to lead to victory as well. Good luck to all teams and I can't wait to read the HoNs. And thanks to all staffs doing a great job so far.
          Nobody likes a brown noser.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Nobody likes a brown noser.
            I've been picked before you.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post

I've been picked before you.
              You might even play more too if the stars align right. My statement is still true.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'm no brown noser dear Exalt, I could shit on my friend and defend my ennemy if I think he is right, also I always tell when someone do shit, as I tell when someone do good. I won't shit on Ease and other staff if they do good. Also I just claim I'm happy to be on this team, I'm licking no ahnus.

Comment

just a miniscule edit to whoever is in charge of website Wirah ? This season is 8 teams rather than 6 just thought id point that out.

Comment

It has 8 teams on it?

Comment

Destruct and I are the dark horses of this league, and we have a vast supply of rice to sushi our way to the top.
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        It has 8 teams on it?
                        yes there is 8 but on the team bar it says "Six teams will fight to win this tournament."

Comment

Working...
                        X