My Starters, all teams all leagues, without explanations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Starters, all teams all leagues, without explanations

My opinion could be especially biased conserning myself obviously. Mist can't even enter 67* at the same time in base, also base's door for 6* is almost closed. I hope the head op of the future season will think of it, I think 66* is perfect for 8 teams, to give a chance to 6* (few newbies + long time pubers + average players of other zones). I find teams pretty even and hard to note. I hope someone like Ogron, or one guy per leagues, gonna do a pro version of this with explanations.

WARBIRD

Pirates B+

Mythril (10)
    Beam (9)
    Kado (8)
    Skyforger (7)
    Beast (6)

Paddington B

LaSenza (10)
    Zidane (8)
    Eric Clapton (8)
    Kentaro (8)
    Scurvy (6)

Mist B

Flew (9)
    Tripin (9)
    Jones (8)
    Amnesti (7)
    Maito_Chi (7)

Lag & Luck B+

Burnt (9)
    Jamal (8)
    Paky Dude (8)
    Doughnut (8)
    Wiibimbo (7)

Win or Die B

RaCka (10)
    Geio (9)
    Dreamwin (8)
    Jurassic (7)
    Sea Bass (6)

Gryffindor A-

Okyo (10)
    Ogron (8)
    Nowon (8)
    Rasaq (8)
    Banks (6)

Haze B

Iron Survivor (10)
    Lockdown (9)
    Zapata (8)
    Thrill (7)
    Felix_da_kat (6)

Fish B

Vys (10)
    Attacks (10)
    Zizzo (7)
    Maketso (7)
    Hellrazor (6)

JAVELIN

Pirates B+

Kado (9)
    Singer (9)
    Kim (8)
    Skyforger (7)
    Murder (7)

Paddington B+

Zidane (10)
    Tiny (9)
    LaSenza (8)
    Spawnisen (7)
    Yojimbo^ (6)

Mist B

Turban (10)
    Amnesti (9)
    Flew (7)
    Maito_Chi (7)
    Jones (7)

Lag & Luck B

Trasher (9)
    Jamal (8)
    Caos (8)
    Ardour (8)
    Afghan (7)

Win or Die B

RaCka (10)
    Cape (9)
    Geio (8)
    Uprise (7)
    Tripacan (6)

Gryffindor B+

Commodo (10)
    Yeh (9)
    Kira_Yamato~ (8)
    Nowon (7)
    Davy (6)

Haze B

Rough (10)
    Thrill (9)
    Cuckold (8)
    Ra (7)
    Felix_da_kat (6)

Fish B

Morph (9)
    Aprix (9)
    Maketso (9)
    Bram (7)
    Hellrazor (6)

BASE

Pirates B+

Major Crisis (8)
    Mythril (10)
    Rodney (9)
    Kado (9)
    Henry Saari (9)
    Skyforger (8)
    Singer (7)
    Beam (7)

Paddington B

Thix (10)
    Zidane (10)
    Oderus Urungus (9)
    Shayde (9)
    Midoent (8)
    LaSenza (7)
    Tiny (7)
    TJ Hazuki (7)

Mist C-

Mikkiz (10)
    Turban (10)
    Violence (7)
    Tripin (8)
    Draft (8)
    Maito_Chi (8)
    Dutch Baser (7)
    Glyde (7)

Lag & Luck B+

Mr. Homo (8)
    Mean Gene (8)
    Olde (7)
    Trasher (10)
    Jamal (10)
    Cripple (10)
    Afghan (7)
    Zeebu (7)

Win or Die C+

Bitsaver (8)
    Cape (10)
    Geio (7)
    Dreamwin (10)
    Skatarius (9)
    Jurassic (8)
    Nipple Nibbler (8)
    RaCka (7)

Gryffindor B+

Ogron (10)
    Commodo (10)
    Markmrw (9)
    Nowon (10)
    Rab (8)
    Rasaq (7)
    Holy Ship (7)
    Anonym (6)

Haze B-

SpookedOne (8)
    Hulk (10)
    WillBy (7)
    Ra (9)
    Hellkite (9)
    WBM (9)
    Rough (8)
    Thrill (7)

Fish B+

Zizzo (9)
    Morph (9)
    Maketso (8)
    Undercut (9)
    Vys (8)
    Aprix (8)
    Raples (8)
    Bram (8)
    Last edited by ronaldinho; 08-02-2019, 08:09 PM. Reason: Updated after the 6th Trade.

For someone who is not a top talent, and hasnt been playing for 20 yrs like many of the people writing these and involved, I am impressed with your knowledge and will to help hellrazor, albeit with some subjectivity. I see big things in you! I actually marked you down to pick you even if you didnt play much.

Who has hellrazor and is trading him to me???
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

We are dabbling with our wb/jav lineups, but yea, those are potential lineups. thinking....

wb
      10 8 8 8 6 or 10 8 8 7 7 with me and exalt filling in if one of the 8s don't show or our 6's stink like dumpster farts, but I have confirmed Eric will be playing every week and zid for sure, have to track down kentaro to make sure!

jav
      10 9 8 7 6 or 10 9 7 7 7 as we have good talent in the 7s, but lasenza is also a good 8, but i did watch yojimbo go 1-9 1-2 and 1-10 3 games in a row in javduel....LOL so WHO KNOWS?
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        For someone who is not a top talent, and hasnt been playing for 20 yrs like many of the people writing these and involved, I am impressed with your knowledge and will to help hellrazor, albeit with some subjectivity. I see big things in you! I actually marked you down to pick you even if you didnt play much.

Who has hellrazor and is trading him to me???
        wow I love this, thanks Tiny

Comment

I can't believe someone who is so new and doesn't start leagues had such accurate lineups. Impressive.

Some constructive criticism:

1) Why is everyone a B? If everyone is a B on one scale, change the scale to A to F within the B tiers for gradation... giving everyone Bs serves no purpose.

2) You should provide context and some text on why you graded a team so, adds hype to the league

Otherwise, good work.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Fair, but on fish wb lineup swagger/sprackle should be starting over you
            ​​​

Comment

There are people that would most likely be lucky to even show for one game (e.g. Davy, murder, Spawnisen, maketso) so prob wouldn't b considered for captains initial lineups

Comment

Thanks Ogron. I agree, giving every team a B is ridiculous, but I consider the 8 teams good enough to win the title in wb/jav, and I consider no teams as real favourite. I took no risk unlike you. Yes next time I'll do a real work, I just wanted to give my starters in hope that you make real reviews.

Ixt I made it without considering the showrates of people, also I am probably far away from the number one 6* in Zizzo's mind. I'll support whoever play in this 6* spot, could be you, could play in a formation without 6*also, and in case I play, for whatever reasons, I'll be ready.

Comment

Seems reasonable

Comment

My thought on the first trade : it's a good move from RaCka, now he got a solid team in base without degrading the other divisions. I would call it a bad move from Singer, he didn't improve any division but helped RaCka to get a more solid base team.

Comment

Nice write up! Loving it
                      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Thanks Wirah albeit I have written nothing lol, I didn't picked you but I wouldn't be surprise if you play and perform good in wabird and jav. The competition seems incredibly fair to me I think it will be a very interesting season.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                          I can't believe someone who is so new and doesn't start leagues had such accurate lineups. Impressive.

Some constructive criticism:

1) Why is everyone a B? If everyone is a B on one scale, change the scale to A to F within the B tiers for gradation... giving everyone Bs serves no purpose.

2) You should provide context and some text on why you graded a team so, adds hype to the league

Otherwise, good work.
                          It's not that surprising, pretty easy to evaluate skill after just watching three league games and then make line ups for the next league. Skill wouldn't fluctuate that much... what changes really is play style/decision making and the team you are with, which is what really elevates you as a player since skill is just dodge and aim... after 20 years we should all have average skill by now or better.

This is why there should be more leeway in draft league on who can captain, you all predict disaster if it's not the same top 6 players, but it's not true imo.

Comment

My opinion on the second trade : It's a master move from Singer, and the opposite for Flew. I'm not following Ogron's conspiracy theory but this trade is strange at best.

Comment

Also I understand Tripin bad reaction : He's been traded twice in a row, and is always on the bad part of the trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X