No announcement yet.

DRAFT REVIEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice writeup, appreciate the work you put into this (and will put into the hot or nots).

Will be interesting to see how these teams perform and which of the inactive players make impactful appearances.
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Thanks!

For sure, there's always going to be some subjectivity or valuing things differently. Also, captains tend to draft players they know really well, and so you often don't recognize other team's sleepers.

For instance, multiple persons have told me Destruct was crazy value at 7 and is going to have a big season in jav. I had absolutely no concept of this, and the thought would never have occurred to me, so there's going to be some blind spots in 1 man evaluating the entire league.

My main league is base, so to me Rasaq being insane value at 7 in spider is obvious. I've played multiple TWDT-B seasons with him, including the Finals, and watched him put up big numbers, push hard, and go toe-to-go with legends. I can't convince anyone that he's an 8.5 who costs 7, they just see him as a warbird who dabbles.

This review also doesn't factor in FA and trades, so a lot will change by the playoffs and some of these grades will be outdated or wrong.
      i bolded the first part because everyone who is active in zone can agree he is easily one of the top "dark horse" players in a ship he is supposed to main, if not the very best. kudos to tiny for recognizing that and i expect him to get quite some playing time early to see if he can prove to his captain he is worthy of the talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

i bolded the first part because everyone who is active in zone can agree he is easily one of the top "dark horse" players in a ship he is supposed to main, if not the very best. kudos to tiny for recognizing that and i expect him to get quite some playing time early to see if he can prove to his captain he is worthy of the talk.

dun forget me 2
        Last edited by Beast; 07-14-2019, 07:13 AM.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

tru..low star jav its u and des that have something to prove.

Comment

Working...
          X