• Show
Clear All

• Statistics TWDT 2019 Summer

TWDT-D (Ogron)

TWDT-J (Uprise)

TWDT-B (Afghan)

Overall (Ogron)

*Original work and sheets by Major Crisis
    Last edited by ogron; 08-12-2019, 05:59 PM.

Great work, thanks for this!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Thx for this but my stats are wrong in warbird. I went 10-8 first game and 5-5 as a sub second game so I have 15 kills and 13 deaths in TWDTD
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Stats are updated.
        I am aware some stats are missing (Ogron week 3 terr for example). This will be fixed, but gotta redo formulas cuz of 6 teams to 8 and more weeks..

Comment

How about a KillDeathRatio for spider, you have it for terr. (Although you have it as KDA...what's the a?)
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I think the Conf. has way too big effect to the total rating. If you're playing multiple ships you get punished in both ratings even if you've played decently. Not sure what would be the best way to fix that though. Maybe not have conf. for individual ships but only for the overall rating? It's still an important metric overall.
            lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

I agree confidence is too hard to obtain. As it stands you're ranking people by how many games they've played rather than how good they are. About 25% per game seems reasonable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                How about a KillDeathRatio for spider, you have it for terr. (Although you have it as KDA...what's the a?)
                Kill death average.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                  I think the Conf. has way too big effect to the total rating. If you're playing multiple ships you get punished in both ratings even if you've played decently. Not sure what would be the best way to fix that though. Maybe not have conf. for individual ships but only for the overall rating? It's still an important metric overall.
                  Its kinda a mess atm, because i am too lazy to change the confidence formula every week. But last season i made it 7-8 out of 10 games played is 100%. Yes, if u play multiple ships it hurts, but if you play a ship 2x really good and never again, your score will be lopsided too much in the ratings. I was thinking about 10 out of 14 for the 100%, but i will decide on that the more games are played to see whats fair.

and i think an overall confidence in basing will be too much work for me to count. Or lets say i am too lazy to put more work in it LOL

Comment

Stats are all updated again.

Comment

Thanks. Any chance you can add my game 2 week 1 wb stats to spider?
                      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Thanks MC. It's unfortunate I'm still the worst javelin in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                          Thanks. Any chance you can add my game 2 week 1 wb stats to spider?
                          Maybe, but will have to reduce the Teks stat on that game. Because Teks is one of the 3 influences on the rating. And wb makes it often way easier to tek than spider.

Comment

Is there something wrong with the overall stats for terriers? At least me and bitsaver are 82 and 100 in terr but only 27 and 19 in the overall base
                            lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Looks like those 27 and 19 are actually our deaths not rating

Comment

Working...
                              X