X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work Major, thanks!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

When you miss a week from TWDT, drop from #7 to 18. FeelsBadMan.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
        Is there something wrong with the overall stats for terriers? At least me and bitsaver are 82 and 100 in terr but only 27 and 19 in the overall base
        Fixed, prob was still on the old vlookup number from last season... Thanks for noticing!

Comment

Also made a sheet with games played over the last 3 seasons (These are the seasons I have made the stats)
          If you miss someone, or see a double alias please tell. I tried to cover the aliases and add people from last seasons.

Here

Comment

Sorry to derailing but I post my idea for another thing to do in TW in TWEL forum but there's no chance someone read it.

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ring-back-twel

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
              Also made a sheet with games played over the last 3 seasons (These are the seasons I have made the stats)
              If you miss someone, or see a double alias please tell. I tried to cover the aliases and add people from last seasons.

Here
              For 2019 Winter I played as mvp
              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post

For 2019 Winter I played as mvp
                I should have changed it all to afghan already. You missing games?

Comment

Where's the stats gone
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

He raged quit in the last base match of the evening, looks like he is done with TWL and the stats spreadsheet.
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                      He raged quit in the last base match of the evening, looks like he is done with TWL and the stats spreadsheet.
                      No by typing "docs" in my website research I found them, wb was updated (Vys still number one, his rival LaSenza the only one close to him), base not, and jav needed to connect to an account so I guess he was editing this one.

Comment

Recreated the javs one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jlU/edit#gid=0
                        Not doing the others as I dont really care for them.

Comment

lol what? seriously? I have a backup of base from week 2 if anyone wants.
                          lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Restore the spreadsheets you utter doughnut.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I have backups of all 4 sheets for the first three weeks if needed.

Let's give Major a bit of time to cool down and not overreact, maybe he'll come back and continue his great work.

He's done the stats now for multiple seasons as a volunteer, for free, attacking him isn't productive.

I don't think he's actually deleted the sheets, just the links to them.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Also it doesn't really make any sense anyone is doing these manually. Are the match stats actually even saved to the database? The website only uses the score boxes which might indicate they aren't.. If so why not? If yes then it should be pretty easy to put together a page showing them. Can help with that if needed. Parsing the score boxes with some regex isn't very nice solution
                                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Working...
                                X