No announcement yet.

Statistics TWDT 2019 Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't have db access because derpy derp.

Comment

Please bring back stats, preferably after week 5 and Paddington redeems itself! Was really not looking forward to stats this week...........
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

u manage to show enough people for basing?

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
          Also it doesn't really make any sense anyone is doing these manually. Are the match stats actually even saved to the database? The website only uses the score boxes which might indicate they aren't.. If so why not? If yes then it should be pretty easy to put together a page showing them. Can help with that if needed. Parsing the score boxes with some regex isn't very nice solution
          Match stats are saved to the database. It's a big part of the reason why the matchbots got so many updates this season.
          I am working on making stats available automatically via an API. Wirah and I will try to get a stats page up, but we definitely won't be able to leverage the API fully until next season.
          Once the API is finalized, we can do a lot more in terms of web dev (new TWD site perhaps?).

Before MC RQ'd (I guess), I spoke with him about the stats and offered him access to the primitive version of the API I've been working on. He didn't seem interested in using it.

Comment

Damn I bet it on Ogron but MC went from nowhere I didn't saw coming. Also I really saw the wb updated so he raged while doing the updates.

Comment

Quickly put something together:

https://twdt-stats.herokuapp.com/

For now it only has data for TWDT-D week 4. But I'll try to find some time to work on this later this week. If anyone wants to contribute the code is at https://github.com/simoheinonen/twdt-stats (just a POC with crazy regex, not sure if anything more complicated makes sense without the real db)
              lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                Quickly put something together:

https://twdt-stats.herokuapp.com/

For now it only has data for TWDT-D week 4. But I'll try to find some time to work on this later this week. If anyone wants to contribute the code is at https://github.com/simoheinonen/twdt-stats (just a POC with crazy regex, not sure if anything more complicated makes sense without the real db)
                Zizzo You may want to get in touch with WingZero and Wirah since they're working on automating it
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Yeah. Just playing around for now. This is basically automated now too, just no real db connection so it parses those score boxes.
                  lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Afghan gonna try to do the base for us.
                    I hope Uprise will keep on doing the javs!
                    Ogron said he will prob do the wb if these two can do the other leagues.

Comment

Here are the updated TWDT-B stats:
                      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
                      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

I've updated warbird stats through Week 5.

Not doing more than that, though. If someone wants to do jav and overall, they're more than welcome to.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Spid is still just ranking people by games played coz the confidence is too low. Double the confidence so we can actually see whos good plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                            Spid is still just ranking people by games played coz the confidence is too low. Double the confidence so we can actually see whos good plz.
                            How do I change the confidence on there?
                            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
                              How do I change the confidence on there?
                              In the SpiderStats sheet it's cell T3.
                              The number 11 is in that formula twice, it's basically saying 11 games are required to give you 100% confidence.
                              Change that number to 5 or 6.
                              Apply the change to the entire column.

Apply the same change to terr and shark stats.

Comment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jlU/edit#gid=0

Updated javs

Comment

Working...
                                X