No announcement yet.

HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for proving again you are such a fucking retard Ogron. Also you are the biggest conspiracy theorist, I laughed at Turban's evil plan you imagined.

Every captains were able to type "Sprackle" in "find player" section of TWD website. You are just mad someone else picked him.

Comment

Wanna duel me claus? Let's make it a big deal and make a zone announcement. I'm willing to add a 5 million pub bux pot to it too just for good measure. ?go duel, win by 2, warp on deaths, no counts, game to 10. If you are a real player duel me in jav, if you want to eat crow and show the zone you are full of yourself let's do warbird. Either ship dude. IP check beforehand too to make sure you don't cheat as you are known to do.

Remember everyone, Claushouse/ogron has been proven to lie and abuse powers as a coordinator of leagues, manipulate star ratings, manipulate draft picks with backroom deals beforehand and harass players aliased with pms and messages. He also rigs captain spots for TWDT. This guy is a low life who props himself up by being carried and being a fake ass friend to anyone who can make him appear better than he actually is. The guy is not that l33t and I wanna prove it to the zone publicly. Put up or shut up.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup did you win that fight at the 7eleven btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
          Jessup did you win that fight at the 7eleven btw?
          I'll answer that when you explain publicly here why that issue came to a head with JB and I.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Because I beat you in a dd by lame hiding behind a rock and you lost your shit?

proved it's super effective not to chase you when you run. Which is always.

Comment

Typical faggot ogron. Simple question. If zizzo knew sprackle was eria, why couldn't u? Shows others did their research while u did not. Stop bitching to staff that they did not do alias checks properly after all that you yourself did not know who he was.

Comment

i did do my research, that's why i have the #1 team you bozo. and i asked henry and bosshawk for alias checks, and they wouldn't tell me. most captains didn't know who he was, either.

great to have my own fan club of 0 title newbies (skyforger, jessup, exalt, hellrazor, ixt, falconeer) spamming forums and following me around non-stop, though.

when you're in spec watching me in the TWLD and TWLB finals, do all bond over your mutual hatred of me? i know you do, because i can see it on the youtube replays lol.

every time i win a title, a little smirk comes over my face knowing my forum stalkers are in spec fuming.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Yeah this guy is really hopeless thinking his life is made winning "titles" on a 2d spaceship game. Gl man

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                    Because I beat you in a dd by lame hiding behind a rock and you lost your shit?

proved it's super effective not to chase you when you run. Which is always.
                    that is incorrect and untrue, try again
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Lie if you want but it's the truth and everyone knows it.

Comment

Rab just add me to your 150 player ignore list plz, do me a favor, u had ZERO to do with the j-b-inc issue and u are just being a dumb troll, shut ur face , thanks jerk
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Just came here to say who the hell wud accept duel jessup. Atleast 1 hour of you life wasted chasing a person who is bad in this game and also annoying.
                          TWLD 2016 Champion
                          TWDTD champion x 3
                          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Way too many ungrateful people posting in this thread, holy fuck. Just be thankful someone put aside their own free time to write up another HON for your enjoyment. It's tiring that the same people on these forums go into every decent thread and derail it with flame bait and nonsense. Why can't you guys just say thank you to Claushouse and move along? Don't like what he said? Be an adult and just move along. Don't like the guy? Move along. Jesus, the indecency is unreal sometimes.

Thank you Claushouse . I know you may not like me but still, I think you write the best HON's man. I can see you put a lot of work/effort into them too, much more than most. Hope you continue for the remainder of the TWDT season but if you don't want to, bro I totally understand. At the rate you get trolled on for doing something nice for us probably isn't worth the amount of time you put into this. Sad to say but it's true. If you do continue to do so, just know that many of us, myself included appreciate your works.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
                              Just came here to say who the hell wud accept duel jessup. Atleast 1 hour of you life wasted chasing a person who is bad in this game and also annoying.
                              Again, claus , Put up or shut up
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

#showhisname

Thoroughly enjoying reading all these arguments across numerous threads - keep it up!
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X