No announcement yet.

HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember asking for an alias check multiple times and not getting 1. T WDT op's pointing to staff staff pointing to op's. It is what it is.

TWDT 2019 is Lit!
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
      Don't like what he said? Be an adult and just move along. Don't like the guy? Move along. Jesus, the indecency is unreal sometimes.
      The dude literally uses his HoN posts to shittalk players he doesn't like, which means his HoN posts are biased and bullshit as it is, but that's not even the part that matters. What makes it bad is it's ANOTHER thing he does on top of him spamming people like me with forum PMs, in-game ?messages from literally every alias he owns (so he can send more at a time), etc constantly. Everytime I log into the game or the forums, I see some new messages from him, because he can't just shut the fuck up, but then he adds that bullshit into HoN threads too? He's obsessed and it's weird as fuck. He needs to be called out for it, rather than be assed kissed by people like you who don't know what actually is going on.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

this is what i was trying to say, but then ogron just wants to be a bitch about it. Please note that I asked nicely at first too. Just watch, anytime Jessup is played in DT and gets anything sub 7-10 expect some witty statement from him that is a low-key personal attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          I remember asking for an alias check multiple times and not getting 1. T WDT op's pointing to staff staff pointing to op's. It is what it is.

TWDT 2019 is Lit!
          I remember during the draft i asked Henry salami 100x about an aliascheck on pineapple express and some name who claimed to be him. Still waiting on a complete answer from him.
          guess we have to accept that staff will not aliascheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
            Hellrazor, Skyforger, Jessup, Exalt, and Falconeer should combine like Captain Planet. They'd still have a combined zero titles, but at least they'd have the collective IQ of one average human being, and could stop spamming forums with complete fucking nonsense all the time.
            I'm sure you'd have to add a lot more names to this list if I showed everyone the shit you talk about them in the ?messages you spam, and a vast majority of them have far more titles than you'll ever have, even if you played for another 10+ years, pretending to have won titles against the 10 active players left in this game. The fake titles you won after the vast majority of the great players/squads of this game quit already is equivalent to winning the Special Olympics. Nobody respects you for them, and they don't mean a damn thing in terms of your actual skill, which is piss poor even after 20 years of you never logging off. You being allowed onto TWL squads due to attrition and it taking you 15 years of nonstop activity to get there probably isn't something you should be overly proud of.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

S T F U

Listening to you guys squabble is so annoying. Maybe these HoN's will make u guys play better. No one cares if you got your feelings hurt by it and don't get less than 7-10 and make the headlines. Also, don't antagonize the person writing the HON's, it's fuel for the fire of your headlines for this UNPAID, VOLUNTEER position.

#TWDT2019isLIT

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Would like to see a real money duel between Ogron and Jessup. Pub bucks are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  S T F U

Listening to you guys squabble is so annoying. Maybe these HoN's will make u guys play better. No one cares if you got your feelings hurt by it and don't get less than 7-10 and make the headlines. Also, don't antagonize the person writing the HON's, it's fuel for the fire of your headlines for this UNPAID, VOLUNTEER position.

#TWDT2019isLIT
                  So I guess whoever writes HoNs can just stick to the following template, and they'll get their dick sucked, with no criticism of any kind allowed:

1. Player A you dislike is trash and always the LVP of the team, regardless of whether their team won or not. If they did really well, conveniently forget they exist for a week. If they do badly, make sure to bold their name in size 50 font and repeat their name over and over (even repeating their name under other team's writeups whom they should have nothing to do with) when you call them the worst player that ever played this game.'\

2. Player B you are friends with is amazing, and it's never their fault if they lose, always directly their contribution if they won. Kiss their ass as much as possible, because they will support all future HoN posts from you due to this, regardless of quality

3. Player C (yourself) is the greatest player to ever play this game in any ship, and you are the MVP of every HoN you write. Fake some modesty here and there if needed, but only as a way to backhand compliment teammates you dislike by saying they 'helped' by showing up. Proceed to suck your own dick as much as possible, and pretend you are a great help to the zone by doing so.

4. Whenever anything critical is said about your HoN writeup, make sure to have someone say it's an 'unpaid, volunteer position', and pretend you are doing a ton of work for the zone by submitting it.

5. Ignore the fact that you are an unqualified hack of a writer who has never actually gotten paid to write anything in your life.

6. Ignore the fact that nobody in their right mind would ever actually pay to have a HoN written up, but play it up as if you are writing a masterpiece that everyone should respect due to it being unpaid.

7. Add 'position' to it as if writing forum posts somehow equals a staff position of some kind. Pretend other forum posts aren't equal to yours, as if yours is somehow 'official'.

8. Feel important due to this.

9. Pretend you type ~ 5 wpm, because if anyone writing HoN posts could do so at 120+ wpm, they'd be done in less than 10 minutes. 10-min HoN posts negates your ability to feel like you contribute a ton of work, and it makes your 'unpaid position' argument look bad, since 10 minutes of work isn't going to get anyone paid anyways.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Holy moly. Why do feel ppl so butthurt over nothing? Ogron trashes me everytime he can too. So what? I laughed at my not. Ogron doesnt see the games, so he makes the HoN based on scoreboxes, its hard. I tried that 2 seasons ago. But you will always hurt someone their feeling. He might trash player A more than B. Player A could just be the bigger person and laugh about it than being butthurt. Pretty sure player A knows himself if he deserved that Not or not.

yes he doesnt give hots to certain players, but yet again is it needed to get the appriciation of someone you dislike anyway? I feel like there are some people here always complaining over nothing. Its like they feel the urge to complain even its about an airbubble. Ask yourself why you are so butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

So I guess whoever writes HoNs can just stick to the following template, and they'll get their dick sucked, with no criticism of any kind allowed:

1. Player A you dislike is trash and always the LVP of the team, regardless of whether their team won or not. If they did really well, conveniently forget they exist for a week. If they do badly, make sure to bold their name in size 50 font and repeat their name over and over (even repeating their name under other team's writeups whom they should have nothing to do with) when you call them the worst player that ever played this game.'\

2. Player B you are friends with is amazing, and it's never their fault if they lose, always directly their contribution if they won. Kiss their ass as much as possible, because they will support all future HoN posts from you due to this, regardless of quality

3. Player C (yourself) is the greatest player to ever play this game in any ship, and you are the MVP of every HoN you write. Fake some modesty here and there if needed, but only as a way to backhand compliment teammates you dislike by saying they 'helped' by showing up. Proceed to suck your own dick as much as possible, and pretend you are a great help to the zone by doing so.

4. Whenever anything critical is said about your HoN writeup, make sure to have someone say it's an 'unpaid, volunteer position', and pretend you are doing a ton of work for the zone by submitting it.

5. Ignore the fact that you are an unqualified hack of a writer who has never actually gotten paid to write anything in your life.

6. Ignore the fact that nobody in their right mind would ever actually pay to have a HoN written up, but play it up as if you are writing a masterpiece that everyone should respect due to it being unpaid.

7. Add 'position' to it as if writing forum posts somehow equals a staff position of some kind. Pretend other forum posts aren't equal to yours, as if yours is somehow 'official'.

8. Feel important due to this.

9. Pretend you type ~ 5 wpm, because if anyone writing HoN posts could do so at 120+ wpm, they'd be done in less than 10 minutes. 10-min HoN posts negates your ability to feel like you contribute a ton of work, and it makes your 'unpaid position' argument look bad, since 10 minutes of work isn't going to get anyone paid anyways.

That's a long one man..I will add this....

I have Ogron on ignore in game atm. He currently thinks I am hot garbage and that I have been the past couple of years and we exchanged insults and ignored each other. Don't think Im team Ogron and on his support committee. So, believe me when I say, I enjoy people reeming ogron atm. He will talk shit about me in HoN if I do bad, that comes with the territory. I don't imagine he will ignore you if you post a noticeable good score, but quite frankly, you havent been dropping huge numbers in TWDT so, I dont know yet if he will ignore you. Time will tell. Just the bitching from a handful of people on here is just tooooo much.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Exalt, every other sentence you write is how this is a dead game and nobody plays it seriously anymore. Yet here you still are, writing another essay for it. Also you can't keep saying you quit if you're still here. Please read up on Ogron's work, it follows a logical narrative, you might learn something.

Comment

thanks for the hot or not, as usual. appreciated.

Comment

Ogron hates me, I've been on his ignore for months, but he still acknowledged my good performance on Sunday. Writing essays isn't going to stop his witty format he does, let your ship do the talking. Because right now, you're looking dumb as fuck. I think he did a dig at me last week, but I found it funny. It's just a game, people need to chill out.

Good write ups ogron, keep it up.
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Ship View Post
                              Exalt, every other sentence you write is how this is a dead game and nobody plays it seriously anymore. Yet here you still are, writing another essay for it. Also you can't keep saying you quit if you're still here. Please read up on Ogron's work, it follows a logical narrative, you might learn something.
                              I guess it depends on what you consider a dead game to be, but if this game isnt dead, then where are the thousands of players that used to log in everyday? The most I ever see is around 150 on sundays during league games, and about 20 of those are bots. The game is also only active at all during specific american hours, because nearly all the players outside America left.

As for me quitting, I guess that too depends on your definition of quitting. You can say I didnt quit, since I came back a few months ago to log in occasionally on Sundays after 5 years straight of not logging in at all, among plenty of other times I left for years at a time, but there's a big difference between people like Ogron who never stopped br6ing active at any point in the games lifespan and that. But hey, I saw Banzi log in a few times recently, so I guess she never quit according to you, even though she was gone for like 15 years. Maybe Priitk will log in one time in the next decade, so you can say he never quit too.

As for the rest, I dont give a shit if you like his HoN writeups or not. When he acts like a piece of shit, I'm gonna call him out on it. He's a grown man, so he doesn't need you to stick up for him. If he cant handle being called out, then he shouldn't talk shit.

Edit: I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be in this game, because I dont take our childhood game seriously in 2019 as a 33 year old adult, but if the reason people like Jessup and I post on forums is because we aren't good at the game, then it's still better than the reason you talk so much shit in this game, which is that you're an unemployed, 35 year old virgin who still lives with his parents. The only way you find any power in life is by pretending to be better at a game with 150 total players left, few of which take it as seriously as they did when they were younger.

I'd have ignored you just like every other shittalking scrub over the years if you didn't spam my inbox on forums and the game constantly. Apparently, you do that to many others as well, because I'm not the only one who mentioned you doing it. People defending you may be dumb as fuck, so they don't know why you need to be called out for your shit, but as long as you keep doing this shit, I'll be calling your pathetic loser ass out for it.
                              Last edited by Exalt; 07-24-2019, 06:12 PM.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                where are the thousands of players that used to log in everyday?
                                Apparently they're still here, according to the you guess who.

Code:
                                Ogron left arena
                                skyforger psycho>  enjoy 1000 ppl a week reading HoN and seeing my forum siggy laughing at what a stalking psycho loser you are
                                mmkey sir

Comment

Working...
                                X