HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vys View Post
    Ogron hates me, I've been on his ignore for months, but he still acknowledged my good performance on Sunday. Writing essays isn't going to stop his witty format he does, let your ship do the talking. Because right now, you're looking dumb as fuck. I think he did a dig at me last week, but I found it funny. It's just a game, people need to chill out.

Good write ups ogron, keep it up.
    thanks.

lol, exactly. vys, tiny, rough, etc. have been racking up hots for years.

everyone who lets their ship do the talking knows this.

there's a reason why exalt and jessup write voluminous essays on forums -- they're not good at the game, and this is the only place they can compete. you don't need to perform here, just write novels.

i've spoken to some players i respect like mythril and jamal in-game, and they've pushed me to change my mind. i'll include sprackle and sea bass in future editions. i think they are culpable and shouldn't be rewarded for their part, but i'll leave it up to the reader on how to interpret their performances relative to their incorrect star-levels.

see you all week 3!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Ogron said I was washed up and would not show. I proved that I am only washed up as I showed both weeks!
      1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
      1:pascone> folder is empty :/
      1:Tiny> LOL
      1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

thanks.

lol, exactly. vys, tiny, rough, etc. have been racking up hots for years.

everyone who lets their ship do the talking knows this.

there's a reason why exalt and jessup write voluminous essays on forums -- they're not good at the game, and this is the only place they can compete. you don't need to perform here, just write novels.

i've spoken to some players i respect like mythril and jamal in-game, and they've pushed me to change my mind. i'll include sprackle and sea bass in future editions. i think they are culpable and shouldn't be rewarded for their part, but i'll leave it up to the reader on how to interpret their performances relative to their incorrect star-levels.

see you all week 3!
        My ship did the talking for over a decade before you were even out of pub, so stop pretending like anything you do now means a damn thing. This game is a shadow of its former self for a reason, and it certainly doesn't get any better with people like you running around. You cant even defend your own actions by yourself like a man. You need to beg vys, tiny, rough, etc to defend you and your piece of shit actions to feel validated. You're a pathetic loser irl and in this game, so I hope you soak in the last remaining bits of life left in subspace, because when it's gone, you'll still be a pathetic loser irl, and you'll have nobody to validate your existence. I just hope you dont shoot up a school or something due to it.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

He didn't talk to me, as he has me on ignore. He is an emo faggot, there's no denying that. But I don't think he singles certain people out in his write-ups. I think you're giving him amunition to write stuff on you by pulling out dookie scores. If anything, it's probably made me want to do better because I don't want to give him something he can talk shit about me. Maybe you should do the same and put up good numbers.

I know he must of hated writing the HoN this week and seeing my scores and putting me as the runner up player of the week. But if I do suck and he does a witty induendo, I'll just laugh it off and carry on. It seems you're taking it to heart man.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Exalt mate....you keep saying you don't care but you're writing essays and ranting like you do very much care....just chill.

TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

lol

this is pretty good

the writeup is good but so is all this stuff after

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                He didn't talk to me, as he has me on ignore. He is an emo faggot, there's no denying that. But I don't think he singles certain people out in his write-ups. I think you're giving him amunition to write stuff on you by pulling out dookie scores. If anything, it's probably made me want to do better because I don't want to give him something he can talk shit about me. Maybe you should do the same and put up good numbers.

I know he must of hated writing the HoN this week and seeing my scores and putting me as the runner up player of the week. But if I do suck and he does a witty induendo, I'll just laugh it off and carry on. It seems you're taking it to heart man.
                It's more about him sending forum and in-game ?messages constantly for the past week or two, not his HoN write-ups. HoN is just his platform to continue the BS publicly. He apparently spams a bunch of different people with ?messages, in-game PMs, private forum messages, etc based on what I've read from multiple players, so it's not like it's some isolated incident either. I'm guessing he does this to over a dozen people from what I've seen, which is like 10% of the active population at this point. People fighting is like a staple in this game, but there's usually a limit.

Guy can say whatever he wants in HoN, because I'm not under the delusion that I'm good at this game anymore, but the other stuff needs to stop. As for practicing and doing better, I personally don't know how all you UK guys stay active enough based on when everyone logs in. I'm only 1 hour ahead of you these days, and I haven't seen anyone active in the game before like midnight or so. Don't you guys all have wives and kids? When do you even find time to login/practice that late at night?
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

For uk people there isn't much practice, games start at bed time. Outside a league getting any basing practice is a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    lol

this is pretty good

the writeup is good but so is all this stuff after
                    You're pretty good
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      I guess it depends on what you consider a dead game to be, but if this game isnt dead, then where are the thousands of players that used to log in everyday? The most I ever see is around 150 on sundays during league games, and about 20 of those are bots. The game is also only active at all during specific american hours, because nearly all the players outside America left.

As for me quitting, I guess that too depends on your definition of quitting. You can say I didnt quit, since I came back a few months ago to log in occasionally on Sundays after 5 years straight of not logging in at all, among plenty of other times I left for years at a time, but there's a big difference between people like Ogron who never stopped br6ing active at any point in the games lifespan and that. But hey, I saw Banzi log in a few times recently, so I guess she never quit according to you, even though she was gone for like 15 years. Maybe Priitk will log in one time in the next decade, so you can say he never quit too.

As for the rest, I dont give a shit if you like his HoN writeups or not. When he acts like a piece of shit, I'm gonna call him out on it. He's a grown man, so he doesn't need you to stick up for him. If he cant handle being called out, then he shouldn't talk shit.

Edit: I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be in this game, because I dont take our childhood game seriously in 2019 as a 33 year old adult, but if the reason people like Jessup and I post on forums is because we aren't good at the game, then it's still better than the reason you talk so much shit in this game, which is that you're an unemployed, 35 year old virgin who still lives with his parents. The only way you find any power in life is by pretending to be better at a game with 150 total players left, few of which take it as seriously as they did when they were younger.

I'd have ignored you just like every other shittalking scrub over the years if you didn't spam my inbox on forums and the game constantly. Apparently, you do that to many others as well, because I'm not the only one who mentioned you doing it. People defending you may be dumb as fuck, so they don't know why you need to be called out for your shit, but as long as you keep doing this shit, I'll be calling your pathetic loser ass out for it.
                      novel.zip has finished downloading

Logging on a few times isn't the same as playing and perusing the forums.

What kind of a person has it against unemployed virgins? Virgins are nice people, def nicer than you. And unemployed people slow down global warming, because they don't drive to work every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Ship View Post

novel.zip has finished downloading

Logging on a few times isn't the same as playing and perusing the forums.

What kind of a person has it against unemployed virgins? Virgins are nice people, def nicer than you. And unemployed people slow down global warming, because they don't drive to work every day.

Why do you keep talking to me when I don't even know who you are? Also, good for you for being an unemployed virgin and saving the environment I guess? I'm not sure how those things correlate, but whatever.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Cars use fossil fuels which cause it if you didn't know.

I'm not an unemployed virgin, but I do take pride in taking my part to stop global warming, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Ship View Post
                            Cars use fossil fuels which cause it if you didn't know.

I'm not an unemployed virgin, but I do take pride in taking my part to stop global warming, thanks!
                            You can be both employed and have a significant other without owning a car. You know this, right?
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

This is a really good thread, well done everybody.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

from Sprackle:

Comment

Working...
                                X