Pirates

WARBIRD 87

(10)Mythril
    (9)Beam
    (8)Kado
    (7)Murder
    (6)Bluff

Subs : (7)Singer (7)Afri

Mythril kicked off the season by showing who is the boss, scoring 21 kills in the first game. The fall was impressive as he scored 4 kills on a game the next week. Now he is back to the level required for a 10 stars. Mythril is famous for being a leader in warbird, able to adapt to every situations, as strained games from distance, able to push with redoutable efficiency and to get push smartly. Beam duo with Mythril has been a mix of success and failure. Not long time ago Beam was a legitimate 10 stars, then he turned into a petulant child and has been punished by God for this. The 10 stars potential is still here, and Beam is still a solid 9 stars. Kado is part of those players who had a push recently, in all leagues. Formed by 24, he is smart and a hustling player. Pirates was struggling with their 7 stars so far, with only Singer showing some consistency. Skyforger and J-B Inc performances are very irregular and Major Crisis is the shadow of himself. Murder might have been an excellent trade indeed, as he has been solid on a troubling team. Before he recruited me into Melee, I did not knew Bluff. I had the opportunity to play with him and I have been impressed, scoring 14 kills against good players, with me, IxaDor and similar players at his side doing the usual shit. Then I took a look at his recent scores and that is not records of 6 stars.

JAVELIN 86

(9)Singer
    (9)Kado
    (8)Kim
    (7)Beast
    (7)Murder

Subs : (9)Mythril (8)Major Crisis (7)Skyforger

After Singer's great performances in TWL, he was expected to be a good captain, and despite bad results so far, he built a good team. His trades addiction might have done something interesting across leagues. On the field he confirmed being a solid 9 stars, and if he keep going he can return the situation and lead his team to victory. Kado is one of those javelin with a 10 stars potential at short or medium term, as his captain Singer. Bringing back Envy from the grave, he aim to be the new 24. The lack of a solid 6 stars prevent the team from playing a third 9 stars, but Mythril is a solid one. Kim is Singer's partner, but his performances are very irregular, as they was in TWL. He kicked off week 3 MVP, then closed it with a shamefull 2:10. His sub Major Crisis is on a terrible form, but is an option because of Kim irregularity. Beast as well had a push in javelin recently, and he might be the best 7 stars in the league, as proved in TWDT so far. Newspapers talked about Destruct, but it might be Beast. Murder didn't play, but in the past he impressed me in javelin and I see a potential in him. If this doesn't work, Skyforger can be a solid 7 stars albeit irregular.

BASE 88

(8)Major Crisis
    (10)Mythril
    (9)Rodney
    (9)Kado
    (9)Henry Saari
    (8)Skyforger
    (7)Singer
    (7)Beam

Subs : (8)Lupin , (8)Falconpunch , (7)Afri , (7)Murder

Despite his bad form, Major Crisis is still a good terrier and proved it last week. Sharks duo Mythril and Rodney has proved to work in the recent past, but lack of a memorable win and aim to seek revenge for last season and TWL. Kado is an excellent pusher which balance Henry Saari's camping, but Henry is a redoutable camper. Skyforger is, as in all league, irregular. But he is a great under spider and usefull in many aspect of the spider. Lupin and Falconpunch can sub him efficiently if needed. Singer is the best 7 stars in spider, and since I started TW he has always been able to reach easily the 100 kills. He is a gift for his spider line. Beam also is a solid 7 stars and can help Skyforger under efficiently. If he can't reach a good form, the team has depth, as Afri and Murder can do the job.

Paddington

WARBIRD 89

(10)LaSenza
    (8)Zidane
    (8)Kentaro
    (7)Tiny
    (7)Exalt

Subs : (8)Eric Clapton , (7)Spawnisen , (7)Spectacular

Despite being a well deserved 10 stars, LaSenza real power is individualy. He have what it need to lead his team to victory but he isn't the best at teaming. However, if his teammates performs, you can count on him to be deadly. Formidable in one versus one end game. This season, Zidane is back as a threat, and has been really impressive thus far. As in javelin, his gameplay style is vicious and sneaky. It fits perfectly with the role of a 8 stars, which is not to lead but to assist, and to me he is the best 8 stars in the league right now. Kentaro, despite being irregular, proved he is better than a 8 stars. If he unrust, his team can turn into a favourite. Eric Clapton has been disapointing so far, but he is a smart player and can be an option. Tiny is the kind of player who are better when captaining. He reached the final with Earthworm Jim three season ago, Zidane always at his side, and was also a formidable 7 stars warbird at that time. The other 7 stars is the weak point of the team, Exalt is constantly struggling, Spawnisen might be dead and Spectacular is not better than me right now despite his potential.

JAVELIN 93

(10)Zidane
    (9)Tiny
    (7)Spawnisen
    (7)Eric Clapton
    (7)Destruct

Subs : (8)LaSenza , (6)Yojimbo

Despite a pitiful 5:10 last week, Zidane is a player which one must really be wary of. If you come close range of an opponent, you manage to gain the upper hand, then Zidane appear from who know where to kill you in the back. Also redoutable if someone come piss him off at close range. The real power of this team is the tag team relationship between him and Tiny. Tiny adore close range fight and is always seeking for a duel. He also manage the pace to stay alive, what prevent him from the 10 stars is regularity. Their chemistry is high and their gameplay style is complementary. Then the team seems best suited to play three 7 stars instead of the usual 8/7/6, but the other option is possible thanks to a good 8 stars LaSenza, but require to play a 6 stars and Yojimbo is a big risk. Spawnisen has never shown thus far, and I never saw him playing. But a player rated 9 stars in the recent past is obviously a good 7 stars. Tiny asked to downgrade Spawnisen to 7 stars, and His Highness Ease, in his great kindness, could not refuse. This season, Eric Clapton has proved to be a threat as a 7 stars, he has been solid and regular. All the advertisements about Destruct have not convinced on the field, albeit he has been solid.

BASE 85

(10)Thix
    (10)Zidane
    (8)Midoent
    (9)Shayde
    (9)Oderus Urungus
    (7)LaSenza
    (7)TJ Hazuki
    (7)Tiny

Subs : (9)Oderus Urungus , (9)Heaven , (8)Midoent , (8)Magnum Size , (7)Tiny , (7)Tiny , (7)Tiny , (7)Spawnisen , (7)Spawnisen , (7)Eric Clapton , (7)Eric Clapton , (6)Scurvy

Thix is one of the very best terrier. If I had to name a quality I would say he is the best at bursting by a wide margin. He knows every spots possible, you can count on every kill made by burst to be planned. And if I had to name a weakness, I would say his predictable movement when he is surrounded. For the pair of sharks, there is two options, and I think the best one is Zidane and Midoent. Midoent is a formidable 8 stars, also the pair Zidane-Oderus did not really work. Shayde is a well deserved 9 stars, I did not saw him that much but the statistics talk in his favor. Either Oderus Urungus and Midoent can do a great job in spider, and as a 8 stars Midoent is a nugget in base. Then things become complicated, it's either 7/7/7 or 8/7/6, and the first option seems the better. LaSenza has proved being too talented to be a 7 stars in whatever league, he is an easy choice. TJ Hazuki always did the work and is a medal magnet in TWDTB, the choice is obvious. The problem is the third 7 stars, and I think Tiny is the best suited as he is the captain. Spider is the best dueling ship in base, but many options are possible, Tiny could try himself or one of his warbird/javelin if his team struggle. This is clearly the weak point of the team, and even Scurvy as 6 stars could play in this spot. In this situation, Magnum Size can play instead of TJ Hazuki respecting the 67 stars cap, but the two players are of almost similar level.

Mist

WARBIRD 82

(9)Flew
    (9)Turban
    (8)Jones
    (7)Maito Chi
    (7)Biet

Subs : (9)Tripin , (8)Pineapple Express , (7)Mikkiz , (7)Amnesti , (7)Fram

The captain Flew has been struggling so far, the potential saw last TWL is dying out. However, his behavior has recently turn into a more humble way. This combined with a good week 3, keep his team to the fight for playoffs. To play at his side he can choose either Turban or Tripin, and Turban seems the best suited. Mostly because Tripin is on a terrible form, as opposed to the shiny period he had a year ago. The 8 stars is not a problem for Mist, as Pineapple Express has shown a good level in this troubling team, and if Jones reappeared he can be a threat. I think Jones is a slightly better choice but both are good choice, and the two 8 stars could play together instead of Turban/Tripin with only 39* on the field, depending on forms and showrates. Then it is more problematic, a bunch of 7 stars able to do a good job but irregular on form and showrate. Maito Chi has never shown thus far but he is a serious threat as 7 stars, smart and talented enough to be rated higher but he show too much. Biet have a real potential and has proved it this season again, but also proved his irregularity which prevent him to be rated higher. In case of a problem, Mikkiz and Fram proved being able to play this ship and I know Amnesti is. The problem with this team is they are all irregular on performances, stars have to align for them to win.

JAVELIN 85

(10)Turban
    (8)Draft
    (8)Tripin
    (7)Mikkiz
    (7)Maito Chi

Subs : (9)Amnesti , (8)Rampage , (8)Fram , (7)Jones , (7)Flew , (7)Poid , (7)Biet , (6)Dutch Baser

Turban is the only obvious starter, but what a player. Very smart and quick minded, he knows the arena perfectly and always knows every ways to kill an opponent, either close and long range. There is no safe place when he is on the field. His last performances have been a bit irregular but he can carry whatever team. Then, as in warbird, there is many options. The 8/8/7/7 seems the best choice because playing Amnesti would require playing a 6 stars, and none of them 6 stars inspires confidence. Dutch Baser is the only non 6 stars in warbird and so is probably the best choice. The best 8 stars duo seems to be Draft and Tripin. Draft has been good this season and show regularity, Tripin has shown good things despite his bad form and is probably a better choice than Fram, who I faced in Elim and did not impress me at all, and I don't know Rampage. For the pair of 7 stars, Mikkiz has been impressive thus far in TWDT, better than many 8 stars in the league. Then a big bunch of players can take the spot, if Maito Chi show he is the best choice. Jones is a good dueler as is Flew, Poid is irregular but able to be good and Biet have the potential despite his performances.

BASE 86

(10)Mikkiz
    (10)Turban
    (7)Violence
    (8)Tripin
    (8)Maito Chi
    (8)Draft
    (7)Biet
    (7)Flew

Subs : (7)Glyde , (7)Dutch Baser , (7)Public Assassin , (7)Fram , (7)Jizzron Phillips

Mikkiz might be the best terrier in the game right now. He is redoutable under pressure and his only weakness is the offensive part of the ship, as sometimes he take too much risk, but is the best to pilot this ship. The duo Turban and Violence in shark work good, Turban is the best shark because he is talented of course but also possesses an armor made of iron. Violence compensates his lack of talent by his intelligence and the duo operate. The spider line is a bit complicated. They can't reach the cap of 67 stars, and some of their best spiders didn't show. Tripin is a great pusher and dueler, he doesn't look at recs and so sacrify when necessary. Maito Chi is a great dueler as well but again does not show, as Draft in this league, albeit I don't know his level. Then an army of 7 stars to fulfill the last two spots. Biet has proved being a solid spider and Flew as captain is the best choice. If it does not work, Glyde, Public Assassin and Fram can do the job. Dutch Baser did not show but would be a solid choice, while Jizzron Philips never release the forward key which can be usefull.

Lag & Luck

WARBIRD 93

(9)Burnt
    (8)Trasher
    (8)Paky Dude
    (8)Jamal
    (7)Cripple

Subs : (9)Caos , (8)Ardour , (8)Doughnut

The team have either the possibility to play their 8 stars together with the famous 8/8/8/8/8, and got 5 great players in this spot. But the 9/8/8/8/7 seems better depending on forms. Both Burnt and Caos are great 9 stars, with a similar gameplay style, the defensive long term strategy. The three most performant 8 stars are Trasher, who shake up his habits this season by playing the warbird division and the terrier in base. He is a smart player, his performances are high this season and the team he created might be well suited for him. Paky Dude as well play regulary like a 9 stars, as Jamal most times. Ardour and Doughnut are good choice as well and the form should determine who play. Last week Trasher had the great idea to play Cripple in warbird, and it might be an excellent idea. The basing trio Trasher/Jamal/Cripple is reunited in warbird, and it might be a great team.

JAVELIN 95

(9)Trasher
    (8)Mean Gene
    (8)Ardour
    (8)Jamal
    (7)Cripple

Subs : (8)Caos

As in warbird the trio of basers is reunited, and the team is very dangerous. Trasher is the best javelin this season and lead the team to six victories in six games. Again it seems he has builted a team suited for him, terrorizing every 6 stars he find in his way because he find them repugnant. Jamal is an underestimated dueler and an obvious choice. Both Ardour and Mean Gene have been impressive this season, on their TWL momentum. Caos is a solid 8 stars in case one of the trio is on bad form. And again as in warbird, Trasher had the great idea to play Cripple. The connection seems to work for the trio. Leader in javelin, the road seems made of gold for them to reach the final.

BASE 94

(10)Trasher
    (10)Jamal
    (8)Mr Homo
    (10)Cripple
    (8)Mean Gene
    (8)Pure Luck
    (7)Ardour
    (6)Snoopie

Subs : (8)Mean Gene , (8)Burnt , (7)Caos , (7)Afghan , (7) Zeebu , (7)Olde , (7)Olde

Many players are seeing in Trasher a great potential in terrier, and this season he pluck up his courage. The results for Lag & Luck in base is very disapointing, with some heartbreaking defeats for them like versus Fish, which makes think it's not a question of packet loss. Also it seems Trasher built the team as a terrier, as nobody is solid enough to take the spot beside him. Jamal is an extraordinary player who unfortunately for his team can't duplicate to play spider, as he is a great spider as well. Mr Homo seems to be the only decent choice to assist Jamal. Cripple is, as per usual, the best spider this season, and the best spider the game have. He is the only player who could reach the 200 kills, he does not waste any bullet. Mean Gene has been tried in the three ships this season, an the result is highly variable. In terrier it's a no, in shark he is good but irregular and in spider he is a real threat. Then the team have two choice, either 7/7/7 or 8/7/6. The 7/7/7 is the most logic thanks to a big bunch of talented 7 stars spider, but as seen with the 2/6 ratio in base, the team doesn't work. I don't know Pure Luck, but I imagine him to do magic and turn the defeats into victories. It would require a 6 stars, which irritates Trasher. Snoopie only game has been disastrous in term of record, but maybe he is the kind of players who keep pressing the forward key and this team might need it. The only way I imagine Trasher, Jamal and Cripple in a deadly spider trio, is by playing Mean Gene in shark and Olde in terrier. This could be tried if they struggle to perform, but just a bit of luck might be what they need.

Win or Die

WARBIRD 86

(10)RaCka
    (9)Geio
    (8)Poseidon
    (7)Wirah
    (6)Sea Bass

Subs : (8)Dreamwin , (8)Cape , (7)Jessup , (7)Bitsaver , (6)Unlimited

RaCka is the best warbird in the game, he is a warmblooded player and always seek to dominate. He inspires fear to every players, and despite his bad perfomances this season he stay a mighty player. The team he built in warbird give many options. Three to be exact and the classic 10/9/8/7/6 seems the best choice, however their 10/8/8/7/7 has proved to be viable last week. There is an other option, the 9/8/8/8/7, and bench the powerful RaCka, which can be an option if the champion dont regain his level. Geio as been disapoiting last TWL and his activity is almost non existent, despite this he can be a good 9 stars. Poseidon might have been a great pick during the FA Draft, he has been astonishing as 8 stars last week. Dreamwin is a solid choice if Poseidon didn't perform well, he is a smart and sneaky player like his rival Zidane. Despite a shameful 1:10, Cape is a legend and must not been underestimated. Wirah has been really impressive thus far, and is an obvious starter. Jessup and Bitsaver are reliable substitute in case of the 7 stars superstar Wirah is injured. Sea Bass has proved in past season being a solid 6 stars, and would be the best choice. I see in Unlimited a potential in warbird, he can be a decent choice to sub Sea Bass but is probably still too green.

JAVELIN 84

(10)RaCka
    (9)Children
    (8)Geio
    (7)Uprise
    (6)Wirah

Subs : (10)Dreamwin , (9)Cape , (8)Skatarius , (7)Jessup , (7)Bitsaver , (7)Jurassic , (7)Poseidon , (6)Sea Bass

Despite three weeks of defeats for his team, the team created by RaCka have many possible settings and team depth at every spots. The 10/9/8/7/6 seems the more viable option. Both 10 stars have been terrible this season, but as the captain, RaCka seems the best suited for this. In 9 stars it is either Children or Cape. Children made a sensational entrence, and so seems the best choice. Things are complicated for the 8 stars spot, Geio doesn't show and Skatarius doesn't perform good. I imagine a Geio comeback, changing the course of things for Win or Die in javelin. Many options for the 7 stars, and if Uprise start to show he might be the most interesting choice. Jessup and Bitsaver have been solid and Jurassic have the potential. An other option could be Poseidon, as his form in TWDT is excellent. For the 6 stars, Wirah is the best choice. He is on a great season unlike Sea Bass and Unlimited

BASE 97

(8)Bitsaver
    (8)Nipple Nibbler
    (8)Joeses
    (10)Dreamwin
    (10)Cape
    (9)Skatarius
    (8)Poseidon
    (6)Unlimited

Subs : (8)Poseidon , (8)Jurassic , (6)Wirah , (6)Sea Bass

The leader in base play with 8 stars in terrier and both sharks, not only it permit to play with an incredible spider line , the trio of 8 stars is doing an incredible job, Nipple Nibble explained it by the use of voice chat. The final seems obvious for this team, if RaCka find a solution in warbird and javelin, because Pirates and Mist still have a say. Bitsaver is the best terrier this season, as a 8 stars. This might be the best pick during the draft. The duo Nipple Nibbler/Joeses works perfectly, the voice chat must be a very interesting toy for any sharks duo. For the spider lines, two legendary basers are leading the army. Dreamwin, head of Terrorist, best TWDT team, and particulary in base. And Cape, head of Dice, best TWL team, and particulary in base. It is like everything is done for them to earn another trophy. In 9 stars, Skatarius is an excellent a very greedy spider. From all the 9 stars spider, he is the one with a 10 stars potential. In 8 stars it is either Poseidon or Jurassic, and both are excellent choice. Poseidon's form overall could play in his favor. If RaCka want to play a warbird in base, I advice him Poseidon. In TWL he has terrorized Ease, in the worst team versus the best, as David versus Goliath. Despite the defeat, he was the superstar of the game. Then a 6 stars is needed, and Unlimited good performances might play in his favor, he end up being a solid under spider. If needed, RaCka can try Wirah and Sea Bass. Wirah is on a great form overall this season, and Sea Bass is finish he should be built for base.

Gryffindor

WARBIRD 94

(9)Casket
    (8)Nowon
    (8)Rasaq
    (8)Ogron
    (7)Commodo

Subs : (10)Okyo , (9)Dak , (7)Yeh , (7)Holy Ship , (6)Terminator 17.5

The power of Gryffindor is in their three great 8 stars. The need of a 6 stars might be the reason why Okyo should not be starter. Terminator 17.5 has been describe by Ogron as one of the only reliable 6 stars in the league, so if he will be good, the almighty Okyo can be starter. If not, then Casket is the perfect choice for the 9 stars spot. Dak has been struggling while Casket scored 17:8 and 15:5 the only week he has shown. Nowon, Rasaq and Ogron are able to shine and could arguably be 9 stars. Commodo has been solid, but might be sub by Yeh, good last week and Holy Ship, a reliable and safe player.

JAVELIN 90

(10)Commodo
    (9)Yeh
    (8)Okyo
    (7)Rab
    (6)Davy

Subs : (8)Paradise , (8)Kira Yamato , (7)Casket , (7)Nowon , (7)Ogron

Commodo is a creepy opponent in javelin, I saw every players runing away from him. An awesome close range fighter, he is the 10 stars version of Tiny. His blood stay cold under pressure as seen in the wrought up game against Fish. Before the season, Yeh capacity to play as 9 stars was under question, but he proved to deserve it. The team depth in 8 and 7 stars is a bless for them. The only time I saw Okyo on a javelin arena he was definitely better than a 8 stars. Paradise has made a wonderful TWL and might be a solid choice to sub Okyo if he is too rusty. This is the opposite for Kira Yamata. He is on a bad period, he was a legitimate 9 stars not much time ago, and now struggle to play as a 8 stars. However he is a talented player and should be able to bring back his level and be a threat again. At the 7 stars spot, the surprising Rab might be the best choice. His performances thus far have been incredible. If a sub is needed, there is three options. Casket has been a reliable 7 stars when he played. Nowon should be a 8 stars but I don't know why he sucks when TWL/TWDT. If he find the confidence he can be a wonderful 7 stars. As the captain, Ogron is also a good choice. Davy might be the nugget of the league, the rarest thing in TWDT, a solid 6 stars in javelin. If he keep his level, he can make the difference between a good team and a champion. If not, a 10/8/8/7/7 might work as well.

BASE 91

(10)Ogron
    (10)Commodo
    (9)Markmrw
    (10)Nowon
    (8)Rab
    (7)Rasaq
    (7)Holy Ship
    (6)Anonym

Subs : (9)Davy , (8)Okyo , (7)Banks , (6)Kira Yamato , (6)Terminator 17.5 , (6)Legacy

Ogron is a well deserved 10 stars in terrier. Despite taking many risks, he die few and get good recs. But Ogron tends to go crazy when things don't go his way, and it seems to take this way right now. The duo Commodo/Markmrwis is a very good sharking pair, and Commodo is clearly one of the best. But 29 stars distributed for terrier and sharks is less to distribute in spiders. RaCka spent 5 less stars to form his trio, for a better result. To lead the spiders, Nowon, undoubtly one of the best spider. And again Rab, in the form of his life also in spider. Okyo is excellent choice if Rab has a drought. Davy could also be played but would require two 6 stars to play at the same time. His recs are those of 10 stars which can balance, but still he is not a starter choice if things go right for Rab with Gryffindor. There are three underestimated 7 stars in this team, Rasaq, Holy Ship and Banks, and only two can play at the same time. Rasaq is obvious, Holy Ship or Banks is more arguable. Then the 6 stars, a bunch of four players are fighting for this spot. Anonym seems to be a step above the others. Kira Yamato is a great dueler and so can do the push work. Terminator 17.5 and Legacy have been good when they played and so are a solution.

Haze

WARBIRD 96

(10)Iron Survivor
    (9)Lockdown
    (8)Ra
    (7)Rough
    (6)Felix da kat

Subs : (8)Zapata , (8)Delectable

This is a formidable team. Iron Survivor is a very dominant player, and despite troubles recently, it seems he brings back the high skill he got. Additionaly, he can eat one bullets per minutes and shoot bullets at the speed of light. The duo with Lockdown is interesting, and complementary. Lockdown take no risk and always end up with a big record. The three possibility for the 8 stars spot in incredibly good, it must be hard for Rough to choose. Last week, Ra gave the victory for Haze beating RaCka in a one on one duel. Then he carried his team for an other victory, ending MVP. Ra is not the best dueler, but he compensate with his high intelligence. If Ra doesn't make the work, Zapata can, as he proved all three weeks. And an other very interesting 8 stars, Delectable. He has been a shooting star in TWL in the past, and after a great week might be back for another shoot. The captain Rough has been excellent this season and is a bless for his own team. As is Felix da kat, good with regularity, a bless for the 6 stars spot.

JAVELIN 88

(10)Rough
    (8)Hulk
    (8)Cuckold
    (8)Iron Survivor
    (6)Felix da kat

Subs : (9)Thrill , (8)Hellkite , (7)Zapata , (7)Ra , (7)WBM , (7)Big Sean

Two options for Haze in javelin, the classic with Thrill or a 10/8/8/8/6 to avoid the complicated 7 stars. And Thill has been average this season, so the second option might be the best. However, as the best player of HZ and captain of my team The Smith Machine, I have faith in him. Despite the Hall of Fame being moot, Rough is undoubtaly one of them. He literally never fall and is the only player comparable to Ease for me, better than Zidane, Turban and Commodo. His team got a bunch of talented 8 stars. Hulk has impressed everybody last week with a dazzling 20:8, he earned his place. Then Cuckold, Iron Survivor and Hellkite fight for the last spot. Out of a good TWL, Cuckold might be a solid 8 stars. Also it is interesting to note that the role between Rough and Cuckold are switched in HZ, as Cuckold is the captain of Rough's team, Breakaway. Then Iron Survivor might be the best choice as the first round pick oh Haze. Hellkite did not show, but can be an extraordinary player, albeit very irregular. I would say literaly able to to the best and the worst. I remember once he scored 29 kill in TSL. If Thrill got to play, there's four solution for the 7 stars spot, Zapata, Ra, WBM and Big Sean if he show. All four can play at the required level but are irregular. Zapata seems to hold the rope. Then again Felix da kat, this time very irregulary, an so act as a x factor because there is no other decent choice as 6 stars.

BASE 93

(8)SpookedOne
    (10)Hulk
    (7)Willby
    (9)WBM
    (9)Ra
    (9)Hellkite
    (8)Rough
    (7)Lockdown

Subs : (8)Rucci , (7)Poni

A crappy player not long time ago, SpookedOne turned into a great terrier, in what could be the biggest push in TW recently. Hulk is an extraodrinary good and powerful shark and can team with either Willby and Poni. The spider line is very dangerous; WBM, Ra and Hellkite are all able to reach 150 kills. Then the choice for the 8 stars is complicated as the two are excellent : as the captain Rough get the favor. If Hellkite doesn't reappear, Rucci can sub him efficiently. Then based on performances the choice for the 7 stars is obvious with Lockdown, author of a great season so far.

Fish

WARBIRD 90

(10)Vys
    (10)Attacks
    (7)Zizzo
    (7)Aprix
    (6)Sprackle

Subs : (7)Maketso

When he find the motivation, Vys is the best warbird in the game. The irregularity is his weakness, and the motivation is the factor. In the same game, Vys can start poorly and finish with an accuracy that nobody can compete in the league. This seasons he seems to be motivated to help Zizzo, best warbird of the season so far, on a team rated F. A feared player in the field as outside, even Cecile fears him. Zizzo had the confirmation that Attacks will be back, and could form a deadly duo of 10 stars with Vys. His position as 10 stars is more arguable, but I know he is angry after his team lost early in TWL. When he will be back, he will have the opportunity to transform the team into serious contender. Three 7 stars for two places. As captain Zizzo is needed on the field, and is the best 7 stars. Then it is either Aprix or Maketso, both smart and reliable players. The 6 stars is the nugget in warbird, Zizzo's master move during the draft. More famously known as Alias Cheater, despite not being related to alias trichery, he will have to get the army mentality, as he has been irregular. Last week Vys has thrown some players under the bus after the warbird games, and without naming him, Sprackle is concerned. And Vys was right.

JAVELIN 89

(9)Morph
    (9)Maketso
    (8)Zizzo
    (8)Vys
    (6)Melanoma

Subs : (9)Aprix , (8)Raples , (6)Swagger

There is three 9 stars for two places, and three 8 stars for two places. Morph is an obvious starter. He have the potential to be a 10 stars with more regularity. Last week has been special for him : on a heartbreaking defeat versus Gryffindor, despite a good game and a 12:10 record, he has 2fer the team and tk a third time, knocking out Aprix. I think this is the game changer. The team count on him to bounce next week. Then again it is either Maketso or Aprix, and both picks are good ones. For the 8 stars, the favourite is the captain Zizzo. Vys has been excellent and deserve as well to start. Raples also is excellent it will always be a hard choice for the coach. The best choice for the 6 stars seems to be Melanoma, his finish blood allow him to fit perfectly with his Dudgeon teammates. If Melanoma is struggling, Swagger is here. He has been solid last week, despite being knocked out too early.

BASE 92

(9)Zizzo
    (9)Morph
    (7)Sprackle
    (9)Undercut
    (8)Bram
    (8)Vys
    (8)Maketso
    (8)Raples

Subs : (8)Bacon

On his momentum of last TWDT, Zizzo is an excellent terrier, and is underestimated as 9 stars. Morph is the best shark this season and his duo with Sprackle works perfectly. It work so much that the team better play with 66 stars than 67. Undercut might come as a prophet for our base team to beat the best opponents. Then five excellent 8 stars to fulfill four spots. With no weak points, base is the division Fish have the most chance to win, thanks to a balanced team and everybody performing good.

this is actually pretty impressive with the amount of analysis able to be put with relatively less experience than most players in game today. kudos
    Last edited by ixt; 08-04-2019, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Many options for the 7 stars, and if Uprise start to show he might be the most interesting choice
      Ive shown every week. Racka doesnt play me.

Comment

Lots of room for improvement in those basing lines but I'm not going to help the competition.

You overrate me too I think. I peaked in 2002 lol.

Comment

I like to read your stuff dude.
          its a different kind of view than the big old players, with all respect to you. Ofc there are some lines you can disagree on, but thats an opinion imo.

keep it on!

Comment

Good stuff hellrazor! very good read. It feels good to be recognized finally in basing, been working on undering a lot and it's finally starting to show.

Comment

Appreciate the nice content, thanks.

For Gryffindor, I'd say Dak is the 9-star starter over Casket, whose showrate is completely unknown. Dak is really good in 5v5s, holds the line, doesn't cross, good aim, great energy management, he's a great teammate in WB. I can't see us not starting him regardless of lineup.

Okyo is viable as a 10-Star because Legacy had a breakout in WB at 6*, they won both their games.

The jav line listed is fine, but we also run a 10/8/8/7/7 with Commodo/Paradise/Kira/Spezza/Rab which we played vs. Paddington today, and we have some other possible combos.

In base, Paradise is a 7-star shark for us, which gives us an extra 2-stars and we can play something like Spezza/Davy/Okyo top and Banks/Anonym under. A lot of different variations with Rab, Rasaq, Holy Ship, Terminator, etc.

Otherwise, good stuff.

top 100 basers list

Comment

A crappy player not long time ago, SpookedOne turned into a great terrier, in what could be the biggest push in TW recently
                A crappy player not long time ago, SpookedOne
                A crappy player
                ... D:

Comment

Good read Hell, thx for doing this stuff. got some laughs and its pretty accurate for a lot of teams

Comment

Great work on this, you have put in a lot of time and effort to write this I am sure and it is 95% spot on I bet on lineups. Good read.
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Working...
                    X