X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do after this season?

My structure : straight knockout tournament
    Classic structure : qualifications then playoffs
    Something else : can be something new or another known league like tsl or basing cup
    TWL
    18.52%
    Another TWDT
    18.52%
    Something else
    25.93%
    TWEL/TWDL with my structure then TWL
    7.41%
    TWEL/TWDL with my structure then another TWDT
    0%
    TWEL/TWDL with my structure then something else
    0%
    TWEL/TWDL with the classic structure then TWL
    3.70%
    TWEL/TWDL with the classic structure then another TWDT
    7.41%
    TWEL/TWDL with the classic structure then something else
    3.70%
    I don't care
    14.81%

Too many options man. TWEL just needs one option, as does every other league. The details of how its run can be decided later.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Agree with too many poll options. Should just be TWL, TWDT, TWEL, TSL, and other.
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Basing world cup!
        lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

My pool is good.

So far we have 4 for TWEL before the next league and 4 against. 3 for the classic version and 1 for mine.
          3 for TWL, 2 for TWDT and 3 for something else.
          2 out of 10 don't care.

Comment

tw hockey league plox

Comment

I was thinking about this and I think we should consider the fact that elim championships are going on as well. Doing TWEL along side it may increase the activity for that league to finish out on time as people will be dueling for the most part. If it was timed right, the elim finals and TWEL finals could be played back to back weekends ending around early November. This might give enough of a break from the current TWDT as a repeat TWDT is likely the more realistic option than another TWL anytime soon.

Sept 15: TWDT ends
              Sept/Oct/Nov: TWEL/elim
              Dec/Jan/Feb: TWDT
              March/April/May: TWL?
              June/July: TSL
              Last edited by afghan; 08-10-2019, 11:36 AM.

twdt-b 2017 finalist

Comment

.nt.

twdt-b 2017 finalist

Comment

What about a league solely based on basing? a draft league for just base, BUT also have an elim championship run beside it so that the players who just care for jav/wb can also have fun. Base imo is a lot of fun and newbs can also play, not to mention is fairly simple for players to grasp. Something along those longs would not only satisfy the vets but also the newer players

Comment

Player base is already too fragile to run another TWL. running it again might successfully kill TWD altogether. TWDT and other leagues such as TSL would probably be the best options

Comment

Basing world cup!
                      Zizzo> NOKU OOT NII PIENI VIEL

Comment

Originally posted by Mikki< View Post
                        Basing world cup!
                        No, your idea is shit.
                        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Agreed
                          lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

What poll say so far :

31% are for a TWEL before the next league, 50% are against, and 19% gives no shit. Of the people interested by TWEL, 40% would prefer a straight knockout tournament and so 60% for the classic version.

Concerning the next league, 25% for TWL, 25% for TWDT, 31% for something else and 19% gives no shit.

Too few voters to call it legit, but poll say people would prefer skip TWEL and do "something else" than TWL/TWDT

My opinion on this : I started this game after last TWEL and I really want to play this league (despite my POOR level). I hope someone (IxaDor?) will run it with the classic structure like people prefer. It can be a success, you can already count on Mythril to play as he stated in my other thread. And when you get Mythril you can convince RaCka, Vys... and go on. As Mythril said the reigning champ have to be here, so if someone run it, please convince Ease and RaCka.

Then "something else", it can be many things. Zizzo's idea concerning a Basing World Cup might be a good one. It seems like people are getting bored of TWL/TWDT, so maybe a basing thing can work, or TSL or some tourny. Basing World Cup could work with 6 teams, I think the Basing Cup had 4 teams which is too few, and 8 teams seems impossible to me outside of TWL/TWDT. 2 USA 2 Canada 1 Finland and 1 World could make the work.

I disagree with a TWHockey Cup, settings of hockey in TW is horrible at best, and if you want to play a good SS Hockey you can play HZ. We recruited big talents of TW this season, like Rough and Singer (who's on a run for rookie of the year), next season is draft so everybody is welcome. By the way Mythril you are still waited for your 1st RSHL game with TSM. I know it's hard to play HZ for people living outside of NA, but if someone tried HZ settings he will never be agree to play TW hockey cup.

Comment

I'm not clear on the difference between the classic structure TWEL/TWDL and your new proposal but my vote goes to Some kind of TWEL/TWDL followed by another TWDT.

We also have Basing Cup too so I wonder if it's possible to run that alongside TWEL/TWDL. That way the duelers and the basers have something to login and play, look forward to etc.

Another season of TWL would be nice afterwards if the timing suits it. I think we'll have to see about that and we'll know when it feels right.
                              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                              X