TWDT Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWDTB Semifinals !

Now with: Picture-in-picture! I managed to fit both matches into a single recording. My main focus match was Gryffindor vs Win or Die, with Haze vs Pirates being featured on the mini-screen for rounds 1 and 2. Hoping they are viewable. See below for my observation of the bot lagging out in the round 2 match of Haze vs Pirates.

Round 1

Round 2

Ending of Haze vs Pirates timestamped here

If you want to get right to the bot lag issues, click here
    Problems occur as Haze's timer reaches 13:09. Bot/timer will lag, but will continue to count (accurately?). I finally notice the issue when Haze's timer reaches 14:00, as I use the !score/!mvp command and no response is made. I guess I pre-emptively msg both teams of the issue. As I am not staff, that shouldn't change anything, though I see MC drift away briefly after my message (or at least after he gets mined). Bot will return commands just as Haze's timer skips forward to 14:46, then it will skip to 14:56 then leave arena (MatchBot10).
    While Pirates appear to be making a push at the time of my message, that mine from Hulk effectively stopped any push they were making at the time.

Round 3: Haze vs Pirate
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Thank you for recording the games porkjet! Always nice knowing that anything controversial is being captured. I really appreciate all the work you've put in this season.
      Phiz> I probably am gay
      Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Great job Porky, thanks for all the work this season
        top 100 basers list

Comment

I'll watch my team games when I'll have the time, if only we had qualify in wb there would be 6 different teams for finals. I feel bad for Vys as hes been literaly the best player in game, he was incredible. I hope I'll solve my problem for finals to watch it on live.

Comment

Everything went wrong for me this week.

First​​​t my computer randomly restarted in round 1 of wb. Came back and kept lagging out and my internet dropping out. I must of restarted my router 3 times on Sunday.

I choked hard in round 3 of wb and should of ended the game when I was 18-4.

It's been a great season which has ran smoothly. Just a bit gutted I didn't go over 250 kills in the finals.
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I didn't manage to record any of the TWDTD or TWDTJ finals as I did not make it home in time for them, apologies.

TWDTB Finals- Haze vs WIN OR DIE

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3- with chat from Heaven's twitch stream (there is a delay on what they are talking about in the video because of the stream)

I believe Ogron has the recording of Heaven's twitch audio for rounds 1 and 2, and will be editing them into my video soon.
              Ogron, if you see this message first, here are the video's for R1 and R2.
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
              X