X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can keep me at 22.

Comment

Originally posted by uprise View Post
      Is the table sorted on gamescore? Cause if so, its not working correctly (on jav)
      It's sorted on rating. Is it supposed to be gamescore?

Comment

Originally posted by WingZero View Post

It's sorted on rating. Is it supposed to be gamescore?
        I might be wrong. I sorted it on gamescore in my manual sheet in the other thread, and i thought the rating was based on the gamescore as well.

Comment

I might be wrong. I sorted it on gamescore in my manual sheet in the other thread, and i thought the rating was based on the gamescore as well.
          Correct.

Comment

I now see that the rating on http://trenchwars.org/api/twdt is based on the gamescore, but I can't tell what order its sorted for people with the same rating. I think sorting on gamescore would make more sense.

Comment

I've updated the sorting method to first use Game Score and then Rating.
              I removed Game Score (set to 0) for basing stats since they don't get used and aren't applicable.

I also added a Value stat which is rating per star. For Jav/WB I took the average stars between them.

Comment

There's a lot of 0.86 confidence people. Still think it should be 1 game requirement lower.

Comment

Working...
                X