Next TWDT Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry boys work changed my schedule.
    I would?ve helped running the league but my schedule can vary and I don?t want to be that guy considering the success the league has been the past two times.
    if you need a Captain I can give it a try. Might have to assign a co-cap for me if work comes around.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I can coordinate the stuff. But i have no time to contact people to play or cap. Since i can mostly only be online on sundays. But i am willing to setup all the other stuff.

Comment

I am sorry but stop talking about doing something and DO IT. Claus will probably help out as well as other vets, they just don't want to be responsible for EVERYTHING. Other people need to step up, make announcements, make a thread on forums, throw together some days, get the word spread that a league is coming and contact staff to advertise. We've been doing this how many fucking years guys? I don't understand how we are this far out since the last league and nothing is going on.

Comment

Again, the issue is caps not organisers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            Again, the issue is caps not organisers.
            No man, it's not. Soon as this shit get announced, caps will come forward. Already in this thread we have more than half of what we need.

Comment

So far we have:
              Zidane willing to cap
              Dreamwin willing to cap
              RR willing to cap or help with the league.
              I am willing to cap if the circumstances permit.

And we have MC, RR, Heaven, Vys and a few others willing to help out and organize it.

So 5 caps so far, I'm sure we can field three more if needed.

Just need someone to make the announcement or we can do this as a joint effort.

In adjusting some ratings, and working out the dates.
              We can make this happen by this Sunday if we really want it to happen.
              Claus had an excellent calendar setup, but its too late for that now. But it isn't impossible.

How can we start with the signups? Who do we have to talk to get the ingame registrations going.
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I can run twdt if people are willing to help

edit: im serious. ill do all the schedule/appeals/ratings etc. i will just need help with getting caps/signups but i will still play big role in getting those but it needs to be collective effort
                Last edited by zidane; 09-28-2019, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  I can run twdt if people are willing to help

edit: im serious. ill do all the schedule/appeals/ratings etc. i will just need help with getting caps/signups but i will still play big role in getting those but it needs to be collective effort
                  LETS FUCKING GO ZID.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

I can help in whatever needed. I am playing and can be co-cap
                    TWLD 2016 Champion
                    TWDTD champion x 3
                    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Thx for stepping up Zid (and others). Zid as head + MC to help coord stuff on sundays should be enough backbone.

I'll signup to play when time comes

Comment

I'll knock out the website as usual, this time stats are automated (WOO), I just need to add basing and some more columns.

Signups are open. Let's get this going.
                        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

My only opinion : no co-caping, or every cap with a co cap. A co-cap is a free player, so it should be either nobody or everybody. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                          X