No announcement yet.

CAPTAINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's give Afghan a shot, perhaps I'll step up to cap in 2020 if commodo,zizzo,rough,kado,singer,mythril,vys,diakka ,ogron,Jamal, dont
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

also, you can upgrade me to 7star status for winning one finals round in wb ty.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I'm no Zidane but I'm convinced too by afghan's cover letter, and it start next Sunday so it would be good if we can have the full captain list announced today. What I think is the minimum required to start a season (16p per team) is already attained with a week remaining, it announced good. May the future champion picks me.

Comment

Once we have the captain list and team names I can deploy the new site
          Last edited by Wirah; 10-06-2019, 07:22 PM.
          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

ps. +1 for Afghan
            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

We have 8 volunteers to cap, the caps are not final though. It is possible that changes will be made.

Comment

guys who aren't considered top players have capped with success in the past - look at Jaa with top5squad; won numerous titles and he himself was an average wb only. You might as well try and blood new captains, if you want any sustainability within TWDT if the same 8-10 guys who have capped for the last few seasons don't want to keep doing so.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                  guys who aren't considered top players have capped with success in the past - look at Jaa with top5squad; won numerous titles and he himself was an average wb only. You might as well try and blood new captains, if you want any sustainability within TWDT if the same 8-10 guys who have capped for the last few seasons don't want to keep doing so.
                  Problem is most 1st time Capts stink, not really their fault, it's just the process. It has a learning curve involved and while it seems easy in theory to craft and manage a team of guys to compete, it's really not. It's why I wanted a crack at another chance of captaining after Grim Dawn was highly unsuccessful, largely thanks to you Ricko LOL I just got to lay into you when I can because I luv you bro. I learned SO much after that first run, I was dying to redeem myself. Now, when I actually might be able to do so.. I am working too much lol irony!

Point I am trying to make is for first time captains, I think they should have someone that's had TWDT captaining experience with them, especially during the draft phase where it's most crucial to build your team for the whole season. It's not just about stats, it about personalities. For instance, Zizzo and Mikkiz are a good combo to have on a team, they synergize but inexperienced captains don't know who's who and what are good synergies to pick up. Purely going off stats can ruin your team because of things like this.

I am down for Afghammy, just want to see the guy do well. Think someone needs to step up and co-cap with the guy and we'll be set. Let's do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                    It's why I wanted a crack at another chance of captaining after Grim Dawn was highly unsuccessful, largely thanks to you Ricko LOL I just got to lay into you when I can because I luv you bro.
                    Lol, that's what you get for drafting me when I was super inactive/rusty and made no effort to change that
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

There won't be any co-caps. With the way that the star cap changed to being an overall line cap, being highly rated is way less of an advantage than it used to be. Only reason I said changes can be made is because there's a couple of caps that are on the fence and I'd rather have people who actually really want to cap. So if anyone else wants to volunteer let me know

Comment

I feel like I am obligated to cap since half of the caps are 10 star javs and to balance the movement. I would be surprised if any of them pick me since who wants to play with another 10 star jav along with three 7 star javs. It was brutal watching racka/dreamwin play together with their lineup of choices lol.

I would like to see another 10 star jav cap as I will definitely jump in for sure but guess we will see. An fyi to the current caps, the primary focus will be WB and base for this season...
                        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                        1:Zidane> congrats man
                        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

Problem is most 1st time Capts stink, not really their fault, it's just the process. It has a learning curve involved and while it seems easy in theory to craft and manage a team of guys to compete, it's really not. It's why I wanted a crack at another chance of captaining after Grim Dawn was highly unsuccessful, largely thanks to you Ricko LOL I just got to lay into you when I can because I luv you bro. I learned SO much after that first run, I was dying to redeem myself. Now, when I actually might be able to do so.. I am working too much lol irony!

Point I am trying to make is for first time captains, I think they should have someone that's had TWDT captaining experience with them, especially during the draft phase where it's most crucial to build your team for the whole season. It's not just about stats, it about personalities. For instance, Zizzo and Mikkiz are a good combo to have on a team, they synergize but inexperienced captains don't know who's who and what are good synergies to pick up. Purely going off stats can ruin your team because of things like this.

I am down for Afghammy, just want to see the guy do well. Think someone needs to step up and co-cap with the guy and we'll be set. Let's do it!
                          Its all about synergy yea... I mean my first time i was lucky commodo and cripple helped me picking. And 24 fucking u LOL. Second season was 90% envy... This season will be a hard one for me...

Comment

For competitive reasons, and to defend his titles he just won, Rough has been added as a cap.

I will speak to the caps who were only trying to do the zone a favor to see who will be moved to player, and potential backup cap. If anyone else would like to cap, let me know.

Comment

I can cap right now tbh...

Comment

Rough act like a man, a real competitor defend his title until he lose it. I'm not surprised indeed. While Ogron hide like a satisfied pussy, not surprised too.

Comment

Working...
                                X