Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fancy a bum?
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

If someone wants to take my spot as a captain who has more experience, feel free.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

hellrazir i c u chirpink u lizird, where the fk in the rulebook does it say "viop is required 2 ciptin a tw squidrin every seasin?". I changed my mind last draft seasin becuz because i don't haf same passion for trinch wirs as i do for hz, and i had just finished ciptinink marksmin. would u haf wantid me 2 ciptin and vs poor commitmint? havink good ciptins is the most important part of a succcessful drift league. I never wantid 2 ciptin in the first place i only considered it becuz no1 else was volunteerink. the fk does this haf 2 do with insicirity

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
          Once we have the captain list and team names I can deploy the new site
          probably time to confirm caps and team names so this man can do this thing
          and so caps can prepare for the draft, only a few days to go, hype!

Comment

Our captains will be, barring any unforeseen changes:

zidane, dreamwin, morph, nipple nibbler, afghan, cripple, rough, and major crisis.

If anyone above has changed their mind and cant actually cap, please let me know asap as we are running out of time and options. For now I'm going to assume no changes to the above. The draft is this Sunday, October 13th at 3pm, the draft order will be randomized at 2pm.

Ratings should be posted tonight. Anyone who has been involved with ratings in the past few years and is reading this, can you try logging on today to help finalize ratings.
            Last edited by zidane; 10-09-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Is there any chance we can get a randomized order earlier than an hour before? I believe that was done last time and I didn’t hear any negatives. This would give us a little more time to strategically plan our picks and hopefully make the draft a little smoother and faster. I think 24-48 hour time frame before the draft would be sufficient.
              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

afghan i dont want to set the order until im 100% sure about the caps
                Last edited by zidane; 10-09-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

but you do want caps to be prepared
                  and if you're a cap, why put in a load of prep effort if you think you might be replaced..
                  become 100% sure
                  make the draft order
                  profit

Comment

I needed to speak to some of the caps to make sure they knew they were caps, because a few people had said "only if needed" and a lot of times those people don't actually end up capping in the end. I talked to all caps except Dreamwin recently, but he definitely wants to cap so I think it's safe to confirm that our 8 caps are settled.

If someone is online to stream the draft order later when me and at least a few of the caps are on, we'll do that

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      I needed to speak to some of the caps to make sure they knew they were caps, because a few people had said "only if needed" and a lot of times those people don't actually end up capping in the end. I talked to all caps except Dreamwin recently, but he definitely wants to cap so I think it's safe to confirm that our 8 caps are settled.

If someone is online to stream the draft order later when me and at least a few of the caps are on, we'll do that
                      Yes, I will be capping. I just dont log in much besides sundays. I follow forums almost daily, though. Thank you everyone for setting this up and wish you all a fun league. #TERRORIST2019
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

My team name will be Criminal.
                        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

i will cap
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                            i will cap
                            assuming rough is really not capping
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

assuming rough is really not capping
                              If rough is, u can for me if u want.

Comment

We have other backups who have asked first, major do you no longer want to cap?

Comment

Working...
                                X