No announcement yet.

RULES & SCHEDULE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early picks in main and FA are totally different man... FA often dont have that many valuble players anyway

Comment

"Edit: Another way around it would be not to snake draft, but instead 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,etc."

Yea it's great help having first pick for bottom of ladder, but I really only got one useful pick, later people in the FA draft get 2 useful pics. From someone at bottom of the ladder I agree with rab here I think this is a good idea for next DT. With 2 useful pics bottom of ladder has a better chance to improve in 2 divisions.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I Just read the rules, why in the world only 4 teams makes playoffs? Whats the point of having 8 teams?
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
          I Just read the rules, why in the world only 4 teams makes playoffs? Whats the point of having 8 teams?
          So that there’s more forfeits the last two weeks from people giving up, duh.
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

what happened was there was no room in the schedule to fit a quarter finals week with holidays in December. obviously the fact that 3 teams are super behind right now is kinda shitty. I'll look into it

Comment

Be nice to see 6 teams in playoffs. It feels really weird for half of the teams to not make it. I am not just saying this because my team is part of that half not making it.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

What does a 6 team bracket look like tho? 2 byes? and an extra week (which we don't have) just for teams 5+6 to get eliminated anyway?

Comment

Teams 1st place to 5th place are 2 wins apart.....why are you so sure team 5 would be eliminated?

(10 seconds later)

Comment

You want to impose byes on people, and an extra week (which we don't have), on the chance that team 5 might win their quarter-final game?

Comment

Is there really no way to put a 5th team in?

5 5 6 (16) Power
                      6 4 5 (15) Halo
                      5 4 6 (15) Terrorist
                      6 5 4 (15) Treyway
                      4 5 5 (14) Spider

These 5 teams are REALLY close.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        What does a 6 team bracket look like tho? 2 byes? and an extra week (which we don't have) just for teams 5+6 to get eliminated anyway?
                        Check last twdt season before talk shits like that.
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
                          Check last twdt season before talk shits like that.
                          dunno what your point is, try writing it.

Comment

dunno what your point is, try writing it.
                            Pirates and Win or Die made the finals in one league as the 5th and 6th seeds.
                            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

You want to impose byes on people, and an extra week (which we don't have), on the chance that team 5 might win their quarter-final game?
                              I can safely say we are a top jav team and would be favored in a quarter final jav game. Wb/base are poop atm....just in reference to this comment.

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              what happened was there was no room in the schedule to fit a quarter finals week with holidays in December. obviously the fact that 3 teams are super behind right now is kinda shitty. I'll look into it
                              It reads to me like you are debating allowing 6 teams in. I did not ask or beg for this, but it would be beneficial to our team. If you are going to do this, you need to decide that before the trade window closes. If greatly affects whether teams are going to try and trade and get better or not, and also whether some are going to continue showing after week 5. Just my thought.

PL will continue to try as we are not mathematically out yet....but 6 teams would be nice!!!!
                              Last edited by Tiny; 11-12-2019, 12:40 AM.
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

it's a small community that is keeping this game alive. Should allow 6 teams since there is another 3 weeks left in the regular season which is a lot of games imo. I really see noncompetitive and forfeits coming our way. Plus make the finals dec 22, who cares honestly
                                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                                1:Zidane> congrats man
                                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Working...
                                X