No announcement yet.

TRADES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a questionable trade, basically trading a top level terr who is a top level wb, for a top level spid, and a mid tier baser who can occasionally wb.... and seeing as there are only 3 people in the free agency, it's really hard to make a full accurate comparison of the trade, until we see the full FA roster in 3 weeks, and see who tiny drafts, using his new #3 round pick.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I hope Bellflowers doesn't read these forums, can't be good for the man's ego, gets literally 0 mention in a trade he's a packagedeal in that's deemed unfair.. People's opinion: Ogron alone > Ricko+Skatarius. Someone make a poll on that to help inflate Ogron's ego a bit more.. lol..

Anyway time to drop some logic, because this thread will only get worse this way (which is fun to me, so also ignore this next part and keep at it..!)

On trades in general:
      - A neutral OP with experience makes the decision on trades. (I suggest ask Turban, Ease or Cape if they have some spare time for this)
      - Cap A + Cap B suggest a trade in topic
      - Other caps can object to this if they want: but only if they argue why, then suggest a better deal/package. (Regular players can talk w/e they want, but if you wanted this power, then next time cap for yourselves)
      - OP decides. If original trade gets denied -> Cap A + B have to rework their deal, or cancel it.
      - OP decides, if trade is accepted, everyone deals with it. (Yes, like last year with Ease as OP, remember..?)

To me If both teams in a trade feel they get stronger because of it, another player/captain should only be in the position to argue this isn't true, but someone neutral needs to be in the position to judge this. Because in the end another player/cap could always look for an argument that a trade isn't fair if both opposing teams get stronger by it, while his isn't. Which could easily be argued for this trade right here if your opinion is: wb - Ogron>Ricko, Skat>Bell, jav - Ricko>Bell, Skat>Ogron. base - Ogron>Skat, Ricko>Bell. In that case both teams improve.
      In the end it's always gonna be an opinion who you favor more as a player, not being neutral will cloud that judgement completely.

ps.
      Ogron > Ricko + Skat.

I love it, lol

Comment

People who think it's not fair are thinking of Ogron as a terr. You gotta understand that in Tiny's line, Ogron was going to have to spider, which means he's worth 8* not 10*. Tiny essentially swapped an 8* spider for a 10* spider, and made up for the wb loss by also getting Ricko for Bell.

Comment

so many odd opinions on player's abilities and star ratings here and on other TWDT threads, got to love TW.

I'm going to be active as I can be for Tiny.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            Wirah trade update for site. Also posted schedule in other thread and commodo had to squad name change to spider.

I will update sheets when home
            Wirah while ur there.. #quickmaffs

Comment

Daaamn Kado. hidden potential
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

kado the sleeping. dried skinned. lizard man
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Maybe there should be a rule, 'if a proposed trade has stars that equal each other its auto accepted', if not it goes to a vote of all the other capts that the trading capts can't vote upon and if its not a majority in favor then the trade is denied.
                  After all, these stars are not based upon unbiased opinion and whoever decides to run the show but stats and performance right?
                  Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                  TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Think it basically works like that now, it's just unwritten.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      People who think it's not fair are thinking of Ogron as a terr. You gotta understand that in Tiny's line, Ogron was going to have to spider, which means he's worth 8* not 10*. Tiny essentially swapped an 8* spider for a 10* spider, and made up for the wb loss by also getting Ricko for Bell.
                      Ogron is far from an 8 star in spider.. Atleast a 9, i would add him in spider before Skatarius

Comment

guys stfu. the trade was as close to a wash as it gets. some people value other differently and if they want to take the "worse end" (which it is very hard to tell who got it), then its fine. If i traded ogron for chodeyoungfat, that is something to bitch about. Ogron was not going to jav for me, so please dont assume his jav rating mattered. I have a surplus of 7* javs. ricko for ogron in wb...wash...ricko/ogron in jav wash...skat in jav better...bell for ricko in base wash....skat for ogron in base...wash....two different ships, but both very good. everyone else doesnt matter and i joined twd cuz ricko joined?? so stfu plz
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Assuming Skat shows (which he posted on forums he won't).. it actually is pretty even

Comment

WBM + Anon

for

Rucci + Banks
                            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                            (10 seconds later)
                            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Morph wants me to confirm that he accepts offer as he can't post on forums. I will be analyzing the offer before determining whether it is approved. I will come to a decision within 24 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                                Thread for trades

1. zidane trades 3rd draft order pick in main draft to Nipple Nibbler for 6th draft order pick in main draft

2. zidane trades Ricko and Skatarius for Ogron and Hoppin (Bellflowers)
                                Please specify the TEAMS involved in trades. Not every entry has to start with "Zidane trades" makes u sound like a selfish btch just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X