Alias Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alias Check

Who is this guy trapped? Comes from out of no where and immediately is #1 2 seasons in a row in elim, is a 9 8 8 in twdt his first season? stop it

I was told during draft he is a svs/dsb player?

Created: May 10th, 2019 19:50
    Ship Rank Name
    1. Rating
    W G AVG K D Season
    1 1 Trapped 953 42 84 576.17 892 489 11
    1 1 Trapped 776 30 80 469.552 910 518 12
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

I agree it’s suspicious and I don’t believe he’s truly an svs player. I was drafting with a personal assumption that he was lasenza given the way he acts and plays in elim.
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Never heard of the guy in DSB

Comment

I can now confirm it is NOT lasenza
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I can now confirm it is Jessup

Comment

u regret not picking him? lmao. but then again, trapped and para on the same team=disaster

Comment

He is a chaos zone player and he is an ex dsb player (one of the greatest I've heard). I know him from chaos zone, obviously I'm not going to share his alias he uses there. But he is a top player in that zone also.

No suprise to me that he's smashing up TW. Some players are just naturally gifted in all ships and zones.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                obviously I'm not going to share his alias he uses there.
                Here in lies the problem. As captains (Not publicly) we should know all the players aliases and history, especially someone who seems to be very good at all the ships. Not very often do you have a player (usually not ever), who is unknown, but good at all 3 leagues (9/8/8). I can understand someone coming in and excelling in 1 maybe 2, but all 3? Ive seen him play, he moves and shoots like a TW vet, this is not his first trip to TW. So keep shoveling, I suppose you will bury it soon enough.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

He's not a TW vet, he's a continuum vet. He's mastered 2 zones what I know of.

I know turban can play multi zones, as can I.

Even you know his alias wouldn't mean much to you, as you don't play chaos zone or dsb.
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

He definitely plays different than your stereotypical Trench Wars player, even when compared to top players and veterans. A unique style in my eyes in terms of flying and general awareness of his surroundings. I believe he only had one month of experience in the zone prior to this year.

Great players tend to be capable of picking up any zone within a week or month. This zone is not difficult at all for those who have put time and effort to learn this game inside out.

I doubt any of you who are complaining would even recognize his alternative names.

Comment

I mean he was rated fairly high too, maybe hes better than an 8 in jav but we'll see. A bunch of people told me who he was, dont remember ever seeing him play tw until recently

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        He definitely plays different than your stereotypical Trench Wars player, even when compared to top players and veterans. A unique style in my eyes in terms of flying and general awareness of his surroundings. I believe he only had one month of experience in the zone prior to this year.

Great players tend to be capable of picking up any zone within a week or month. This zone is not difficult at all for those who have put time and effort to learn this game inside out.

I doubt any of you who are complaining would even recognize his alternative names.
                        One month? he has twd squads going back to 2003 on his alternate name rofl

Comment

lol people told me he was accord
                          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

It must be guy called Beastie/Saiyan
                            WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                              It must be guy called Beastie/Saiyan
                              Beastie?
                              he played a while ago
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                              X