maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps

the map situation is a right royal inconsistent mess right now.

plz can we decide which map we're using and put it everywhere? including:
    - twdtj+2+3+4
    - twjd+2+3+4
    - javduel

The consensus I got from the proposed new map in twjd2 has been negative. We are going to stick to the original maps. Can someone from staff ensure that the regular twjd and twdd maps have been loaded back into the twdt arenas. Thanks.

Comment

I liked the new jd map
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
        I liked the new jd map
        Me too
        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

TWDTJ map is vastly different from the version uploaded to TWJD2. I took all the negative feedback to heart making it much simpler, essentially turning it into an entry level map, while still keeping it fresh as large majority of players were sick of having to play in the old map.

It might be worth trying out the new revamped map this season, however if people are feeling hesitant then perhaps reverting back to the old TWDTJ map is the way to go.

We can always try a new map out for other competitions such as TWL or TSL.

Now for the point Rab is trying to make, I agree. Competitive maps should be consistent in terms of general layout and positioning on the map, and right now that is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            Can someone from staff ensure that the regular twjd and twdd maps have been loaded back into the twdt arenas. Thanks.
            As I'm sure you know, the TWJD map is not the map used in TWDT-J for the past few seasons... DT-J has more holes. I think a tweaked DT-J map, with one or two different features but the same proportions, could be okay. TWJD2 is far too radical.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Agree with MHZ....new map is too radical...agree with rab and turb...need consistency.

It's TWDT time...change all the twjd maps and the javduel maps to twdtj maps imo.
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
              X