• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistants

Thread for assistant caps for bots?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

just to add, how hard would it be to code the TWDT bots to allow who are on twdt squads, to be able to !myfreq to their teams, during, and before matches, without a op doing it?
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

That already works. If you're squadjoined to the team name you can myfreq.

If you mean if you're not squadjoined, good question - the bot now knows about rosters, not sure if myfreq was updated to work off that or not. WingZero ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        That already works. If you're squadjoined to the team name you can myfreq.

If you mean if you're not squadjoined, good question - the bot now knows about rosters, not sure if myfreq was updated to work off that or not. WingZero ?
        ahh yeah, this is what I meant.The twdt bot should be able to allow people to !myfreq to the bot, while squad tagged under squads that aren't associated with twdt.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I guess no one remembers Appeal #1 from last season. Unable to sub as the twdt bots only recognize 1 cap. They had to be updated, is this happening or is there a new assistant system im unaware of?

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

You're totally right about teams needing assistants Tiny. Afaik the bots can handle it, we just need to tell it who the assistants should be. Just waiting on zidane / WingZero to confirm.

Comment

twdt bot should just be the freaking twd bot by now.. look how far ahead in advancement it is, allowing anyone to play for any other squad that's assigned to a twd squad online, and twd website is amazing.

Comment

Caps, please tell me your assistants here or in game and I will set it up with the bots (assuming they're back soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
                  just to add, how hard would it be to code the TWDT bots to allow who are on twdt squads, to be able to !myfreq to their teams, during, and before matches, without a op doing it?
                  That was possible last season...

Comment

My assistants will be the Zizzo and the nastiest of them all, Racka.
                    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Kado Rab Ricko

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Nowon, Mikkiz
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                        X