No announcement yet.

FREE AGENCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 10 -- Games 7/8 (FA Draft, 2:00 PM EST)

FA people need to show up and play this Sunday.

bots will need updating between the FA draft and the games to avoid any issues.

Comment

im actually surprised im a 7 in wb since i havent played a game of wb in a long long time

i dont really have an issue with the other 2

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

These days, 7* means you suck. 6* is the new 5*.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          i am an anomaly?
          Uve been gone for the game for like what, 5 years?

Comment

zidane note my urgent changes, the debatable ones can be further discussed and questioned

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

Uve been gone for the game for like what, 5 years?
              i played some earlier this year

it was not impressive

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                November 10 -- Games 7/8 (FA Draft, 2:00 PM EST)

FA people need to show up and play this Sunday.

bots will need updating between the FA draft and the games to avoid any issues.
                Speaking of this, for whoever drafts me i will not be able to attend the games Sunday Nov 10th, I have family arrangements. I will be able to show for 90-100% of the rest of the games though
                Big Chill

Comment

During last LD season when I was actually showing on Sundays, I had a net negative K ratio all season, and my last playoff game this past TWL, I went 1-10 vs Paladen. I genuinely don't understand how you've rated me higher than Creat, JB Inc, Kentaro, etc.
                  Same thing with LJ last season, neg K ratio.
                  Haven't based in 4+ years, and even when I did, it was for 2 seasons tops.

Giving me a 9, 8, 8 legitimately makes no sense, across the entire board. I got fucked with my rating the last TWDT I played, and for the games I did show, I was benched. Rightfully so, I woulda benched my ass too.

Change this please- I've got a bit inclination to play every once in a while, and this makes that impossible. Or don't. Either way, fk urself zid ))))).

Comment

hi zeebu

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm a hit or miss 8* wb at this point... A month or so ago, sure. 8* all day.... Lately I've been playing like shit... Like a 7* average. Which I'm not happy about but it's true. When I was playing better recently, I was a lot more active and it was easier to find wb events. Now a day everyone wants to BD or JD... Me playing less lately is the biggest factor.

Jav, I should not be listed as a 7*. Maybe a 6* AT BEST. Very rarely do I pull a + received from my ass.

Base rating is fair. Really depends on what ship I'm p it in.

-Hackysack

Comment

youre definitely an 8 in warbird no doubt about it. you play the same style when in a ship youre not familiar with, think 7 is fair for jav so imo your rating is spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                          During last LD season when I was actually showing on Sundays, I had a net negative K ratio all season, and my last playoff game this past TWL, I went 1-10 vs Paladen. I genuinely don't understand how you've rated me higher than Creat, JB Inc, Kentaro, etc.
                          Same thing with LJ last season, neg K ratio.
                          Haven't based in 4+ years, and even when I did, it was for 2 seasons tops.

Giving me a 9, 8, 8 legitimately makes no sense, across the entire board. I got fucked with my rating the last TWDT I played, and for the games I did show, I was benched. Rightfully so, I woulda benched my ass too.

Change this please- I've got a bit inclination to play every once in a while, and this makes that impossible. Or don't. Either way, fk urself zid ))))).
                          exactly my thought process. riverside is an 8* warbird rn broski zidane i understand you fixed a few ratings, but there are still a few that need changes before u can host the FA draft.

Biggest problems right now:
                          Glyde (decrease warbird/jav rating)
                          Riverside (decrease warbird ranking, could decrease jav to 7 as well)
                          J-B-Inc (decrease jav rating, guy legitimately went 0-5 or 1-5 in a duel2 today)
                          yeH (decrease warbird and even maybe basing rating)

Comment

Riverside is a 10 star warbird.

Hey zeebs!
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Was gonna say, River's rating looks very inflated. 8/7/8 is fair, I think.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

hey if we're all fighting around our ratings atm - can I be dropped to 7* in wb as I've not played above that level yet as Im a rusty fuck? Thanks
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X