No announcement yet.

FREE AGENCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should probably be 7->6 in wb seeing as I'm fucking terrible and never willingly play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      hey if we're all fighting around our ratings atm - can I be dropped to 7* in wb as I've not played above that level yet as Im a rusty fuck? Thanks
      And u wouldnt agree with me before the season started on being 8 eh... ^.^

Comment

hey swet gang

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

If River is a 9 I'm pretty sure I'm a 9. I put up dominant numbers all season only to fall apart in the playoffs.

Comment

Jav
            yeh -> 8
            River -> 7

Yeh is no better than ro / paradise / shadow / Kira / gene etc etc. He actually has less experience in league play than all of them and would be overrated at 9

River is out of practice and is like many of the 9* wbs who dabble in jav....attacks ricko lock etc etc. 8 is too high. I think he would have been fairly rated at 8 in his prime.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Yeh is definitely a 9, he's way better than Kira and Gene who are just bad javs...it's an insult of having him mentioned with these bums.
              1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
              1:Zidane> congrats man
              1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
              1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
              1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                Yeh is definitely a 9, he's way better than Kira and Gene who are just bad javs...it's an insult of having him mentioned with these bums.
                Guy went 41-37 last season. There were 12 8s with better stats. Stop bullshitting and trying to overrate him.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I’m trying to talk sense with zid he seems to listen to me for some of the ratings but for more sensitive ratings seems adamant in holding as is...and sorry Rough imo you’re wrong I’d see yeH as an 8 more than 9. Plus there’s no way any team that will play riverside as a 9.

Comment

River‘s ratings seem even to the limit of being disgustingly overrated than what he should be. Guy should be an 8/7/7 yet been rated more expensive in ALL divisions lmao

Comment

zidane Summary in who still hasn’t been properly fixed: jbinc, glyde, riverside, yeH (warbird and basing)

Comment

Yeh's skill level: 6*, Yeh's lag level: 10*, combine the 2, divide by 2 and he's an 8*
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

yeh's lag level is 12 tho.

Comment

Quick maths ricko haha

Comment

Played 1 wb match last season went 0-10 and got bumped up from a 6 to 7*. Weird raters mate

Comment

Ikr sick stuff clap clap

Comment

Working...
                                X