No announcement yet.

FREE AGENCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is rasaq an 8 in base while Bacon is 9? Shouldn't these both be an 8? How is singer an 9 when he should be an 8? Why is riverside rating so inflated?
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Rough Singer should be a 10* in jav you fucking bum

Comment

Bacon probably won’t get to see any playing time as a 9 baser, inactive anyway. The people doing the ratings seem adamant in keeping riverside ratings as is or have something personal against him

Comment

Very strange to see so many inflated ratings. Yeh should be 7/8/6 instead of 8/9/7, bacon should be 7/7/8 rather than 8/8/9 considering he was 8/8/8 at his peak and is nowhere near that now or the past few seasons. Glyde is 6/6/7 rather than 7/7/7. Seems to be a few more but everyone gets the point as mentioned in the above posts.
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

I swear to god next season (if there even is gonna be one) I elect myself to do the ratings (or at least warbird). Seems like I know what I’m talking about.

Comment

Thank you Afghan for verifying my proposals

Comment

Can we get some updates on this before 2pm? Limited access and last minute changes suck. Thanks
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

No changes are coming, sign ups are still open until before the draft starts so that will be the only possible change.

Comment

So we are good with these bad ratings and going as is? Nice nice. All the caps in the front of FA pick plus randoms agree that the ratings are shit, but let's listen to the biased caps who are not getting top picks cuz I might hurt their chances of winning. Complete garbage. I gave you ample and evidenced reasons to change ratings, but lets not change anything.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

so we are coming to the conclusion people like RaCka and crew are prejudiced lmaooooo but true its inexcusable for so many people to be reacting to do nothing about it

Comment

This head op clearly biased should be removed and replaced with wirah and qan to finish the season as head op. Who changes me from 6 to 7 after playing one wb game and going 0-10?

Comment

after numerous attempts to confront those who made the ratings...they made one edit for me. JBINC to 6 jav. no edit on riverside, no edit to glyde, no edit to yeH. my god these guys are legends

Comment

Im super busy and will barely make it in time for draft but yeah some of these players are rated stupidly high making it so that this FA draft barely has any value picks.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

For example: if a player benched last season at 8/8/8 and havent logged in ever since, why is his rating raised?
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

doesnt seem like theyre changing anything unfortunate some people got screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X