No announcement yet.

FREE AGENCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zidane can't get past his personal bias against people + do things that aren't advantageous to him, despite the fact literally everyone in this thread agreed? shocker.

99.999999% certain if his idol (and person he's never won anything without) ease chimed in, his tone woulda been different.

Comment

also just noticed this guy rly is a captain to a league he's running, looooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Lasenza signed up last min, signups closing very soon

Comment

just gonna highlight something for everyone. yeH 8* warbird rarely even jumps in ship. Myoll only warbirds (and a damn good one to boot)...7*. amazing stuff yall

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
            just gonna highlight something for everyone. yeH 8* warbird rarely even jumps in ship. Myoll only warbirds (and a damn good one to boot)...7*. amazing stuff yall

is this guy Falconeer?

Comment

Its bullshit all these FA rating turning a potential helpful FA into a bunch of inflated ratings. Fuck off
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

plz update teams sheets with fa picks

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  Its bullshit all these FA rating turning a potential helpful FA into a bunch of inflated ratings. Fuck off
                  I tend to agree here.
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

There's been some complaints about FA ratings so I will discuss it. My intention with free agency has never changed, it was always going to be nerfed. This was shown by it being pushed back a week later and also giving the lower ranked teams the higher pick. These rules were made before the season started.

Regarding specific players, generally all questionable ratings where someone is an 8.5 for example, were rounded up. This was in line with the other changes mentioned above.

FA is inherently unfair and has been drastically altering our seasons when one or two good players sign up and every other cap gets pee pee sock. A player like Riverside for example (who has the same ratings he had in his last DT season a year ago), was at one point arguably the best WB in tw, is not going to be rated an 8 because of his potential of being drastically underrated if he practices at all, which would then have a huge impact on the entire draft. This is just one example, there was a lot of good value in free agency in my opinion. Commodo picked two 8* wbs and went 2-0 because of it.

Comment

hi what team am i on? im p off the grid atm and cant login to game but should b able to make game sun

The Mind of the Father
                      Riding on the subtle guiders
                      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                      Of relentless Fire

Comment

ur on Pure Luck

Comment

Working...
                        X