HoN - Base - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
    "He's a good player, useful in multiple ships, shows every week, doesn't cause drama in chats, and I consider him an asset in TWDT."

I agree he is a good baser and can play multiple ships, but he trolls very quickly if he doesn't like something during a game. He has purposely tk'd terr (today even) while on/being borrowed by accuracy in TWBD. His problem is his attitude not his skill or activity. I felt bad for the guy applying to so many squads and getting rejected by all of them so I recruited him to accuracy and regretted it the day he joined.
    Meanwhile, in reality, what actually happened in that game was your line was outspidered and once it became apparent we weren't going to win Rough started chatting shit in yellow about how I was throwing the game (I was terr), when our losing was nothing at all to do with me. I was just happily playing until people started vsing me. Then I got switched twice and subbed, causing ppl to question what I did that caused me to get subbed and then I got benched the following game, and none of it was my fault. If you wanna see dookie spiders look here: http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90103263

Comment

I love TWDT

PL coming back hot next weekend!
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        Meanwhile, in reality, what actually happened in that game was your line was outspidered and once it became apparent we weren't going to win Rough started chatting shit in yellow about how I was throwing the game (I was terr), when our losing was nothing at all to do with me. I was just happily playing until people started vsing me. Then I got switched twice and subbed, causing ppl to question what I did that caused me to get subbed and then I got benched the following game, and none of it was my fault. If you wanna see dookie spiders look here: http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90103263
        Do you realise the link you posted shows you sharked while having 0 enemy kills but a registered team kill on your own terrier. Exactly as was claimed by Nip.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          I love TWDT

PL coming back hot next weekend!
          Big moves. Cant preview your W3 matchups though, I have no idea what your line is going to be lol

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Big moves. Cant preview your W3 matchups though, I have no idea what your line is going to be lol
            if tiny wins atleast 1 twdtb game, ill donate to his wifes premium patreon account .
            3:BOMBED> got donuts
            3:BOMBED> how jealous
            3:Heaven> how american
            3:BOMBED> ??????????
            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Working...
            X