No announcement yet.

Can we stop the zidane bashing please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we stop the zidane bashing please?

If it were easy to run DT more people would be offering to do it. We barely had anyone even stepping up to be captains let alone run the damn thing. He is doing the best he can to make decisions on trades and listening to opinions from others to help make said decisions.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Wouldn't say I've seen any zid-bashing tbh.
    The way the trade rules require the organiser to approve every trade does put pressure on that one person.
    Perhaps trades could be approved automatically unless 3 caps complain, for example.

Comment

pretty normal reactions so far -atleast on forums.
      can't say for in-game/chats but from my experience whenever a 9*+ player is in talks for a trade there usually is a commotion. it will literally pass by a few hours after trade is accepted/rejected.
      3:BOMBED> got donuts
      3:BOMBED> how jealous
      3:Heaven> how american
      3:BOMBED> ??????????
      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

lol, people were trashing Ease and accusing him of cheating, shitting on his ratings and mad about his trade evaluations last TWDT... the guy didn't even play the season, he volunteered to help out and give something back before quitting the game.

we've been spoiled with 4 extremely competent league ops this year and people can't see the forest for the trees.

the game was completely dead and absolutely awful in 2018 and the work of Mythril, Turban, Ease, and Zidane has been fantastic.

the way people treat TWDT ops makes it hard to get good people like that in the future, and i've heard the phrase "never again" uttered by more than one of them in chats.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Yeah being a league op is taxing especially if you want to do a good job. I hosted a pretty successful league in EG and the social stuff was very draining. I definitely appreciate all those that have stepped up in the past.
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Working...
          X