No announcement yet.

Appeal - Spider vs. Criminal (TWDTB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I remember seeing the conversation about borrows before I even added a line for my game in the captain's chat, so there was time for Zidane to show up assuming he saw it.

On that note, personally I know it can be easy to miss these sort of things if you're busy with stuff and things on your own team, shitty situation.

Regardless of approval or denial, as a preventative might I suggest Zidane find himself an assistant of some kind to help run DT. As kids love to say, 4 eyes are better than 2.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

For future seasons:
      In the final stages of the draft when caps don't really want to pick anymore, let the caps stop picking, put all the remaining players in the "borrow pool", auto-approve borrows of players in the borrow pool.

Comment

Not a bad idea, all them 18 star players that don't normally get a chance to play this would allow them play time.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I don't really think it would do that. But it would provide a way of automating the borrowing process to take the league organiser out of it. I can think of other ways of automating, just kinda like this one.

Comment

If you really think about it, any 7* or under should be allowed to be borrowed, if it really does require micromanagement, then OP should take a closer look at ratings. A 7* shouldn't be able to carry games.

But as the saying goes, opinions are like butts....

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Working...
            X