Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Overall Stats

They're back!

I'll try to do one Week 5 and Week 7. We'll see.

Overall rating is 100% of your best league, 80% of your second best league, 60% of your third best league -- same as last season.

Shark "stats" are garbage, so I just eyeball those ratings. If terr stats are too low because of a bad team (i.e.,Mikkiz) I will raise the rating and eyeball it, but never lower it. I did my best to merge multi-ship players into the best rating possible, but probably missed a few.

Spider stats were, for the most part, just left alone and it's whatever was on the website, adjusted to a per-game model with a confidence minimum.

WB and Jav are unaltered. It's just your GameScore (Kills + Plus-Minus).

All scores are adjusted to give the #2 player in the league 100 Rating (in-case the #1 rated player breaks the curve.) I might change it back to #3 at some point.

Sorted by Team
    top 100 basers list

o.0 fancy looking charts.
    fuck my cap sucks, look how small those bars are on my team!?
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Those stats are looking pro!
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Note: how does kira yamato have 0 stats? hes been played for Treyway in every warbird and javelin game. flaw in the chart please fix

Comment

Thanks, but i'm done, Beam being a dick, my form and then zidane spamming me last night with ugly cunt for killing him in a twdd . I don't want or need this game anymore.
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Holy Fuck Pickles! Color me not surprised! Broken rating RO and aliased Trapped leading the pack! Bang your helmets together player raters if you can read this!
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              Holy Fuck Pickles! Color me not surprised! Broken rating RO and aliased Trapped leading the pack! Bang your helmets together player raters if you can read this!
              Was just zidane... Why u think ro ended up with zidane? Ro should have been a 9 in jav, we all know... Trapped was kinda hard to know man. The guy has never played in a tw league. After all, maybe his base should have been 9, rest seems fine.

thanks for this ogron!

Comment

Ratings were done by several people, ratings were posted on the forums a week before the draft. People had the opportunity to highlight and suggest changes for specific players.

Every season some people end up looking like they were underrated or overrated, which is impossible to stop because performance cant always be predicted and it has a lot to do with the situation the player is in.

Season not even close to being over so even talking about this is pretty premature.

Comment

For once I take Zidane's side, he's right we had the opportunity say Ro's rating should be changed and if I remember well no one did. Also Trapped is 99% sure Saiyan/Saiyan Soldier.

Comment

i joined as cap the day while i was out of town. i did not see it, so i can not say the same. Had i seen it, i would have said something. That being said, there is nothing to be done about it now.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Perhaps there's a case for allowing obviously wrong ratings to be fixed while trades are allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                        For once I take Zidane's side, he's right we had the opportunity say Ro's rating should be changed and if I remember well no one did. Also Trapped is 99% sure Saiyan/Saiyan Soldier.
                        That's my boy Slayer of Men ? - if that's really him then his rating should have been higher for sure lol. At this day and age where everybody sucks in this zone cause nobody ever practices and the competition is trash, it's easy to predict that an oldschool SVS pro could rank among the bests.

Maybe viop can confirm but I think he was also rockman in HZ? i like the guy, always stayed humble and elite

Comment

Saiyan is not SoM. they have competed vs eachother and om the same team at times

Comment

Working...
                          X