DT-D HoN Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT-D HoN Week 4

After the conclusion of the FA draft, it was interesting to see how each squad's new additions contributed to each of their games. In the overall course of the season, I felt that this week's scores took a turn for the better, as bottom-tier teams notched some much-needed wins while the top of the ladder took a slight dive. Still plenty of time for any team to qualify for the postseason.

GAME 1
    Terrorist vs Power
    50-42

In a matchup that could very well be seen during the playoffs, Terrorist silenced doubts regarding the overall strength of their team. Vys had an acceptable performance but ultimately FOUND THE SUPPORT needed from the rest of his team, where everyone pitched in to earn the W. Maketso continues to surprise people with another fair +, and Sprackle showed once more that scoring prowess he can bring. On the other side...only Ogron and ro logged respectable scores, but nobody had an ass game although few cut it very close.

Hot: Sprackle (13-8), Ogron (13-10)
    Not: Okyo (6-10) Sorry bro, but as a 9* in particular just a borderline 6-10 won't cut it.

Pure Luck vs Spider
    46-50

New FA acquisitions Rasaq and Kentaro payed immediate dividends to Spider, as all of a sudden Spider's warbird team appeared very formidable after the FA week. Banzi and Shadowmere did the best they could to keep the game close and competitive, but the shortcomings of voth and Ricko proved too much to recover from. Attacks contributed a nice scoreline to complete their trifecta.

Hot: Shadowmere (16-10), Kentaro (15-9), banzi (15-10)
    Not: Ricko (5-10), Ardour (5-10), tucker (1-10) Perhaps the best thing for you is return to retirement in your old folks home.

Criminal vs Demacia
    34-50

Finally for once this entire season, Trasher did not have to do the heavy lifting for a sinking Demacian squadron. I didn't think it was possible to best RaCka's previous score, but I was clearly proven wrong as Iron bulldozed his way through an unexpecting Criminal team who thought they had the game sealed. Demacia's top lineup as of late seems to be the risky 10-10-8-6-6 but captain Nip threw that worry away by continuing to provide excellent support to his re-energized team. This team comp is very top heavy and puts a considerable amount of pressure on Iron/LaSenza, but if the duo can pull through I expect Demacia to show a complete turnaround for this division.

Hot: Iron Survivor (20-6)
    Not: Beast (4-10), Zizzo (4-10) Out in less than 8 minutes, it seemed like Zizzo forgot how to ship 1.

Halo vs Treyway
    50-34

Unlike Demacia and Spider, the addition of Maito_chi to the team did not pay any benefits whatsoever. Contrast to what the game should have appeared on paper, the Treyway team got absolutely obliterated as Halo's core players each fared well with 10+ kills, and even Spooky logged in a few hits for his contribution. And as I predicted, Halo's team is a completely different one when Zapata is nowhere to be seen. I guess this is just one of them games that makes you go "Wut?" and move on. Unfortunate for trapped having a monstrous effort, but being the only one can't do much help.

Hot: Zapata (11-5, 4 KOs), Trapped (19-10)
    Not: Maito_chi (3-10), Kira (4-10), Morph (1-10) You'd think having only ONE notable game out of 4 weeks, he would have figured to do better. Probably should get warbird training from J-B-Inc.

GAME 2 (marks the second round robin)
    Halo vs Terrorist
    50-42

Starting off the second round robin, it seems like only Halo fared the best out of the top teams this week. Their core continued to record strong performances save a bad outing from their 6*, but did not affect the outcome of the game much. Only vys and newly proven warbird maketso did ok for Al-Qaeda, while the rest of the team blew away like chaff.

Hot: Flew (14-7), Rough (14-8), Tripin (12-9)
    Not: Spooky (2-10), Wirah (0-5) Another letdown by this guy like G2 on the world stage (anyone who plays League would get what i mean).

Criminal vs Treyway
    47-50

Just like their last encounter, Treyway took the victory by a slim margin yet again. However, the big difference this time was Zizzo continued his suckage into Game 2 which gave captain afghaN no choice but to step in himself. Had he given himself one or two more deaths to stem the bleeding, who knows how the outcome of this match might have been? Better luck next time, old captain (I was on Fish). MASSIVE performance from Kira, clearly the dark horse for this game; I'll give morph some credit for slight redemption from his ass Game 1.

Hot: Kira (15-9), Geio (13-10)
    Not: uprise (4-8), Zizzo (2-7) Damn, Zizzo thought he was at a Brazzers convention.

Pure Luck vs Demacia
    36-50

New look Demacia continued to light their opponents up with an excellent 2-0 week, as the dynamic 10* duo scored 31 kills between them. Trasher continued to be a reliable teammate for the three to seal the deal. New acquaintance Singer did the best he could, but was the only bright spot for PL. When your option for the 6* is voth and you're forced to sub in Hellrazor, you know you've got problems.

Hot: LaSenza (18-4), Iron Survivor (13-7), Singer (14-10)
    Not: Hellrazor/voth (combined 3-10), Rucci (4-8) Guy has been flying around yelling "ah...ah...ah...ah...stayin alive, stayin alive" LMAO.

Power vs Spider
    44-50

Second new look team Spider also logged a healthy 2-0, as the trio of Attacks, Rasaq, and Kentaro led the way. I guess this shows between an experienced captain (Commodo) and a new one (afghaN): captain Mhz quickly took himself out of the game after a slow start to replace with Ardour, who payed dividends with 2 KOs. On the other side ro and captain Zid put in excellent efforts, but fell slightly short as the other three members negged.

Hot: Attacks (12-6), ro (13-10)
    Not: bram (4-10)

WEEK 4 MVP: Iron Survivor (20-6) (13-7)
    Note:
    LaSenza (11-8) (18-4)

RUNNING COUNTER:
    Week 1: Zapata
    Week 2: Ogron
    Week 3: Myollnir
    Week 4: Iron Survivor

nice work again IXT, thanks for this promptness!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

" Tucker is out. 1-10 ". Tucker was last seen wondering around an old folks home parking lot with shit smeared in and around his mouth. Choo choo

Comment

Working...
      X