No announcement yet.

DT-B HoN Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we allow 6 teams in the playoffs, the 3 bottom teams will be actually motivated to show up to get that 6th spot. Right now they all have: Pure Luck - 8 wins, Criminal - 7 wins, Demacia 6 wins. At this point It is unlikely any of those teams can rise all the way to the 4th place.
    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
      if we allow 6 teams in the playoffs, the 3 bottom teams will be actually motivated to show up to get that 6th spot. Right now they all have: Pure Luck - 8 wins, Criminal - 7 wins, Demacia 6 wins. At this point It is unlikely any of those teams can rise all the way to the 4th place.

with all due respect mido,

you should focus on getting a better internet connection and not exploiting your lag by having bullets pop out 3 inches out of your ship and having non-reppable bullets and not tanking 7 bullets and living before you talk about brackets.

the league thanks you in advance
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

If they place a 250ms lag limit, i'll lagout and won't be able to play twd or twdt. And I'd be fine with it.
        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

lag limit should be 200ms in all arenas

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

You just captained Accuracy into the ground, then jumped off the sinking ship to join Spider, after quitting Marksmin during TWL.

Seriously dude, what is your problem? This obsession you have with me is really unhealthy. Not that I have to explain myself to a piece of shit like you but since you clearly have nothing better to do with your life besides talk about medals and me, here you go:

I left Marksmin because I did not agree with how things were being run, it wasn't just me many players were having that problem.

When I joined Accuracy, Rucci put me as a captain even though I did not want it. I did what I could and recruited a bunch of people. When I left accuracy it was 1st place on TWBD ladder and 2nd or 3rd on the TWDD ladder, how is that running it into the ground?

I joined Spider because there are some players on that roster I would like to squad with before the game truly dies, for example mikkiz, commodo, trasher, and dreamwin (dw left just before i joined *sniff*). These 4 players are good at the game without being toxic assholes, you could learn a lot from them.
            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
            (10 seconds later)
            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              Everything you just wrote is just complete utter nonsense.

Cripple and Morph are "elite captains"? This is their first time capping. Cripple is a 1-leaguer. His team is good because Rough cheated and lied about his showrate and got picked in the 3rd round (lol).

Zid has missed the playoffs two straight seasons.

Dreamwin missed the 2018 playoffs capping Terrorist.

Commodo has missed the playoffs several times as captain.

Tiny has reached 5 finals as cap and is near the bottom of the standings.

Major Crisis is just as weak of a captain as some of these guys and reached 3 finals in 2 tries. The notion that you "saw this coming a mile away" is absurd. Ease is the best player in the game and his team was awful and lines were atrocious and he squeaked into the playoffs by like 1 game and won nothing two seasons ago. Anyone can win as cap in this system.

The entire Star Cap format of the last 3 seasons is childproof anti-elite player coddling bullshit designed to make mediocre players and caps succeed and keep games close.

And you're STILL complaining.

Why don't we just make the games rock-paper-scissors or stop keeping score so everybody feels good?

3 out of 8 teams not performing well isn't a problem -- it's a fucking competition.
              Jesus. Relax a little?

I know.. I am such a piece of noob shit for voicing concern for the 80+ players who basically have no reason to show up and play TWDT at this point (already out of contention by week 4). You'd rather see forfeits to keep this notion that it's--competition? Please make us a fucking graph to explain that too why don't you--would love to see one.

I stand corrected that Afghan and Nipples are in the same league as the other capts that you so gracefully pointed out for us with the whole--anit elite coddling bullshit we have in place now. Thanks.

To clarify, I never had issues with Tiny being a capt this season or did I foresee him being brownout by week 4. As am sure you know, only reason his team became a dumpster fire was because he drafted for one league and it backfired--it could of gone either way for the guy.

I did voice concern that Afghan and Nipples should of had either a co-capts or something to help them along but it was ignored and yes, their outcome was predictable af and I did see that from a mile away--what more can I say?

On another note; I do hope you are doing well and am jealous that I won't be able to enjoy your legendary--yet incredibly delicious cheese platters this Thanksgiving. You are an asshole, no denying this but I don't think you are a bad guy irl. Back to this though.. fuck you my man Have a happy holiday season.

Comment

ppl talking trash about Tiny don't know what they're talking about. He's been a great cap screwed over in various different ways out of his control.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  lag limit should be 200ms in all arenas
                  Sadly that won't happen
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

Jesus. Relax a little?

I know.. I am such a piece of noob shit for voicing concern for the 80+ players who basically have no reason to show up and play TWDT at this point (already out of contention by week 4). You'd rather see forfeits to keep this notion that it's--competition? Please make us a fucking graph to explain that too why don't you--would love to see one.

I stand corrected that Afghan and Nipples are in the same league as the other capts that you so gracefully pointed out for us with the whole--anit elite coddling bullshit we have in place now. Thanks.

To clarify, I never had issues with Tiny being a capt this season or did I foresee him being brownout by week 4. As am sure you know, only reason his team became a dumpster fire was because he drafted for one league and it backfired--it could of gone either way for the guy.

I did voice concern that Afghan and Nipples should of had either a co-capts or something to help them along but it was ignored and yes, their outcome was predictable af and I did see that from a mile away--what more can I say?

On another note; I do hope you are doing well and am jealous that I won't be able to enjoy your legendary--yet incredibly delicious cheese platters this Thanksgiving. You are an asshole, no denying this but I don't think you are a bad guy irl. Back to this though.. fuck you my man Have a happy holiday season.
                    That co-cap is bullshit man. Its all about your first pick being helpfull etc. And if you have an idea yourself. I think Tiny basicly 'lost' it because he got capped last minute and he did draft somewhere outside. Myself the first season Commodo was a huge help, he and my second pick cripple, basicly got 70-80% of my team together. I knew commodo would help me out. You saw it with yourself when you picked Ricko as first, those are rookie mistakes and kinda shows u dont ever watch the drafts.
                    ​​​​​I feel like NN is kinda unlucky with his teams showrate. Afghan, well.. I think for a 'newbie' cap its important to avoid trash talking players like racka.

Comment

There is no anti elite shit going on in twdt. You've all just rate your selfs 7s and 8s now to play over real 7s like myself and other noobs.

Comment

stop saying dumb things like out of contention by week 4 like it means anything. there are only 7 weeks i believe, that means its over half done. in many sports you can be eliminated from playoff contention after 60% of the season.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

yeah let's compare professional sports with paid athletes playing for millions of dollars to a casual league in a video game that's primary design is to be inclusive because they are basically the same thing
                          Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
                          X