Schedule Strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule Strength

Off for a couple days and had some premier league inspiration!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Thanks for this! Also testing new sig.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

That should be your 1st chat bud, love u tho

Comment

Tiny if you're going to make a dorky post, should at least do it right

strongly disagree with using current wins as the parameter given trades and FA dramatically altered rosters, and close-game variance can lead to Wins not being predictive even if that were the case.

i will post something later to counteract this dubiousness
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Here is an actual predictive model for TWDT-D:

Create a statistical baseline for performance assessing every player's TruStar* value (how many stars they're actually worth), then build the strongest possible 40* line for every team.

You can then compare all 8 teams best lines against each other and assign win % odds of their 4 remaining games in warbird.

For example, you list Demacia near the bottom of the league when their top line is clearly a Top 2 team, with a predicted 2.51 wins.

Line Construction (greyed out players assumed bench and not counted in TruStar* total):

Too lazy to do more, but if you want to do TWDT-J, the entire leagues TruStar* values for jav are done, just construct the lines and plug in the values into the WB section and get win totals for all 8 teams.

Data available here.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Gj on that man. Mine was a lazy analysis based solely on current records. Good stuff
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

ah, sweet. its always been assumed but now we have hard data backing up the fact that having rucci or hellrazor on your team is worse than having no one in at all.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

You are mean. This season is the first time I left the bench in TWDTD. Also Rucci is great you know nothing zeebu. Also who the fuck gave you 7*? You wouldn't even play as 6* over Cyclone. Let's be real.

Comment

I find it ironic that I'm defending rucci and hellrazor here, but the truth is they have become the enemy team's win condition. They target them both first every round, naturally they'd be doing poorly with that kind of pressure on them.

Comment

It's always been that way in wbs, it's why the 8/8/8/8/8 line does well.

Comment

it was a joke, guys.

but yes, lasenza, it makes sense

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                      X