DTD Week 6 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTD Week 6 Preview

It's nearing the end of the season, and that means all qualifying teams are trying to make the last push to seal the best playoff spot and potentially even the top two bye. It will be interesting to see how the rankings jumble in the middle of the pack, and if Criminal or Demacia can do the unthinkable and knock down Pure Luck for the 6th and final qualifying spot. Gotta finish strong!

GAME 1
    TERRORIST over TREYWAY

Initially finding themselves at rank #2, Treyway has fallen out of favor all the way to the 5th spot, but not in danger of losing contention. Both teams had abysmal 0-2 Week 5, but I feel if vys finds time to appear and if Sprackle remembers to show up (lol), Terrorist will take this game pretty handily over the lost unicorns. In recent time Treyway has been a one man trapped show, as his supporting cast of Paky Dude and Myollnir have not been as successful as they have been from the first few weeks. They will have to find their old form if they are to compete with the likes of vys, DWTrain, and crew.

HALO over DEMACIA

Demacia has been undefeated ever since acquiring known for his addiction to ship 1 LaSenza. Terrorist were finally the first ones to shine light in the cracks of Demacia's lineup WITHOUT VYS OR SPRACKLE but fell slightly short. I feel like the likes of Flew, Tripin, Rough, and Zapata might be able to get the job done, assuming Zapata doesn't fool around again and can keep up with Trasher. This will probably be one of the hardest matchups for Demacia in their run, but if they can get through Halo they probably are top contenders for this division. Now, the real problem is to get much needed wins in the other divisions as well TO EVEN GET IN to the playoffs, lmao.

CRIMINAL over SPIDER (slight)

Although Spider had the better overall score at the end of the day for last week, one must look at the team compositions as a whole. Rasaq has been a beast, and will lead the way for Spider. However, he has no solid support in the rest of the four members, whose main ship isn't warbird at all. RaCka has been the only one reliably performing for Criminal. Criminal did not play beamir last week, which made me start wondering. If I were in afghaN's shoes, I would get beamir in there right away and relocate recent suckage player Zizzo to the bench, even if that means playing 6* Beast. If RaCka gets some much needed help, Criminal can find some much needed success this week for warbird.

POWER over PURE LUCK

Sorry Tiny, but you're running into two top teams of the division this week. Power's all around team for all three divisions is solid, and have the odds over Pure Luck. Expect okyo or ro to lead the way, with Ogron coming in support. Only way Pure Luck can get an edge is to ensure bram has a bad game and keep a second member under check, ideally under 7 kills. I know Singer will put in solid numbers, but will need A LOT of help.

GAME 2
    TERRORIST over CRIMINAL

In a matchup where both teams did not field their strongest lineups last week, this is guesswork in comparison if each team fields the team they should be playing. A line of vys, Sprackle, and DWTrain is arguably stronger than RaCka, beam, and Geio. Maketso has also shown proficiency when being able to play behind his top warbirds, and he might be the critical factor in deciding if Terrorist can nail a win. Major Crisis had a monster showing in one of the two past games, so he would need to find that finesse against Crim. The top warbirds on either side have no clear advantage; it is the supporting cast that gives Terrorist the edge.

HALO over PURE LUCK

The second of two in a rough schedule for PL, these two teams' lineups appear very similar in one being 9-9-8-8-6 and the other 9-8-8-8-7. The big difference however is who those players are for the respective teams, Letdown has not been performing at the level that is expected of him, and would need to up his game to provide necessary help to Singer. I would gauge SInger's warbird prowess to rival Rough, so Pure Luck would need to fuel up some excellent teaming to take out Tripin and Flew. Stronger warbirds overall on one side, odds have to favor them.

POWER over TREYWAY

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Pure Luck is able to overtake #5 and therefore dumping Treyway to #6. Nothing much to say about Power as it has been mentioned already. If Myollnir and/or Paky can step up, they can at least make this matchup competitive until the score hits 40s. Then, Power takes it hard to the finish.

DEMACIA over SPIDER

The reasoning can be summarized in one sentence: Rasaq can't take on Iron and LaSenza by himself.

1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

(Insert willby twdtb preview) PL 0-4
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Maybe next week will be more favorable for u but against the top two warbird teams still odds a bit greater

Comment

Your previews are always so lackluster. Like, why aren't you grabbing the chance to go deeper with Power vs Pure_Luck when PL's best warbird just moved teams to their opponent's? Take 5-10 more minutes to see some statistics and what's changed and you'd actually make me want to read the whole post.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
          X