Power TWDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power TWDT

Just want to say thank you to all of Power for such a great season! All the bullshit that zidane has to hear about him being the coordinator and GM, but the guy ignores it.. and not only coordinates an amazing league, but goes to the finals in all 3 divisions, and that just has to be respected. There aren't many players who volunteer to coordinate, nor would that player ALSO want to GM, but zid does both at a high level and I appreciate that. We had a tough start some what, at times we couldn't really find some good momentum, but after making some badass trades and finding what works for us, now we are a true power house that has a real chance of triple crowning and if I were any other team I'd be very scared right now.

I want to give a shout out to all of these players on Power, for each of these players I have to say it has been an absolute pleasure playing alongside of them. Win or lose (we're definately winning, though) I have made some friends.

Zidane: The absolute best leader there is in the game, no question about it. The true leadership comes when we are down, when any other leader would be negative or give up.. not this guy, in it till the very end and instills positivity in his team like no other. A true leader makes everyone around him better, and that is what zidane does. Pretty damn good as a player, too.

Ogron: Many will say the shadowmere trade was the best trade Power did, but imo it was Ogron. I was a crap 6 star under.. but after master sensai OG taught me the ways of the force.. I can now say I am a fuckin force on under who can go against the very best. Whether it be him OWNING in jav/warbird/base, or writing some super vet guide on spidering, there is no denying that ogron is one of the reasons we are in the position we are in today.

ro: What a season ro has had! truly is remarkable and all I have to say is this is the last time he is a 7/8 in wb/jav. It has been a pleasure playing alongside of you ro!

okyo: Silent.. but deadly. This guy shows up every single sunday and plays lights out, gives everything he has! What a beast in all 3 divisions and yet another reason we are in the position we are in.

Bram: Yes you need skill to win, but when you have skill AND you are a good team player? does what is needed, no questions asked? you can't teach this sort of stuff. Whether it be jav/wb/base, bram is consistently great and any team he is in should be lucky. Very versatile player.

Shadowmere: Holy shit! we had to trade so many players for this guy! I was in shock to see zidane do this... but of course, zid knew what he was doing when he did this. Shadow is just superb and the x factor in our team, his aggressiveness meshes so well with everyone on Power. MVPing almost every damn game, holy shit.. again I will say.. anyone who goes against us should be veeeeeeeery scared.

Mcvicar: One of the best, if not the best shark in the game. Period. Not much to say about him.. puts 100% effort in each and every game he is apart of, then you pair him with zidane.. HAH spider you're in for a treat next week.

Heaven: One of the best terriors in the game, no question about it. Consistently amazing, and it's no surprise whatever team he is ever in is in a good spot.

Hoppin: What a great spider, whether it's over or under, wherever he is needed he gives all he's got and another one of the reasons we have gotten this far. Sucks he went on vacation right as we go into the playoffs, hopefully he comes back in time and if not well it's a good thing we have such great depth.

Murder: Total stud in all 3 divisions. I'll never forget one base game where zid started him.. I never played with him before, so I was weirded out and didn't know how we'd play together.. not only did he execute to perfection but we totally demolished one of the better basing teams. Fills any role that is needed and very versatile.

Zeebu: Where do I start with zeebu.. such a smart player. Another versatile player that can pop in any of the 3 divisions and own it up. Great move picking him up in free agency.

Harder: Even though harder "hardly" got any playing time, he showed up almost every single week and instilled positivity not to mention spec led us to victory many times. Players like this are priceless, many players will quit or be negative "start me, pleeeeeease" not this guy. I respect that and he's pretty damn good, too we just found what line works for us and it's a shame but harder shows that even if you don't play for your team, there are other ways to help your team win.

Shaw: Yet another player for Power who shows up every week and instills positivity within his team. Again I say, you can't teach this sort of thing. You can be the best player, but if you're a negative toxic piece of shit, it won't matter. Always ready to get his chance, for sure an up and comer who continues to improve and will do whatever his team asks of him.

Kassius: Last but not least, kassius. Another positive player who shows up every single Sunday, always willing to do what his team asks of him. Could easily fill in and do a great job in all 3 divisions. Proud to be your team mate Kassius!

#PowerTripleCrown

All the bullshit that zidane has to hear about him being the coordinator and GM, but the guy ignores it.. and not only coordinates an amazing league, but goes to the finals in all 3 divisions, and that just has to be respected.
    This one made me giggle.
    We had a tough start some what, at times we couldn't really find some good momentum, but after making some badass trades and finding what works for us, now we are a true power house that has a real chance of triple crowning and if I were any other team I'd be very scared right now.
    Imo it was clear from like week 5 that Power is going to win everything else than base as pretty much everyone in their lineup should be +1 or 2 stars.

People who are willing to do anything for the win more often than not succeed. Something to develop for future seasons: 1) Inactivity shouldn't have effect in rating. 2) If league OP is captain of the team, some neutral party should accept/reject trades. These loopholes were masterfully exploited by zidane and he was able to build a team that can not lose. It's not against rules so I guess its fine, some can find it morally questionable though.

In the end, I am thankful that someone stepped up. Thanks to all people writing HoN's and my team for showing and playing.

Now it is time for me to take a much needed break from this game as off-season starts. Maybe I will be -1 by the time I come back.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
    X