No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 20 Signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove me, I won't be playing TW anymore.

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Sign me up.

Comment

afghan

Vys said no
          hulk said no

I did send out a ?message to enough people that I could not send any more messages out from 2 of my usernames lol. (including most the people from your list)

There are a lot of people not showing up for DT this season

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

18 players per team so 144 in total is to me the required number, and we get it one week before the start so I think we're good. It's unfortunate that some top talents want to do a break, but on the other side we get the return of the most winningest captain of the most winningest team of the most prestigious league out there. Megaman, and senior Cape followed. Again I don't get why some aren't subscribing for this, at the end if you don't even show it doesn't matter, nobody gonna lose money and someone else gonna have playtime, but if one sunday you wish to play you can only if you subscribe. I remember Ogron adding a predictive showrate in her doc, which was a good thing to motivate everybody to subscribe whatever if they really plan to play or not. Also Zidane do right to refuse to remove players that wish to.

Also I think I'll do an analysis of ratings next week and try to guess what will be Zidane and Tiny team, league chiefs right now. I'm more of a naive nature so I think they gonna do all honestly but I think our job to all of us is to put the finger on the most interesting players based on their rating, to prevent any potential fuckery.

Also personally, to captains, I think I'll still be bad this season, I'll be better in the future, so don't bet on me for any 6* spot, however I'm getting more confident, which has been my biggest weakness thus far particulary in DT. Also don't count on me to boost the team morale, as I'm getting more individualist. My real position in the draft is still the last round, but there's always an idiot to pick me early except my very first season with the good old Ogron.

May the season being fun. And please sign up, Ease, Vys, Hulk, Jamal...

Comment

I think a lot of us are just tired of committing to spend Sunday's to play this game, only to show up to watch others play instead. Plus the fucking times these games take place are ridiculous for non-euro's.. these fucking times man!

Games start in the middle of the day when you should be with your family or enjoying life outside, not in a dark hole playing TW. And if your not in a hole with every curtain pulled shut eye's wide like a gollum motherfucker, you squint against the fight of constant glare and that constant stare--of your woman (if you have one) who is who is like "wtf are you doing if you are not even being played? are you chatting with other girls?" Your like "nah.. just chatting with guys" Not knowing she now thinks you're turning into a fag on her to scold you next with "are you gay or what?".

I know I am not the only one who had this happen, you know what I mean. It totally sucks..

SO yea. It's stupid shit all around. I'm done playing games in the middle of the day just to suit laggy euro's. That shit should be a SHARED burden, like rotate weeks or something but nope. It's always dumb yanks that need to play in the middle of the day while the poor under worked euro player gets to play at night with a game that has a black fucking background a 1000 miles away from the nearest server. I'd love to play at 12am-4am and lag like hell too. They don't get how shitty it is to deal with harsh glare, bitchy wives and laggy fucks.

Anyways. Just my 2C because I know ya'll love hearing my opinion lol Hope everyone has a safe rest of their weekend. Just want to add that we live in a generation where we have Uber yo! Use that shit. Don't fuckin' get behind the wheel tonight after the Superbowl if ya been sippin' and don't let your friends drive buzzed/drunk either. It's not worth the risk. Cheers!

-Ixa
              Last edited by Grasps; 02-02-2020, 09:27 PM. Reason: signed using my steam name, not ss name :P

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                I think a lot of us are just tired of committing to spend Sunday's to play this game, only to show up to watch others play instead. Plus the fucking times these games take place are ridiculous for non-euro's.. these fucking times man!

Games start in the middle of the day when you should be with your family or enjoying life outside, not in a dark hole playing TW. And if your not in a hole with every curtain pulled shut eye's wide like a gollum motherfucker, you squint against the fight of constant glare and that constant stare--of your woman (if you have one) who is who is like "wtf are you doing if you are not even being played? are you chatting with other girls?" Your like "nah.. just chatting with guys" Not knowing she now thinks you're turning into a fag on her to scold you next with "are you gay or what?".

I know I am not the only one who had this happen, you know what I mean. It totally sucks..

SO yea. It's stupid shit all around. I'm done playing games in the middle of the day just to suit laggy euro's. That shit should be a SHARED burden, like rotate weeks or something but nope. It's always dumb yanks that need to play in the middle of the day while the poor under worked euro player gets to play at night with a game that has a black fucking background a 1000 miles away from the nearest server. I'd love to play at 12am-4am and lag like hell too. They don't get how shitty it is to deal with harsh glare, bitchy wives and laggy fucks.

Anyways. Just my 2C because I know ya'll love hearing my opinion lol Hope everyone has a safe rest of their weekend. Just want to add that we live in a generation where we have Uber yo! Use that shit. Don't fuckin' get behind the wheel tonight after the Superbowl if ya been sippin' and don't let your friends drive buzzed/drunk either. It's not worth the risk. Cheers!

-Ixa
                Lol, yeah, this about sums it up for me. With the games starting at noon for me, my Sundays are pretty much wasted if I play. On Sunday I usually go fishing/ do things I can't normally do during the week, and it's not possible with games right in the middle of the day. Although I don't think euros have it better. I wouldn't log on at midnight either. Still think it should be moved up 3-4 hours, so it's morning for pacific time and not late as fk for euros. How we always did it in DSB. Of course EST time gets the shitty middle of day slot in that scenario still. Also agreed on the lady front.. lol... although I got mine to just accept it last DT.

As for, "why not just sign up and show when you want?". I've played this game for 22 years. The addiction is real. If I sign up, then I'll get sucked in and want to play.

Comment

-Ixa
                  I get it that your sunday is holy, but if you want to play at midnight that would mean its monday morning here. And most of us have work and children to drop off at school. I think this is the best compromise. We play at night and you during the day, i can play at sunday morning if ya'll are willing to play at saturday midnight. Np
                  (Edit, im a "laggy euro")
                  Last edited by SNOOPiE; 02-03-2020, 10:27 AM.
                  10* Spectator
                  Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                  https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                  Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post

I get it that your sunday is holy, but if you want to play at midnight that would mean its monday morning here. And most of us have work and children to drop off at school. I think this is the best compromise. We play at night and you during the day, i can play at sunday morning if ya'll are willing to play at saturday midnight. Np
                    Good shout, as an EU player I wouldn't mind playing late on Saturday.

Comment

-Ixa
                      Let's do TWDT @ minus 12 hours. USA ppl get to play saturday night and Euro ppl sunday morning. I don't mind.
                      - appy

Comment

Originally posted by Aprix View Post

Let's do TWDT @ minus 12 hours. USA ppl get to play saturday night and Euro ppl sunday morning. I don't mind.
                        I'm cool with this. Rather watch TV and wait around Saturday night to see if I'll get added then stare at how beautiful it is outside wondering why I'm wasting my time for 2 hours instead of hiking or some shit on Sunday.

Maybe extend the season a bit and do a rotating schedule every other week. Nothing permanent. Just see what kind of extra activity we get with the Saturday night games or maybe early morning Saturday games? If it doesn't work, gives plenty of time to go back to the original format without hurting any squads in the point race if there's ample time to make up for it with the remaining games.

Comment

gl

Comment

I am quite confident that most of the active European players would be fine with this change in schedule, but in the end it would be up for the North American region to decide whether this adjustment should be done as they represent the supra-majority of our player base. Historically speaking players do not seem to want to play league games on a Saturday, or at least that was the case in previous TWL seasons, but perhaps changing the games to be on Saturday night (or late evening) would be a better compromise.

.. and no, I am not signing up.

Comment

Just want to send a reminder that the twdt draft is this Sunday at 3PM EST. Caps are commodo, tiny, zizzo, morph, Zapata, zidane, dreamwin, and mean gene.

Should be a good season boys and i.d.
                              Last edited by zidane; 02-04-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Having game times at minus 12 hours at what it is now would make a lot of sense overall

Comment

Working...
                                X