No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 20 Signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Rough you will be coded with the bots to not be allowed to play WB or JAV, so you will only be allowed to play base or you can change your statement/drop out. If you don't respond before the draft you will be entered into the draft as only being allowed to play base.

Comment

• way too many people were trying to convince me to play, so i'll sign up for this season. however as a heads up i'm not going to be playing TWDT-D until my arm condition improves, which hopefully will be within a month from now, and i can not play spider right now either as it completely fucks up my arm.

.. however, i should be mostly fine for TWDT-J and should be able to play shark for TWDT-B. i will try to show to as many games as i can.

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
        Rough Rough you will be coded with the bots to not be allowed to play WB or JAV, so you will only be allowed to play base or you can change your statement/drop out. If you don't respond before the draft you will be entered into the draft as only being allowed to play base.
        If team needs me then I’ll jav and wb...the point I’m trying to make is I want to play base as a starter...
        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
        1:Zidane> congrats man
        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Working...
        X