Adjustment:
    Steadman - 8/10/8 -> 8/9/8
    Henry Saari - 7/7/9 -> 7/6/9
    hoppin 7/7/8 -> 7/6/8
    Nipple Nibbler 7/7/8 -> 7/6/8
    Pure_Luck - 7/7/8 -> 7/6/8
    Rucci - 6/7/9 -> 6/6/9
    Snoopie - 6/7/6 -> 6/6/6
    Last edited by Tiny; 02-08-2020, 06:05 PM.

I was asked to rate the warbirds, spent time doing it. And you rated them yourself anyway, I cant see why Ro is 8 amd not a 9, and you have Jamal as 9.
    Also I rated okyo as 10* as he was top of leaderboard, i'm not quite sure why hes still 9*
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      I was asked to rate the warbirds, spent time doing it. And you rated them yourself anyway, I cant see why Ro is 8 amd not a 9, and you have Jamal as 9.
      Also I rated okyo as 10* as he was top of leaderboard, i'm not quite sure why hes still 9*
      We all know zidane doesnt listen to people outside thunder... There are more jokes.

Unlimited still a 6 in base??
      Dreamwin isnt worth the 10 in jav anymore.
      Maito_chi is a beast spid, rated 7..
      Aprix an 8 in jav...? Okyo I could say the same about.. Also 8 in base seems low if u compare to others.

How am I still an 8 in jav? Havent had a positive season in twdt since my first time capping, when I was actually active.

Comment

I may be wrong, but wasn't Unlimited the guy who had a pretty decent time in spider as an under for the first time? He developed and learned throughout the season and gradually became better. Definitely, as an under, should be a 7. I could also be mistaking him for somebody else. I guess consistency is an issue, but the skill is for sure there for a 7.

Comment

Here are my quick suggestions as apparently .5 ratings are not a thing this season which means many players are currently seriously underrated or overrated. I might have overlooked a few players, but these are the ones that caught my attention at first glance. I did not help with the ratings, sorry Tiny .. I know you reached out for me, but was busy on Sunday and forgot about it.

TWDT-B RATING CHANGE SUGGESTIONS

Upgrade rating on the following players:

Hellkite from 9-star rating up to 10-star rating. One of the best currently active spiders and very versatile play style. He has too much value in relation to other 9-star players, and is on par or even better than some 10-star players spiders.

Diakka from 8-star rating up to 9-star rating. A very solid player and arguably has too much value as 8-star player. Best of the bunch in his current rating bracket.

Okyo from 8-star rating up to 9-star rating. One of the best spiders in his current rating bracket as well, and has always performed really fucking well. Complete beast.

Rojo from 6-star rating up to 7-star rating. He is a good player from SVS and has picked up this zone fast, and did very well in the spider tournament pairing up with Odak where they even won rounds against established 7-star, 8-star, and 9-star spiders. Way underrated in this case.

mvp from 7-star rating up to 8-star rating. In my opinion he is way better than pretty much anyone else in the 7-star bracket and deserves to be bumped up a tier.

Maito_cHi from 7-star rating up to 8-star rating. Very underrated assuming he is active this season.

Zapata from 7-star rating up to 8-star rating. Active up-and-coming shark who has played really solid in recent times. Decent at spider as well.

Downgrade rating on the following players:

Henry Saari from 9-star rating down to 8-star rating. He knows how to rack up a good score, but his style of play is detrimental to the team. He is not on the same level as other 9-star players in terms of impact and would be a wasted pick for anyone wishing to compete in TWDT-B.

TPZ from 8-star rating down to 7-star rating. Should be self-explanatory unless he has another alias that I am not aware of.

Other potential changes worth mentioning:

Saiyan had a solid performance last season, but still largely lacks experience and barely plays the league. He should perhaps retain his previous 8-star rating instead of being bumped up a tier.

Jo is another player from SVS, but seen usually as lesser of the two between him and Rojo. Potential is there to be 7-star or 8-star rating with very little effort given, thus bumping him to 7-star rating could be a smart choice.

Legacy should also be bumped up from 6-star rating backed up to 7-star rating. Very solid player and recall him doing well in basing given his lack of experience. High potential.

megaman89 has so much experience in the ship and would likely not be rusty within a week or so of being active. Potential to be bumped up to next tier, but my recommendation would be for him to retain his current rating due to not playing for years.

retroaction from 6-star rating up to 7-star rating. Seasoned player from Extreme Games and has played fairly well in basing matches. Not a liability and has pretty high potential.

SoM from 6-star rating up to 7-star rating. His alias is Slayer of Men I am pretty sure, and he is not that bad of a player. Old school and too great of a steal with current 6-star rating across the board.

Raples could be potentially a higher tier as well assuming he will be semi-active this season. Used to be a very solid spider at his prime.

TWDT-J RATING CHANGE SUGGESTIONS

Upgrade rating on the following players:

Aprix from 8-star rating up to 9-star rating. Too much value as 8-star player and has been consistently good over the years.

Glyde from 0-star rating up to 6-star rating. I am sure this was a typo, but .. just in case. I could understand this rating if he was Cyclone.

Downgrade rating on the following players:

Dreamwin from 10-star rating down to 9-star rating. He is not as good as he used to be, and arguably weakest of the bunch. He is more on par with many of the players in the 9-star tier bracket such as Cape and Morph.

Renzi from 8-star rating down to 7-star rating. There are players who are equally strong or even better in the 7-star bracket with vastly more experience than he has.

Geio from 8-star rating down to 7-star rating. Very rusty and was never that good at the ship. He is unplayable with his current rating and deserves to be bumped down a tier.

Uprise from 8-star rating down to 7-star rating. Not impressive in this ship and could be seen as the weakest 8-star player on the list.

Major Crisis from 8-star rating down to 7-star rating. Not active and has dropped off in terms of skill and thus does not give enough value with his current rating.

Alternatively, you can consider upgrading the following players ratings from 7-star rating up to 8-star rating to balance out the 8-star bracket. I would recommend against taking this action.

Nowon, Bram, Lockdown, Destruct, and Spectacular.

Other potential changes worth mentioning, but more of a coin flip:

Okyo could be bumped up a tier to be rated as 9-star player. Very skilled player and knows his way around the ship. Arguably too much value right now in relation to other 8-star players.

Hellkite is another one that could be raised to the next tier and be a 9-star javelin. Very solid player when he tries to play properly, but many so-called top javelin players do not wish to recognize his potential as a player thus probably why he has his current rating.

Shaun could be in theory dropped into 7-star bracket, but that would assume that the aforementioned changes (meaning lowering many players from 8-star rating down to 7-star rating) were done before even considering this one.

SoM from 6-star rating up to 7-star rating. He is an old player and pretty decent at the game, perhaps worth bumping up in this league as well.
          Last edited by Turban; 02-05-2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Attacks about 5-6 people did ratings for each league, most people must have disagreed with you for whichever people you're mentioning. ratings were pretty much averaged out and if/when someone landed at .5, every single player was rounded down.

Comment

Can you let us know which players rated in each league, and perhaps give the raw data of ratings ..? It would be good to be more transparent.

Comment

Yeah what that European nerd turban said I need to be dropped in jav and wb I don’t even play and all last year I went negative if I’m not changed just remove me from the list there isn’t any point in me showing up. Thanks
                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  Can you let us know which players rated in each league, and perhaps give the raw data of ratings ..? It would be good to be more transparent.
                  I bet it was just tiny and zidane.. Or maybe some other thunder leftovers.

I gotta agree with most changes u suggest.

Comment

Kado asked me to let you know zidane to remove him from twdt as well he texted me. Racka can vouch for this
                    Geio> Down to chill and play that
                    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                      Kado asked me to let you know zidane to remove him from twdt as well he texted me. Racka can vouch for this
                      Thanks and done
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I mostly agree with turban. Would keep henry at 9 for base and add that tripin should be moved 7->8 in jav. Mega could easily be 8/10/10 as well.
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

@ bunch. Five jav raters and all five gave dreamwin a 10* in jav so you are way off on that one

Comment

Yes pls listen to turban and change me back to 7 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              @ bunch. Five jav raters and all five gave dreamwin a 10* in jav so you are way off on that one
                              Seems weird, too much memories maybe? I can accept being a 10 as long as Tiny is 10 too. I had negative KD in last league and are in no shape to carry my team. Meanwhile, Tiny was #3 ranked javelin with multiple monstrous performances and led his team to the finals, mainly cause he was broken at 9. Seems fishy that one of the league ops, multiple LJ winner/finalist and mvp suddenly was downed to 9 after continously making finals in any relevant jav competition.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X