No announcement yet.

TWDT 20 RATINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ogron 6 / 6 / 7 - guy has the reflexes of a shoe.

Zidane 7 / 8 / 8 - just a suicider who trolls.

Beam 7 / 6 / 6 - garbage. Makes me sick to type his alias.

Tiny 8 / 10 / 8

Kim 8 / 9 / 7

Sika 10 / 10 / 10 - the prophecy says the chosen one will return and bring balance to tw.

Rough 8 / 10 / 9 - better than Zidane in every way.

Violence 9 / 9 / 9 / 10 - #1 playir n charisma divisin. Cud vs n beat ne1 f wuntid.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
      Sika 10 / 10 / 10 - the prophecy says the chosen one will return and bring balance to tw.
      Looooooool

#starwarsftw
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Half this zone can play like a 10star player when that actually care and feel like it. Ratings are hard.....

Comment

Just curious, why was I raised up in wb? I negged in 8 of the 10 rounds I played, I only even got to play because we had 10's on the line and I was the captain. I doubt another cap will even play me at 7*.

Also 16-34 in javelin, still not sure why I am a 7 in that, probably one of the worst javelins in DT. I am just curious on the thought process that goes through with raising up my warbird and javelin ratings when I have done nothing to prove myself in either of them?
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
            Just curious, why was I raised up in wb? I negged in 8 of the 10 rounds I played, I only even got to play because we had 10's on the line and I was the captain. I doubt another cap will even play me at 7*.

Also 16-34 in javelin, still not sure why I am a 7 in that, probably one of the worst javelins in DT. I am just curious on the thought process that goes through with raising up my warbird and javelin ratings when I have done nothing to prove myself in either of them?
            I agree with this. I think there is too large of a disparity in the 7* ratings for wb/jav. There should be more 6* ratings for a lot of the bottom level players. You have people that are 7* in the only ship they play (like spectacular, destruct, Wirah) and then they get 7 across the board just because they can play another ship? I understand the thought behind a 10* player being no lower than a 7 in other ships because they have sort of mastered the game in some way and can likely be a serviceable 7 star. I think that it’s different for players otherwise as they are just not able to come close to starting level. Nipple was bad even as a 6* wb/jav let alone a 7* (not to be offensive) but it’s just a huge gap between him and ACTUAL 7 star players. I think there should be more default 6 star ratings unless proven otherwise and using the 7 star rating as someone who could actually be close to starting as a 7 star.
            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

My rating in wb is way too high. I would like to be a 7 star please or fuck twdt. Ty 4 dis. Furthermore my jav rating is too low. Please allow me to be 9.5 star jav or you will be surprised this twdt. Ty

Comment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jlU/edit#gid=0

See row 50:

On the basis of my javelin stats last season and the fact that I am still dealing with a nasty hand injury I believe I should be lowered to a 9* in jav. Last season I went 26-36 with 2 tk's. For reference, Geio, who was an 8*, performed better than I did at 10*.
                Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Added:
                  Mikkiz 7/8/10
                  Public Assassin 7/7/7
                  Singer 8/9/7

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Adjustment:
                    Midoent 7/7/8 -> 7/7/9

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I'll play at 6/6/6
                      Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post

Twdt is wierd like that, id have Ricko at my side in twld than those 3, but you put him in TWDT and cant swing a cat.
                        You godamn bitch, I still look at forums every now and again! TWDT is what I play when I'm completely inactive so I've never done well (last season was a blip) in it vs TWL...
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I'm honestly confused as to how Dreamwin was rated a 10 in jav. No disrespect but no one who actually javs would put him above a 7, let alone a literally perfectly rated jav AND baser. Everyone else's ratings are obviously not too far off but that one is actually egregious. Also Steadman as a 10/10 jav is head scratching. No way Steadman is on the same level as zidane/Tiny.

Also skatarius is a 10/10 in base? What?
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

TWDT 2020 update

The basing star cap has been lowered to 66*

Comment

I'm not gonna weigh in on general ratings because, frankly, that's my job to exploit as a captain.

However, Dreamwin should definitely be a 10* javelin. One or two average seasons doesn't change that. It's not so much about scores, but style - he's aggressive and plays accurately from a positional perspective. The guy has been on so many winning TWLJ and TWDTJ lines for a reason. In 2v2, dreamwin and I comfortably beat Kado & Morph who are both solid 9*. Dreamwin will become a huge favourite if he manages to draft another good 9* javelin (of which there are many).
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

So what if 3 out of 5 2019 terrorist javelins were lowered 1* each :P Gonna be an interesting one guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X