Ardour (8)

Geio (8)
    Zizzo (C) (7)

Subs:
    Kentaro (8)
    olde (8)
    Maito_chi (8)
    Lupin (7)

Trasher was an all-around cornerstone for his team last season, providing much needed help to Iron before LaSenza got there. Now leading his own crew, look for him and Sprackle (if he's actually serious and tries) to lead the way for FLA, and Andy Steel coming in support having several respectable performances last season. The remaining 8* spot is up to question, as most have seemingly "stopped caring" like how they played before. Of course, if Geio decides to appear he would no doubt get the starting nod from captain Zizzo, who fills out the last spot of the starting 5. If Zizzo manages to regain consistency unlike the prior season, Fried should be a stable performer in the warbird league, about in the middle of the pack.

Stray
    Ease (10)
    Zapata (C) (9)
    Wirah (7)

Major Crisis (7)
    Alextron (7)

Subs
    aprix (8)
    mvp (7)
    i.d.(7)

Ixador (6)
    Jebass (6)

The almighty Ease has decided to return to active TW play, and without a doubt many eyes will be on him, new and old players alike. He and captain Zapata will have to carry most of the weight, as Wirah and MC have had very swingy performances last season on Terrorist. If Stray decides to run a scaled 10-9-8-7-6, however, then Ixador or Jeb would probably be the first primary 6* to try out. Slight doubt clouding this team, and the 7*s have something to prove. But who knows? Maybe Ease's presence will spark something for his teammates.

Spider
    Flew (9)
    JAMAL (9)
    ro (8)
    Felix_da_kat (7)
    Terminator 17.5 (7)

Subs
    Dak (9)
    Commodo (C) (8)
    midoent (7)
    nine (7)

Having a bit of Halo + Power flair from last season, the starting lineup looks good and like a real top contender on paper. Flew and JAMAL are powerhouses to lead the way for a new-look Spider team, while ro coming in support. Rounding out the composition in the most reasonable sense would be felix in the first 7* spot, and the other being between Term and nine. I give the edge to Term as these few weeks hes capable of putting up monster numbers in dd's, so he should be given the chance to test his ability on a more difficult scenario. If he doesn't deliver, there are many other reasonable 7* options. Looks like captain Mhz wouldn't need to step in for once if his core 3 all have stable showings and outings.

Giants
    Iron Survivor (10)
    Rasaq (9)
    spider web (8)
    skatarius (7)
    RUCCI (6)

Subs
    Ra (8)
    Mean Gene (C) (7)
    Pure_Luck (7)
    retroaction (7)

Unlike last season of Demacia, Iron's showrate should not have such a drastic effect on his team's record if he fails to show one or two weeks. Rasaq led the way for his team last season and will continue to do so on Giants with spider supporting him. If met with Iron not showing, Gene will have options of fitting Ra along with another 7* instead of a 6. Rucci is a fair pick when it comes to what a 6* needs to do: bait and stay alive. If he can do that, the rest of the team can do some good damage.

Power
    Okyo (10)
    Ogron (9)

Paky Dude (8)
    Kira_Yamato~ (7)
    Trini (6)

Subs

Zidane (C) (8)
    Doughnut (8)

Bluff (7)
    Sulla (6)

A mixture of Power + Treyway of the previous season, the remake Power squad is for the most part improved in the slightest. Paky is a slight downgrade from ro, but Kira is an upgrade from bram based on last season's scores. Trini coming in at the 6 is also respectable, being one of the better 6* in the draft this time around. If something goes wrong in the 8 or 7* spot, captain Zid will have secondary options, including himself if he so choose. Shoutout to Bluff having gotten into very respectable form in dd's, hope you get the chance to step up in DTD as well.

Treyway
    Attacks (9)
    Lockdown (9)
    delectable (8)
    Mikkiz (7)
    renzi (7)

Subs
    RaCka (10)
    Cape (8)
    morph (C) (8)
    Anonym (6)

I am slightly confused in the drafting phase of Treyway's warbird team, having a 10 and two 9s. Unless hes planning to run the double 6 composition that Nip ran last season (which is a massive risk), the trio won't see equal playing time. In a more balanced team star-wise, the 8* is also debatable; I gave the edge to dele since he is able to put up the required numbers when he actually gives a damn. But if RaCka is slotted, Anonym or Shaggy2Dope should get the nod to start to fill in the last remaining spot. Lastly, Lockdown has much to prove as his overall performance from last season does not spell worth for what is expected of a 9.

Terrorist
    Saiyan (9)
    beam (9)
    Myollnir (8)
    bram (7)
    Let (7)

Subs
    dreamwin (C) (9)
    maketso (8)

Lofty (8)
    Kassius (7)

The second of two top contending teams on paper. The two leading scorers for last season Treyway are teamed together once again with ol' beamir; you can expect each logging 10+ on a normal basis. Bram as a returning champ brings up support with Let coming along as a fair secondary 7*. If DWTrain has confirmed Lofty's showrate, this team should be all set, while he himself can step in for either saiyan or beam on a subpar day. Don't sleep on maketso either, as he proved to be a reliable factor playing behind his top warbirds on old Terrorist.

Pure Luck
    Tripin (9)
    Singer (8)
    Star Fox (8)

Hackysack (8)
    Tiny (C) (7)

Subs
    Steadman (8)
    Jurassic (7)
    Jessup (7)

It seems like Tiny is sticking to his strategy from last season, creating a stacked javelin team but a respectable wb line as well. Although Tripin was the weakest performer among Halo's trio of him, Flew, and Zapata, he will get the opportunity to log the big numbers with Singer by his side. The slight weakness of this team is having very few reliable substitutes, as the showrate of the 8* is up in the air. Picking up one fair mid-tier warbird during FA, and Pure Luck could very well make another surprise run like last time.

Of course, this is just the initial glance of the most ideal scenario with what each captain has put together. There are still several big names out there that will or will not enter during Free Agency, and will undoubtedly change the game up once again.

Good read. I will say tripin was the #2 wb last season So you might have your stats confused.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

well then i mean "quietly consistent", while flew and zap had the standout games

Comment

Thanks for doing this, seems like a really balanced season

Comment

Nice work Ixador, thanks.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
            Nice work Ixador, thanks.
            Looool. Its Not ixador, it's iPad .

Thanks for the review iPad
            TWLD 2016 Champion
            TWDTD champion x 3
            Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

I appreciate you doing this but disagree with your lineup prediction for Stray. To completely disregard my man Rough as even a sub is crazy. Man is all GOAT, no sheep. Sure, Rough's primary ship isn't a WB but he's still had some amazing games in that ship when he actually puts his mind to it. I doubt Zap's ideal lineup is going to consist of 3 7 star wb's. I am pretty sure if Rough shows and wants in, Zap won't think twice. I know I wouldn't. I know Rough would be in every lineup for all divisions lol

Sorry just had to poke at you for that. Overall thanks for this write up IXT aka Ipad/Fleek.

-Grasps AKA IxaDor 6 star nub
              Last edited by Grasps; 02-10-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                I appreciate you doing this but disagree with your lineup prediction for Stray. To completely disregard my man Rough as even a sub is crazy. Man is all GOAT, no sheep. Sure, Rough's primary ship isn't a WB but he's still had some amazing games in that ship when he actually puts his mind to it. I doubt Zap's ideal lineup is going to consist of 3 7 star wb's. I am pretty sure if Rough shows and wants in, Zap won't think twice. I know I wouldn't. I know Rough would be in every lineup for all divisions lol

Sorry just had to poke at you for that. Overall thanks for this write up IXT aka Ipad/Fleek.

-Grasps AKA IxaDor 6 star nub
                I did not include rough due to the fact that he had voluntarily stepped out the season prior on Halo until cripple found better success with Jamal. I did not overlook him, but felt that a 10 9 7 7 7 would fare better than an alternative.

Comment

Thanks for the writeup, I'm not quite sure how our team is a B- however but its your writeup. I can't be arsed to write one myself so I can't complain
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Whoa. I was Mr Irrelevant this draft? Nice. Guess I'll have to log in to make that last pick have some sort of value.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                    X